enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa Did you change my quote lol? Or is your OS not in English? It could’ve just translated interestingly.

Either way, that quote was not what I said. But it was a pretty good summary, I suppose.

———

I see your point about this. I understand how this can be taken personally.

But there is really nothing to discuss. 

I have the ability to point out falsehoods. I cannot show anyone the Truth.

Anyone at anytime can fix their grammatical errors or attempt to clarify their point to me. But often times they do not. They have no idea what they’re talking about and I’ve pointed that out, oops.

I can’t lead people to Truth, but I can clear the road for those to come.

Edited by yetineti

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I don't believe in Enlightenment as a state, that is to say: I wouldn't even really know what it's supposed to represent

I had tons of awakenings, there are lots of pointers, realizations, types of blisses, and dimensions to explore

An absolute, an absolute squared, an absolute absolute, a zero, an infinity, duality, polarity, trinity, peace

But I don't know what I don't know, so while I'm journaling, practicing, and progressing on my own path

I come here to look at other's perspectives, pointers, experiences and want to get to the bottom of their convictions

What Others? I thought this place was the House of Solipsism?? LoL

Yes its wise not too make assumptions, other than when Your Enlightened, You've touched the Bliss Body, they call it this because when intouch with it You feel Blissful, and when  Your closer to Truth/Reality suffering is not possible for You, these are pointers only... Pain is always possible, but Pain is not Suffering!

Enlightenment is knowing Sat Chit Ananda Experientially, that is You know via Experience Truth Consciousness Bliss...

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

What Others? I thought his place was the House of Solipsism?? LoL

Yes its wise not too make assumptions, other than when Your Enlightened, You've touched the Bliss Body, they call it this because when intouch with it You feel Blissful, and when  Your closer to Truth/Reality suffering is not possible for You, these are pointers only... Pain is always possible, but Pain is not Suffering!

@Keryo Koffa This for instance. Is this a coherent read for you?

This is an intellectual forum. 

I make no attacks on character, however, grammar is in the guidelines of this forum.

Grammar aside, does this passage resonate with you? I can hardly make sense of it. I have even ran this conversation through AI to try and correct some of the errors or understand where they’re coming from.

It’s nonsensical and some kid is going to join the forum and waste his time on it and become more confused.

6 minutes ago, yetineti said:
  1. Did you change my quote lol? It was a good summary though. I understand your point.
  2. I cannot show anyone the Truth. Anyone at any time can self-reflect upon what I point out.
  3. But they rarely do. They have no idea what they’re talking about and I’ve pointed that out.
  1. I made it a habit to rewrite a quote as I read it to summarize and reflect my comprehension.
    I do it to make my assessment of what I believe to be responding to clear and transparent 
  2. That's true, one can point, try out different types of communication, but the power lies within
  3. Yeah, it definitely can be frustrating

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa That is a great idea, with the quotes.

My last point here:

In person, I am extremely patient.

You don’t have to believe me. I’ve worked with special needs, the elderly, disabled, kids, etc. blah blah blah.

I’m very good with them all.

This is an intellectual forum. I’m not babying anyone.

Edited by yetineti

13 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

What Others? I thought his place was the House of Solipsism?? LoL

1. Yes, it's wise not to make assumptions, other than when Your Enlightened
  2. You've touched the Bliss Body, they call it this because when in touch with it, You feel Blissful
  3. And when you're closer to Truth/Reality, suffering is not possible for You, these are pointers only...
  4. Pain is always possible, but Pain is not Suffering!

Sure, Leo advocates it too, but we also have Rebels on the forum. I try to be a Superposition myself 😁

1. It's a balance like SD Yellow. I let all in, take everything possible, and navigate what makes sense.
    I won't  until I'm omniscient and realize the visceral origin of their assumptions
  2. Hmm... but is it like a "the thumb is a finger but not every finger a thumb" thing?
  3. Because suffering = denial = response/discomfort/desire for change, active sensation/rejection?
  4. "always"? What about the astral realm or Mahasamadhi? 🤔

Posted (edited)

On 8/25/2024 at 5:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

Grocery stores have aisles full of flavored water.

I was being cute.

Not sure what he meant by flavor of enlightenment – perhaps something like the expression or personality behind it.

Edited by UnbornTao

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Sure, Leo advocates it too, but we also have Rebels on the forum. I try to be a Superposition myself 😁

1. It's a balance like SD Yellow. I let all in, take everything possible, and navigate what makes sense.
    I won't  until I'm omniscient and realize the visceral origin of their assumptions
  2. Hmm... but is it like a "the thumb is a finger but not every finger a thumb" thing?
  3. Because suffering = denial = response/discomfort/desire for change, active sensation/rejection?
  4. "always"? What about the astral realm or Mahasamadhi? 🤔

No Body no pain, pain only exists in the Body and Mind for the most part, there is physical pain, and emotional/mental pain, what other pain is there?

Suffering is continued feeling of this pain after the source of the pain is gone, for sure someone that develops cancer and goes thru that will experience physical and mental suffering, its an ongoing situation of pain, that defines Suffering as far as I know..

Astral realm, Mahasamadhi, where is the body and mind in this situation? 

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

13 minutes ago, yetineti said:
  1. This is an intellectual forum. 
  2. I make no attacks, but such basic grammar bothers me.
  3. Was that post coherent or resonant? I can hardly make sense of it, even with AI.
  4. It’s unnecessarily confusing and especially detrimental to newcomers.
  5. 4 minutes ago, yetineti said:

Great idea with the quotes. I am a patient person but I seek serious conversations on this forum.

It requires a larger context of the metaphysical paradigms Leo and many spiritual teachers introduce
This forum is a whole ecosystem, and although I see your point & some posts are more poignant than others
For me, the Spiritual section of the forum is basically like this, this is the "normal" I interact with every day
It's discussions around Solipsism, Love, God, the nature of Reality, Systems, Ideas, Spiritual Paradigms, Yoga etc.
So I'm kind of used to it, but I can see how it could be worded and communicated way more clearly than it is
Then again, this discussion is between enthusiasts, so you should treat it like a boxing match 😁

6 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I was being cute.
Not sure what he meant by the flavor of enlightenment.
Likely something that has nothing to do with it such as the expression or personality behind it.

It was just "flamboyant speak" for the idea that everyone has their own idea of enlightenment
Since so many keep disagreeing and arguing about it, and I wanted to hear your version
Hey I was being cute too, you have no idea how the Actually would have continued 😁

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Ishanga said:
  1. No Body no pain, pain only exists in the Body and Mind for the most part
    There is physical pain, and emotional/mental pain, what other pain is there?
  2. Suffering is a continued feeling of this pain after the source of the pain is gone
    For sure someone that develops cancer and goes thru that will experience physical and mental suffering
    It's an ongoing situation of pain, that defines Suffering as far as I know...
  3. Astral realm, Mahasamadhi, where is the body and mind in this situation? 
  1. ChatGPT added Existential and Spiritual Pain, but I can see those as part of Emotion (Separation & Conscience)
  2. Do you mean like an encoded karmic pattern that leaves scars in the psyche of what is no longer "externally" created?
  3. Currently, the Body to me appears to be a dense energetic construct that would probably dissolve without its necessity
    I don't see the mental body dissolving in the Astral, but I'm still grasping of what's beyond the mind
    Then again, what is the "Mind", is it the intellect or the whole Manas complex or also Chitta?
    What I care about is maintaining the sense of context of what was before, so I don't get lost
    One might argue "Dissolve the fear of getting lost" but I do care to stay/remember myself, whatever that means 
Edited by Keryo Koffa

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:
  1. ChatGPT added Existential and Spiritual Pain, but I can see those as part of Emotion (Separation & Conscience)
  2. Do you mean like an encoded karmic pattern that leaves scars in the psyche of what is no longer "externally" created?
  3. Currently, the Body to me appears to be a dense energetic construct that would probably dissolve without its necessity
    I don't see the mental body dissolving in the Astral, but I'm still grasping of what's beyond the mind
    Then again, what is the "Mind", is it the intellect or the whole Manas complex or also Chitta?
    What I care about is maintaining the sense of context of what was before, so I don't get lost
    One might argue "Dissolve the fear of getting lost" but I do care to stay/remember myself, whatever that means 

What I don't know or understand is Sadhguru says if at the Moment of Death if You are in Emotional Pain, Suffering of sorts, that will be Your state on the other side, visa versa if Your In Bliss, but what is feeling that? 

From what I understand the Earth and Mental sheaths (mental is not about thoughts, ideologies and such, its the software of sorts, the intelligence that allows the body to function, like cells communicating with other cells and things of this intricate nature) don't go with You on the other side, the Energy /Etheric/Bliss sheaths do, karma is stored in the Energy Body I suppose? So what is feeling the suffering at the moment of death?? Ghosts are real too he says, it depends on what is happening at the moment of death and their karmic situation.

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

I was being cute.

Not sure what he meant by flavor of enlightenment. Likely something that has nothing to do with it such as the expression or personality behind it.

There are many depths and facets of consciousness and God-Realization.

Literally like an aisle-full of flavored water. Which is why spiritual people argue endlessly between themselves.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:
  1. Sadhguru says emotional turmoil at Death transitions.
  2. Mental Software / Organizing Intelligence doesn't go with you to the other side,
  3. The Energy/Etheric/Bliss sheaths do, karma is stored in the Energy Body?
  4. So what is feeling the suffering at the moment of death?
  1. Maybe it's an in-between state like the Astral Plane
  2. I thought Intelligence was Beyond all Bodies?
  3. What is the Energy body actually?
  4. The transitional loss of self, fear, sentimentality or confusion maybe?

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Leo Gura

But do they really know what they're talking about?

Sure. Compare all the top gurus. They all disagree with each other.

Vedanta gurus can't even agree on solipsism. That's because you can have solipsistic awakening and non-solipsistic awakening, and a dozen other awakenings.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:
  1. Maybe it's an in-between state like the Astral Plane
  2. I thought Intelligence was Beyond all Bodies?
  3. What is the Energy body actually?
  4. The transitional loss of self, fear, sentimentality or confusion maybe?

1. Yes maybe so, the inbetween apect

2. Intelligence is everything and everywhere, in existence and non existence (physical/non physical), how does one describe existence, absolute/brahman/shiva other than saying its is super complex, connected, integrated, full of potential, that sounds like grand intelligence of sorts to me, not some love emotion that simple humans feel on and off depending on needs and wants..

3. Energy Body, prana/kundalini/chakras and nadis, how does everything within us operate without Energy of sorts, its on the gross and subtle level, kundalini is life realized within a Human Body, all life has Kundalini, we are the only ones that can realize/be aware of it...

4. What I meant was what is Feeling or being capable of Feeling when there is no physical body and mind complex available in that astral realm???

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure. Compare all the top gurus. They all disagree with each other.

In my research they don't disagree that much, some do on some details, but mostly they just put it in different terminology, I've heard many say basically the same things!

Just now, Ishanga said:

In my research they don't disagree that much, some do on some details, but mostly they just put it in different terminology, I've heard many say basically the same things!

That is because seeing the fine distinctions requires enormous experience and higher states of consciousness.