enchanted

God paradox?

349 posts in this topic

@Ishanga Do you realize how nonsensical you sound? 

You’re just kind of spewing however you’re feeling at the moment.

Your posts are often riddled with poor grammar as well, making it hard to read.

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga you are clueless of Gods love. There is literally a creator of the universe that loves you more than anything in the entire universe. You specifically. To God you are its perfect creation.

Edited by Hojo

Reality flows on itself creating infinite forms, the substance of reality is what you are. what are you? Nothing can describe it, it is something that manifests itself when you are clear of identification. love and all that are misleading concepts, like any other concept. What you are is just the reality. 

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga If I was being egoic about it I would be saying Im Jesus Christ. This is where messiah complex comes from people receive Gods love and they beleive they are the son of God because they are and then the ego says I must be Jesus and starts making shit up. Im not being egoic everybody gets to have this.

This is what Sadhguru is trying to show people but if he straight up said it people would say he is being egoic or mad. If sadhguru said I found out God created me and I am the son of God people would not listen to him.

Edited by Hojo

9 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Ishanga Do you realize how nonsensical you sound? 

You’re just kind of spewing however you’re feeling at the moment.

Your posts are often riddled with poor grammar as well, making it hard to read.

Lol I hit a nerve I see, that is good:)

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

8 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Ishanga you are clueless of Gods love. There is literally a creator of the universe that loves you more than anything in the entire universe. You specifically. To God you are its perfect creation.

🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Ishanga If I was being egoic about it I would be saying Im Jesus Christ. This is where messiah complex comes from people receive Gods love and they beleive they are the son of God because they are and then the ego says I must be Jesus and starts making shit up. Im not being egoic everybody gets to have this.

Its egoic to think some creator somewhere else, in another realm or place that is superior of sorts, its concerned about You, or Me, or any living thing here on this tiny spec of a planet within this Huge Universe we cannot understand on any sort of level of Experience in size, scope or existence! 

It is like You being concerned about a grain of sand when there are 7.5 sextillion of them, would You be?

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

12 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Ishanga Do you realize how nonsensical you sound? You’re just kind of spewing however you’re feeling at the moment. Your posts are often riddled with poor grammar as well, making it hard to read.

Just now, yetineti said:

@Ishanga You’re not intelligent enough to strike a nerve with me.

Why so much hate?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, yetineti said:

@Ishanga You’re not intelligent enough to strike a nerve with me.

Ok

6 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@Ishanga 

This is what Sadhguru is trying to show people but if he straight up said it people would say he is being egoic or mad. If sadhguru said I found out God created me and I am the son of God people would not listen to him.

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

Why so much hate?

I am challenging his belief system, it hurts his ego, he defends it, this is how wars begin, first little ones, then bigger ones, then countries and millions of ppl fight and kill,, ego kills!

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga God and you are in another dimension. There isnt 7 sextillion things to focus on thats made up in the mind its only you and God its focus is on your pov. Gods not paying attention but anything but your point of view.

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Ishanga said:

I am challenging his belief system, it hurts his ego, he defends it, this is how wars begin, first little ones, then bigger ones, then countries and millions of ppl fight and kill,, ego kills!

It was just kinda random because he didn't respond to this Topic and then materialized out of thin air to diss you.

It's kinda like two countries are at war with each other and then some village from over the sea gets involved lol

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Hojo said:

@Ishanga God and you are in another dimension. There isnt 7 billion people thats made up in the mind its only you and God its focus is on you.

Ego luvs this! Solipsism is Narcissistic sort of Spirituality, its not Spirituality at all really, just turbo boosted Ego!

@IshangaGod is infinite it can put 100 percent of its focus on every point of view at the exact same time.

Stop the personal attacks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Muktit or Liberation from Birth/Death Karma cycle... God is just another bondage, if You buy into it its no different from Loving a Drug or Movie actor, or any sort of addiction, but with God its super strong for some reason with ppl, it creates a feeling of security within them, solace of sorts, it settles their nerves that some God is watching out for them and luvs them, lol nuts!