Princess Arabia

What exactly is no mind?

125 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, so that's my point. The mind makes the distinction as to what is sadist and masochist. How can it tell the body how to feel when the body has no clue what these things are in order to represent that feeling. My thing is the body doesn't feel, it's the mind that's projecting it's thoughts and because we have so strongly identified with the body/mind we believe we tend to feel those thoughts as our being when in actuality it's just mind. This is probably why some yogis are capable of transcending pain using the mind.

This is not about "Telling the Body how to Feel", our Bodies are naturally meant to be Heathy and full of Energy and Vitality, its that we are doing things to bring this sort of situation down, we eat bad food, we don't exercise, we sit on the phone all day, etc...

The Mind if there for us to use to Survive another day, that is the basics of it, its Intellect based and Intellect is a Survival tool, you won't go beyond Survival Level of Perception, Awareness via the Mind as it is in the modern day, and both Mind and Body are Accumulations, Body via the Food we eat (hence its a Earth Body), Mind via the input of data from the 5 senses, it comes in, its filtered thru the Intellect, Identity, Memory, and then maybe to the level of Chitta or Consciousness, but for most it does not go up that far, so all You to do is have a space experientially btwn what is You and what You have Accumulated, you are not anything that You have Accumulated, You are the thing that was there before any accumulation started, some call this Soul, Atman, God, or I like to use the word Life,,, once that is in Your Experience, the Body and Mind are Healthy naturally or will heal Naturally and Peace, Bliss are your Natural Experience, from this place of Stability, then You explore what it means to be Human and the Potential in Life!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 8/25/2024 at 4:51 PM, Ishanga said:

This is not about "Telling the Body how to Feel", our Bodies are naturally meant to be Heathy and full of Energy and Vitality, its that we are doing things to bring this sort of situation down, we eat bad food, we don't exercise, we sit on the phone all day, etc...

The Mind if there for us to use to Survive another day, that is the basics of it, its Intellect based and Intellect is a Survival tool, you won't go beyond Survival Level of Perception, Awareness via the Mind as it is in the modern day, and both Mind and Body are Accumulations, Body via the Food we eat (hence its a Earth Body), Mind via the input of data from the 5 senses, it comes in, its filtered thru the Intellect, Identity, Memory, and then maybe to the level of Chitta or Consciousness, but for most it does not go up that far, so all You to do is have a space experientially btwn what is You and what You have Accumulated, you are not anything that You have Accumulated, You are the thing that was there before any accumulation started, some call this Soul, Atman, God, or I like to use the word Life,,, once that is in Your Experience, the Body and Mind are Healthy naturally or will heal Naturally and Peace, Bliss are your Natural Experience, from this place of Stability, then You explore what it means to be Human and the Potential in Life!

Ok thanks

On 8/24/2024 at 8:24 PM, Ishanga said:

, You control the Mind just like that, tell it what too think, what too feel,

Know thyself....

no mind means no contraction. Imagine that your mind is a hand that grabs reality to define it and control it. No mind means opening your hand. The closed hand closes your heart, and makes you miserable. The open hand opens your heart and total reality manifests, because it is your heart, it is you. The mind contracts you and turns you in on yourself, instead of flowing freely you bounce off the wall of the capsule created by yourself. In order to open your hand, you must gain the confidence to let go of control. It's a work, because we grew in fear and control.

isn’t it basically like a “flow state”?

whatever that means 

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

isn’t it basically like a “flow state”? whatever that means 

aren't you too smart for this forum?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀