Princess Arabia

What exactly is no mind?

125 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

there is one absolute, and infinite relative.

There is an Infinite Absolute and an Infinite Relative

There is an Infinite Oneness

One becomes many while keeping its Oneness

The point is open yourself to the absolute, then if you want you could explore all the brothels on your continent. They are just as relative as anything else relative.

I'm not talking about relative or rare states of consciousness. First, the distinction between absolute and relative crushes down very quickly in high states of Consciousness, although we can play by that framework.

I assure you I am unconscious of many facets of Infinity/Absolute, so are you. This is should be clear if we are humble. There are many facets, many realizations, Infinite Awakenings, modes of being, states, points of view, egos, neurobrainchemistry, bodymind, psyches... 

There is no "one" formeless realization or "opening to the absolute" realization that will do it. No, of course not. 

It's an inmenselky faceted diamond.

Let's do a check list, of different Absolute Awakenings I've had an we can maybe show each other our blindspots.

Formlessness

Infinite Consciousness

No Self

I am God, God is Me. Oh hi! Nice to meet mySelf

Godhood

Infinite Self

Solipsism

Infinity

Perfect Perfection

Ecstasy

Love

Spatiousness

Symmetry

Intelligence

Imagination

Reality-Shape-Shifting

Death

Immortality

No Mind, No Memory, (not knowing you're a human, not recognising your body as yours etc.)

Insanity

Infinite Mind

This are not just "relative" exploration. This is the fucking bowels, heart and mind of Awakening, any of this one listed will blow your shit away and most of them are separate "mountains"

This means: Different methodology. Ones are accesible only by particular psychedelics, others only by specific kinds of meditations, different yogas, shadow work, philosophy/contemplation and so on. Independent, like literally travelling to another country, with another type of equipment another mindset, everything. Learning from zero, new views, new crocodiles, new traps, new self deceptions, relentlessly working till one gets to the peak AWAKENING.

Then years of humbling and sense making, human development and maturity; trying to keep your shit together while having the most insane metaphysical realizations possible in Reality.

It's extremely difficult, believe me

I do know

Get as deep as you want, but I'm not gonna allow you to self deceive yourself with maxing out. Not with me sorry

Hopefully you do the same with me if I ever get that into my Mind

One thing I have always been grateful for is my ability to see who is beyond me, learn from them and realize in my core being the Ultimate Truths. I see realizers like Sri Anandamayi Ma, Leo Gura, Shivapuri baba, Nithyananda, Adidam... I humble myself and keep working because I know deeply I'm full of shit and I have some mind anchors that have gone up those mountains and give me some reference to climb them better, purely pragmatic approach, to become as Conscious as possible without dying for the moment, to become as loving as possible, as truthfull as possible, as intelligent as possible, as mature as possible, as wise as possible, as divine as possible, as fucking Godly as I can in this form and beyond. God becoming Conscious of itself for Infinity

This is why I exist, this is Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

16 minutes ago, Davino said:

assure you I am unconscious of many facets of Infinity/Absolute, so are you. This is should be clear if we are humble. There are many facets, many realizations, Infinite Awakenings, modes of being, states, points of view, egos, neurobrainchemistry, bodymind, psyches... 

All of that is relative, how's possible that you don't see it? If there are many absolutes, they are....relative. Absolute is absolutely simple, it's zero, or infinity, that are the same. No form, no quality, absolute potential, absolute simplicity. In the moment that you add anything, it's relative, because it's relative to anything else. It can't be more obvious. 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, UnbornTao said:

- student: master, pacify my mind

- master: find it first

- student: can't find it

- master: there, I pacified it for you

It might be pointing towards the fact that there already is no such thing as mind except as a prevalent historical construct that's been widely adopted, and we miss that step (that it had to be invented and then adopted).

We often call mind the activity of conceptualizing and the contents of thought and conflate it with internal dialogue and imaging.

❤️Somehow I think this is the case; but I have to do more conceptualizing to see it through. Hehe. Reminds me of this short.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

39 minutes ago, Davino said:

One thing I have always been grateful for is my ability to see who is beyond me, learn from them and realize in my core being the Ultimate Truths. I see realizers like Sri Anandamayi Ma, Leo Gura, Shivapuri baba, Nithyananda, Adidam... I humble myself and keep working because I know deeply I'm

I have never read mystics or spirituality and I am not going to do it because I can't, the boredom is such that I can't go past page 3. I have zero interest. It is much more practical to meditate and do psychedelics. The infinite facets interest me zero, because they are infinite, so it doesn't matter to me to know one or a billion. I am only interested in my true nature, the total, everything else is stories

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

❤️Somehow I think this is the case; but I have to do more conceptualizing to see it through.

Using fire to extinguish fire. xD 

I guess direct experience is the method.

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

All of that is relative, how's possible that you don't see it? If there are many absolutes, they are....relative. Absolute is absolutely simple, it's zero, or infinity, that are the same. No form, no quality, absolute potential, absolute simplicity. In the moment that you add anything, it's relative, because it's relative to anything else. It can't be more obvious. 

IT is so

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I am only interested in my true nature, the total, everything else is stories

Yeah, you got your mountain I respect it bro

Enjoy it

Just now, UnbornTao said:

Using fire to extinguish fire. xD 

I guess direct experience is the method.

You know I was being smart. But I do understand that time got created through thought, so maybe there really is no mind. Idk, I'm just gonna operate as if there's one so I don't lose my mind. Then again, that's just thought. Don't get me to thinking. 🙃🙃

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I am only interested in my true nature, the total, everything else is stories

I like this. For real.

Know thyself....

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I have never read mystics or spirituality and I am not going to do it because I can't, the boredom is such that I can't go past page 3. I have zero interest. It is much more practical to meditate and do psychedelics.

Do everything

I do all of that

Even more

You see, imagine you wanted to climb all mountains from planet earth. How would you plan that? How would you do it practically speaking?

Both understanding reading technichal study

As well as learning, practicising and working with highly talented coachs or individuals that can show how they do it.

Moreover, I myself will have to climb and experience the journey of conquering a mountain. 

Like tea, each day one does and tastes, how is it? Then one understands, too much weed, too much water, not hot enough, like this everyday one learns. Both in practice as well as theory, which is intellectual understanding, mental practice and sport.

Do everything

And more

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

IT is so

If you manage to open your mind to total emptiness, everything is obvious. The problem is that it is very difficult, there are many layers of identification, of form. I know that for me it would be impossible without psychedelics, and I know exactly why, I perfectly perceive my barriers. For example, yesterday, to break them for a while, I took 50 ug of LSD, then a sufficient dose of THC, and when my mind was a kind of viscous sludge, at 3 in the morning, in bed, I took 5meo dmt in a high dose 3 times. 3 because not the first 2...almost but no. the third yes. full opening. the total absolute, me, eternal, empty, bottomless, as it has always been, now, without any illusion. There is no more than that. More is less. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The problem is that it is very difficult, there are many layers of identification, of form.

Yes, there's a lot of conditioning

It takes a lot to fully dissolve through each and every single one of them

Infinite Clarity

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

at 3 in the morning, in bed, I took 5meo dmt in a high dose 3 times. 3 because not the first 2...almost but no. the third yes. full opening. the total absolute, me, eternal, empty, bottomless, as it has always been, now, without any illusion. There is no more than that. More is less. 

Mmmm

Sweet Spot:$

In the INFINITE FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS STATES

bc0f2992e9956ebc6215525f69439db2.gif

22 minutes ago, What Am I said:

The perfect koan.

:P 

24 minutes ago, What Am I said:

Oh, that's a good one

The Simpsons did it again

Damn it!

You can reduce the word Mind to being just that, a word, an invention, a conceptual invention. You can do that with every concept and every word.

If you do that, if you free your MIND - sorry for using the 'WORD' - from every possible concept what do you end up with?

List of ANSWERS:

• There is no word for that.
  • Nothing
  • Everything
  • Beingness
  • Consciousness
  • Pure Mind
  • Etc...

To claim one word is right and another is not - is it not a completely ridiculous game?

Words will always be Tools, Symbols that points to something else. They are mean of communication so that we understand each other.

A word like Mind is used in hundred different ways, if we DON'T understand the way someone is using the word, who is making the error?

4 minutes ago, ICURBlessings said:

You can reduce the word Mind to being just that, a word, an invention, a conceptual invention. You can do that with every concept and every word.

If you do that, if you free your MIND - sorry for using the 'WORD' - from every possible concept what do you end up with?

List of ANSWERS:

• There is no word for that.
  • Nothing
  • Everything
  • Beingness
  • Consciousness
  • Pure Mind
  • Etc...

To claim one word is right and another is not - is it not a completely ridiculous game?

Words will always be Tools, Symbols that points to something else. They are mean of communication so that we understand each other.

A word like Mind is used in hundred different ways, if we DON'T understand the way someone is using the word, who is making the error?

Nice point. Very nice. Didn't think of it that way and I'm always the one saying "that's just a word". Never thought to correlate it with the word MIND. I guess it's the mind that didn't want to call itself "just a word". See how tricky that mind can be. It calls everything else out, but to itself, it wants to be THE MIND. The only word not made up. 

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Davino said:

Yes, there's a lot of conditioning

It takes a lot to fully dissolve through each and every single one of them

Infinite Clarity

Mmmm

Sweet Spot:$

In the INFINITE FIELD OF CONSCIOUSNESS STATES

bc0f2992e9956ebc6215525f69439db2.gif

1 hour ago, Davino said:

IT is so

The goal is achieve the total openess being sober, but little by little. For now drugs are needed. But drugs are not a guarantee. I need a whole day meditating, then do 5 meo many times and only sometimes the thing happens. 

I assure you that it is not a psychedelic state of consciousness, nor a hallucination, nor a facet of the infinite. It is the total opening of the now. the dissolution of the barrier of the psyche that creates forms and the total opening to the formless, where you recognize yourself as the unfathomable. There is nothing more than this, it is the end of the road. any more is less

@Breakingthewall I'll consider it as a possibility.

As I continue to work new evidence and Awakenings may come. This is my understanding, state and consciousness for the moment being.

13 minutes ago, Davino said:

I'll consider it as a possibility. As I continue to work new evidence and Awakenings may come.

Sounds like a Yin-Yang dilemma, you're each deepening two ends of Infinity respectively 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀