Ero

Got Salvia. Tips?

34 posts in this topic

I got my hands on a lot of Salvia basically for free. I am planning on smoking it with a pipe. Set and setting are all in order. 

I have about 30 trips, last one I had was 300 ug of LSD about a month ago: it was a top 3 experience - an alien awakening which set the foundation for what I am exploring now as a technical paradigm for my thesis - chaos, entropy, order.

I am aware salvia is quite different in that regard - rather than dialling up consciousness, it distorts and morphs it, but nonetheless I am committed on trying it. Any tips and directions from fellow psychonauts are welcome.

15 minutes ago, Ero said:

rather than dialling up consciousness, it distorts and morphs it, but nonetheless I am committed on trying it. Any tips

Why not be committed to both ;)

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Weclome back 😊 I thought you became enlightened and disappeared 

Seems you already got this down, but essentially go into it with an explorer mindset, treating it a bit like an excursion. Wherever you end up, it's all par for the course. I find this helps with unpredictable ones like salvia. Also be aware that the vapor is absolutely disgusting, but you'll have to bear with it and hold in as long as possible for best effect. If the onset is not too immediate, you might have time to at least eat a piece of fruit or something to offset the aftertaste.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

9 hours ago, integration journey said:

Best of luck! Do you have any expectations about Salvia or just exploring? 

Thanks! I don't want to set any expectations other than consciousness exploration. I do set intent through a word or phrase, and in this case it would be 'chaos, entropy, order'

9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I try not get ahead of myself with salvia. Very experienced users, such as @Leo Gura and @Davino for example, have cautioned extensively. 

@LambdaDelta Thanks, will keep the taste in mind!

@Sho fio I had set 'alien' as my directive during that trip and what I experienced subsequently was on a cosmic scale. Best I can describe it to you is I became a Kardashev scale 2-3 entity, taming stars and receiving guidance on the fundamental missing piece in the contemporary paradigm. 

Posted (edited)

Haha, be careful.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Fascinating! Salvia didn't work on me, so get enough experience for the both of us 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Fascinating! Salvia didn't work on me, so get enough experience for the both of us 😁

It's really difficult to get it right, I also assumed it didn't work but kept pushing nonetheless till getting somewhere. Particularly off a simple meth pipe it's challenging to get proper effects unless you're a frequent user of that ROA, which I'm not. A guy on Reddit suggested a promising method he documeted, though it involves Salvinorin A extraction and the need for owning an emesh setup. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Salvia/comments/1dslfqq/salvinorin_emesh_vape_drops/

Should lead to more accurate dosing, reliably getting effects, and get rid of that awful taste. I'll use it for my Salvinorin B ethoxymethyl ether and see how that goes.

Whichever way you turn, there is the face of God

16 hours ago, Ero said:

I got my hands on a lot of Salvia basically for free. I am planning on smoking it with a pipe. Set and setting are all in order. 

I have about 30 trips, last one I had was 300 ug of LSD about a month ago: it was a top 3 experience - an alien awakening which set the foundation for what I am exploring now as a technical paradigm for my thesis - chaos, entropy, order.

I am aware salvia is quite different in that regard - rather than dialling up consciousness, it distorts and morphs it, but nonetheless I am committed on trying it. Any tips and directions from fellow psychonauts are welcome.

What do you mean with Alien awakening?

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Sho fio said:

What do you mean with Alien awakening?

Something weird which you'll have to ask Leo about.

Edited by UnbornTao

Looks fun :P

Just hopes the elves aren't going to torture me in atrocious sufferings.

The devil is in the details.

32 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Just hopes the elves aren't going to torture me in atrocious sufferings.

Depends on your vibe and their mood, if you disrupt them from `̴̪̜̯̮́͗͑͝`̷̡̤̖̝͍͙͈͇̓̊̃́͠`̸̧̤̫̠͎͎̈́`̷̟̗͔̜̲̘͑̔`̸̡͔̆͊͒̄͋͊͜`̷̢̧̗̜͍̜̊͗̎̀̆̏̏͠`̴̡̞̻̦̬̥̣̀̈̿̌̃̿̉`̵̛̟͍͖͍̥̝̗̃̆́̓͜`̷̨̬̤̝̫̒͜ͅ`̶̢̛̠̲̖̲͐̉̓͐͝͝`̸̧̢̱̮̤͈͕͉̰̓̓̂̓́͘͝͝`̷̳̘͛̄̿`̵̡̧̡̦͕͌͘`̵̛̜̯̬̤̰̜̐̈́̌̃͆̕ͅ`̶̞̀͒̈́̚͝`̸̨͖̮̞̩̆̽`̴̨̨̛͎͎̤͎̿͂̈́͆̇, you'll be in for `̴̪̜̯̮́͗͑͝`̷̡̤̖̝͍͙͈͇̓̊̃́͠`̸̧̤̫̠͎͎̈́`̷̟̗͔̜̲̘͑̔`̸̡͔̆͊͒̄͋͊͜`̷̢̧̗̜͍̜̊͗̎̀̆̏̏͠`̴̡̞̻̦̬̥̣̀̈̿̌̃̿̉`̵̛̟͍͖͍̥̝̗̃̆́̓͜`̷̨̬̤̝̫̒͜ͅ`̶̢̛̠̲̖̲͐̉̓͐͝͝`̸̧̢̱̮̤͈͕͉̰̓̓̂̓́͘͝͝`̷̳̘͛̄̿`̵̡̧̡̦͕͌͘`̵̛̜̯̬̤̰̜̐̈́̌̃͆̕ͅ`̶̞̀͒̈́̚͝`̸̨͖̮̞̩̆̽`̴̨̨̛͎͎̤͎̿͂̈́͆̇

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

53 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Depends on your vibe and their mood, if you disrupt them from `̴̪̜̯̮́͗͑͝`̷̡̤̖̝͍͙͈͇̓̊̃́͠`̸̧̤̫̠͎͎̈́`̷̟̗͔̜̲̘͑̔`̸̡͔̆͊͒̄͋͊͜`̷̢̧̗̜͍̜̊͗̎̀̆̏̏͠`̴̡̞̻̦̬̥̣̀̈̿̌̃̿̉`̵̛̟͍͖͍̥̝̗̃̆́̓͜`̷̨̬̤̝̫̒͜ͅ`̶̢̛̠̲̖̲͐̉̓͐͝͝`̸̧̢̱̮̤͈͕͉̰̓̓̂̓́͘͝͝`̷̳̘͛̄̿`̵̡̧̡̦͕͌͘`̵̛̜̯̬̤̰̜̐̈́̌̃͆̕ͅ`̶̞̀͒̈́̚͝`̸̨͖̮̞̩̆̽`̴̨̨̛͎͎̤͎̿͂̈́͆̇, you'll be in for `̴̪̜̯̮́͗͑͝`̷̡̤̖̝͍͙͈͇̓̊̃́͠`̸̧̤̫̠͎͎̈́`̷̟̗͔̜̲̘͑̔`̸̡͔̆͊͒̄͋͊͜`̷̢̧̗̜͍̜̊͗̎̀̆̏̏͠`̴̡̞̻̦̬̥̣̀̈̿̌̃̿̉`̵̛̟͍͖͍̥̝̗̃̆́̓͜`̷̨̬̤̝̫̒͜ͅ`̶̢̛̠̲̖̲͐̉̓͐͝͝`̸̧̢̱̮̤͈͕͉̰̓̓̂̓́͘͝͝`̷̳̘͛̄̿`̵̡̧̡̦͕͌͘`̵̛̜̯̬̤̰̜̐̈́̌̃͆̕ͅ`̶̞̀͒̈́̚͝`̸̨͖̮̞̩̆̽`̴̨̨̛͎͎̤͎̿͂̈́͆̇

:S

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Be careful from the stories that i've heard.  like the man living for 30 years another life and being conscious there. This story makes it seem like salvia has samadhi qualities, which basically can make you experience another dream for 30 years or thousands of years etc. Remember consciousness doesn't know what time is. Imagine if you become trapped in some human hell reality

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

Hi @Ero

I have a bit of experience with Salvia. You need to understand that nothing can prepare you for a Salvia breakthrough, there is just no point of reference or simile with your past experiences. This is very important to drill inside your mind, gotta surrender, gotta open and trust, gotta be open minded and keep it cool and grounded.

Important considerations:

It's very common to forget you took Salvia or any type of drug. You may forget you are tripping, you are left with your experience as it is, that's Reality now and no tracing back will explain it, you are there, be with it.

Salvia is unpleasent. It's just what it is. Salvia does many things to your body, one of them is it triggers the opiod withdrawal recepter, so there is a background uneasiness to the experience. This is just normal, one has to get used to it. Every Salvia psychonaut accepts this reality and keeps exploring. Consider it as a cold shower, it is shocking and brutal while also being benefitial.

There is wildly different levels of tolerance between individuals. This means, same quantity two people try one feels nothing the other is convulsing on the ground. Which one of the two may be you? Who knows, so start slow and keep going.

Salvia is the backdoor of death. An important number of users report profound death experiences, some people not, others sometimes and the rest always go through the death process. This is extremely valuable and good, however you need to be prepared. It's shocking and you may think now I'm a macho and spiritual guy with many ego deaths on my belt, I'm sure I can handle it. I thought the same.

The come up is hella quick, so literally prepare everything for the hit ( with torch fire and preferably cooling through water) you gotta hold a considerable ammount of time ( at least 15 seconds) at one point body will stop working, be prepared for that, you are for a rocket come up, relax and trust. Salvia is good and loving, it's just crazy. If you're crazy you may fall in love with it also.

If you have doubts, I'm open for more conversation. I consider this an important topic and hope to provide helpful advice for navigating what I consider, the most mindblowing alien substance I have ever tried.

Here is a trip I shared some time ago in the forum

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God