Dodo

The Christ Within

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

See for yourself if what is said in this video resonates with you. It resonated with me on a deep level. Very direct and no nonnsense!

Tell me what you think. Of course, it's about applying it in practice.

I am one of the folks who finds it hard to get out of my lower nature desires and get lost in low frequencies regularly.

It is time for me to commit. 

Enjoy the video

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

A cool new discovery of what jesus actually looked like based on the Shroud of Turin. 

expert-reveals-birth-date-wrongly-88123991.jpg

"despise decades of studies, scientists haven't been able to replicate or fully explain how the image was formed and from what we know so far the image is not painted, burned or stained in any conventional way known to mideval or modern science. Modern theory speculates that to create an image like that you'd need a sudden burst of light and energy so it would get imprinted on the cloth" (talking about the Shroud of Turin) 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus are you sure thats not Ai mix between Jesus and Russel Brand lol. I dont think his form was what is important tho

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

brilliant vid thanks ... well worth doing ... i just 3-day water fasted on this idea also based on a vid here few weeks ago ... fasted not just food but phone and internet too ... really supercharged me to great physical alertness, mental clarity, spiritual insight ... according to said video needs to be done at same time every moon cycle ... undoubtedly like this vid says one needs to commit to slashing these wrong minded thoughts and replacing them with spirit-thoughts ... here is a meditation i wrote this morning for myself

1. with eyes closed, look through the darkness to meet and merge with one's long awaiting brother Christ; 2. take hold of his vision that one might accept oneself as pure love 3. look around at the world to behold its pristine beauty reflecting back on oneself

acim3.jpg

As long as there is something to gain in this world, you're in the "soul trap"

Awareness is Curative. Forgive to dismiss. Love to dissolve. Detach to transcend

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

5 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Awareness is Curative. Forgive to dismiss. Love to dissolve. Detach to transcend

there's some good duality out there to purify you, have to avail of it to get the mind serviceable, put yourself in christ mode, then like the vid says, the spirit takes the reins

6 hours ago, Dodo said:

. I dont think his form was what is important tho

Boo!  👎 

26 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

acim3.jpg

Is that picture taken by you? 

24 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Is that picture taken by you? 

in my dreams it was yes  

but in truth by the ideogram.ai

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

in my dreams it was yes  

Same for me

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Thanks, but if you become aware of something that absolutely turns your stomach upside down, like abuse, infidelity, how do you forgive, love and detatch? 

Sounds like one of the things easier said than done... if it happens to you, something disgusting, are you honestly telling me you automatically forgive, love and detatch? What if you can do something to help? Your detatchment can make the problem persist.

You know how much pain there is surrounding my Ego? If I knew all the things that happened with girls I know, I would be depressed 24/7.

Sometimes not being aware of some things is the only way to not feel the pain... but then, its like putting your head in the sand. Not helping anyone or anything. Just Ignoring. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

Thanks, but if you become aware of something that absolutely turns your stomach upside down, like abuse, infidelity, how do you forgive, love and detatch? 

Sounds like one of the things easier said than done... if it happens to you, something disgusting, are you honestly telling me you automatically forgive, love and detatch? What if you can do something to help? Your detatchment can make the problem persist.

You know how much pain there is surrounding my Ego? If I knew all the things that happened with girls I know, I would be depressed 24/7.

Sometimes not being aware of some things is the only way to not feel the pain... but then, its like putting your head in the sand. Not helping anyone or anything. Just Ignoring. 

this world is a thought in your mind including the you who looks back every day from the mirror at you

you set all this up, you are responsible for every little detail, all you see with your apparent eyes you are doing to yourself

you do not know who you are

study A course in miracles, you WILL do so eventually if not this lifetime, i know this because everyone gets back home eventually

i say all this with deep love as you are part of me and i can see you are earnest and knocking on the door of some major breakthroughs

t-shirt.jpg

Edited by gettoefl

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Dodo said:
  1. Thanks, but if you become aware of something that absolutely turns your stomach upside down
    Like abuse, and infidelity, how do you forgive, love, and detach? 

Sounds like one of the things easier said than done... if it happens to you, something disgusting
    Are you honestly telling me you automatically forgive, love, and detach?
  2. What if you can do something to help? Your detachment can make the problem persist.
    But then, it's like putting your head in the sand. Not helping anyone or anything. Just Ignoring.
  3. Do you know how much pain there is surrounding my Ego?
    If I knew all the things that happened with girls I know, I would be depressed 24/7.

Sometimes not being aware of some things is the only way to not feel the pain...

I condensed these points to:

1. How to embody Virtues in this brutal world?
2. Isn't Detachment passive Ignorance/escapism?
3. Awareness expands empathic suffering.

1. You realize the inevitability through empathy, people act to the best of their ability
    No matter the vile things they do, it's what their entire life has led up towards
    Forgiveness is a paradigm, it presumes blame. But there is no blame to give
    There are debates, morality, and response-ability, but we're not omniscient
  2. Depends on the side of the polarity.
    The side you describe is denial and dismissal but you live with the consequences
    The side I'm talking about is an internal letting go of resistance and blame
    It doesn't mean you don't act, it just means you observe and act from a higher POV
  3. This point has been discussed on various Posts, I got a rather elaborate response already:
On 8/2/2024 at 6:11 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

In fact, I recommend this entire Topic to read through, it really fits your questions:

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, gettoefl said:

this world is a thought in your mind including the you who looks back every day from the mirror at you

you set all this up, you are responsible for every little detail, all you see with your apparent eyes you are doing to yourself

you do not know who you are

study A course in miracles, you WILL do so eventually if not this lifetime, i know this because everyone gets back home eventually

i say all this with deep love as you are part of me and i can see you are earnest and knocking on the door of some major breakthroughs

t-shirt.jpg

I have shifted to love, but other men havent. There is an imbalance of power and crude unenlightened men abuse Our women and children. 

Whether I feel blissful or not. 

And dont get me wrong, these same abused women will say they dont want to be helped, its like when a kidnap victim likes their kidnapper. 

Treated like objects, they accept themselves as that. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

I have shifted to love, but other men havent. There is an imbalance of power and crude unenlightened men abuse Our women and children. 

Whether I feel blissful or not. 

And dont get me wrong, these same abused women will say they dont want to be helped, its like when a kidnap victim likes their kidnapper. 

Treated like objects, they accept themselves as that. 

this is your movie not theirs, you fix it by realizing it resides inside you, forgiveness is - i am doing all this to myself and i need to stop judging what's outside and love it back to wholeness instead

nothing can ever hurt me and every thought i have today either heals the world or condemns it and therefore heals me or condemns me

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

this is your movie not theirs, you fix it by realizing it resides inside you, forgiveness is - i am doing all this to myself and i need to stop judging what's outside and love it back to wholeness instead

nothing can ever hurt me and every thought i have today either heals the world or condemns it and therefore heals me or condemns me

But im not doing all this. I dont control unconscious men and women. 

They cause a lot of pain to the collective. You know how much pain there is in the human collective omg.

I dont subscribe to course in miracles,, I believe they are the usual scam artists pushing the so called "law of attraction "  for money.

Where do I buy their t-shirt, right? That type of thing. They definitely attracting, attracting profit 📈 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

25 minutes ago, Dodo said:

They cause a lot of pain to the collective. You know how much pain there is in the human collective omg.

I dont subscribe to course in miracles,, I believe they are the usual scam artists pushing the so called "law of attraction "  for money.

Where do I buy their t-shirt, right? That type of thing. They definitely attracting, attracting profit 📈 

haha all the best to you too pal, btw that's my t-shirt i made on ai last night, free while supplies last

36 minutes ago, Dodo said:

That's the same as not beliving in Leo, which yes but actually neither believe nor disbelieve, deconstruct

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

That's the same as not beliving in Leo, which yes but actually neither believe nor disbelieve, deconstruct

I follow the principle of taking what is useful from any source and discarding what is not. Im sure course in miracles has a lot of good stuff mixed with what I perceive as bullsh1t. 

Same with Leo, I definitely dont agree with everything Leo says. 

Following the guru within and my own intuition when it comes to what I accept and what I reject.

-1/12 is Infinity