Majed

life is a dream

12 posts in this topic

your life is a dream. Wake up.

Material reality is a dream. Reality is not material or physical. Reality is mental.

Once you realize this you realize that there are an infinite amount of dreams that you can dream by your mind. 

People dream different dreams. Atheist and scientific materialists dream a certain dream. Christians dream another dream. Muslims dream their own dream. Buddhists dream another dream. Hindus dream their own dream... to infinity. That's why there are an infinite amount of religions. Ta daaaa now you know why people have different religions and beliefs. Because they dream different dreams. 

Waking up is realizing that the substance of all things God can dream up an infinite amount of things, and that you are God the dreamer. 

If you want to start altering your dream significantly. change your religion. 

And if you want to alter the dream to a radical level. Take a psychedelic and material reality will alter. Or do deep philosophical questioning, deconstruction and contemplation, and material reality will alter. 

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Majed said:

People dream different dreams. Atheist and scientific materialists dream a certain dream. Christians dream another dream. Muslims dream their own dream. Buddhists dream another dream. Hindus dream their own dream... to infinity. That's why there are an infinite amount of religions.

Yes.

But also, at an even deeper level maybe you are dreaming all those other dreams.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes.

But also, at an even deeper level maybe you are dreaming all those other dreams.

False solipsism: there is only one dream.

True solipsism: there is only One dreamer.

Both can be realized through deconstructing materialism in one’s direct experience, but there are real traps in not going all the way.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Posted (edited)

@Terell Kirby I think you have put the fake and true labels in the wrong order.

There's no dreamer, no self. Self is a creation, not an absolute. With a self comes the other, so no solipsism. To have a self you have to create something that is not that self.

The mindfuck is all your distinctions you make are real, even though illusory. So your perspective that there is some Only one dreamer IS true, but not really, because the base reality is made out of nothing, so ultimately all your distinctions add up to nothing, it means nothing.

It's a true as saying cats exist, and that there's some ideal form of a cat, distinction of a cat with infinite amount of color, shapes falvors, the same distinction for a dog, a the distction of your One dreamer. But they are ultimately empty ideals. So like, a cat is real, but it's empty, it's really nothing. 

What is, is. The Absolute. Only "it."

Edited by Girzo

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes.

I thought you mean with absolute solipsim that your little subjective ego dream is the only dream and nothing other than this ego dream exists - not only for you aka ego but for your true self - the whole universal mind. So you are not dreaming other dreams just this limited ego dream. 

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

So you are not dreaming other dreams just this limited ego dream. 

I mean you are dreaming that others are dreaming.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I mean you are dreaming that you're the only one dreaming and others dreamers are just your dreaming

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

20 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok so my ego dream character is just as equally a dream in a dream like other dream characters, all dreamed up by one dreamer (the universal god). So if my ego dream stops , other dreams are still dreamed by the one god.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Ok so my ego dream character is just as equally a dream in a dream like other dream characters, all dreamed up by one dreamer (the universal god). So if my ego dream stops , other dreams are still dreamed by the one god.

You can say that, but that has nothing to do with what I said.

Edited by Leo Gura

29 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I think Leo's saying:

there's only you having this experience, nothing exists outside, your innate intelligence materializes it spontaneously, you're always the epicenter or "only center", whatever experience you have is the only in existence until you dream of another, the intelligence takes care of that and generates it all on the go, Leo is just a construct in your mind, like your self-perception, what is real is your awareness of it all and only it, since everything else is an arbitrary construct in infinity

or something

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You can say that, but that has nothing to do with what I said.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I think I finally got it ( thanks to Chatgpt4) to understand what you mean. You as God dream up one giant dream with infinite dreams inside which can dream infinite dreams, infinitely connected. Dreams dream up dreams which can influence the dreamer in a strange looping way. And through each dream figment you as God are looking through in the eternal now.

However part of a human dream is that you as God dream just this one human perspective and that human bubble dreams that there is separation and that separate others exist on a planet earth which is just in your human imagination. In the background universal consciousness hides all the other dreams which it dreams right now. That's part of dreaming up a human experience.

Edited by OBEler