Dopa

Cold approaching women: asking for number or giving number?

25 posts in this topic

Hey, anyone that is experienced in this field: what in your personal experience works better in order to get dates - asking for her number or giving her your own number and wait for her to DM?

You looking to manipulate, your mindset is off you should look what message you senting by action you are doing, that will help you in the long run.Giving your number shows you are cocky and have options, asking for number is like begging and needing something.You looking whats better option if shes gonna reply you is coming from mindset of im not "the guy" im looking at her to see whats best to do im a follower.So basically you give out your number if she wants to give hers take it.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Take her number 

1 minute ago, Raze said:

Take her number 

Beggers cant be choosers 😏

18 minutes ago, Raze said:

Take her number 

Be her number

wait... what?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You looking to manipulate, your mindset is off you should look what message you senting by action you are doing, that will help you in the long run.Giving your number shows you are cocky and have options, asking for number is like begging and needing something.You looking whats better option if shes gonna reply you is coming from mindset of im not "the guy" im looking at her to see whats best to do im a follower.So basically you give out your number if she wants to give hers take it.

Manipulation is inherent to dating depending on how far u stretch the definition of what manipulation is. Women wearing makeup could be defined as manipulation, me striving to get a better version of myself with the thought of getting girls as well on the way could be seen as manipulative as well. So for me this is not a valid argument.

I agree that it displays some amount of neediness, but at the same time, I believe that most women are hesitant to start a conversation, especially if it's with a random stranger that gave his number to them.

So I'm wondering if it's an effective method at all or if it's worth to take her number, accept that it shows some amount of neediness but after it be in position to make the first move as it's often needed since otherwise nothing is gonna happen.

Edited by Dopa

12 minutes ago, Dopa said:

Dating is Manipulation | Needy >? Awkward | Agency by First Move

@Dopa There is also variance in style, charm, presentation, and the kind of girl.
In a typical case, I'd agree, that getting the girl's number is a lot more casual
Giving is confidence, it also depends on where you are though it could grow you
When you do choose one: Trail & Error + Active Learning

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Dopa said:

Manipulation is inherent to dating depending on how far u stretch the definition of what manipulation is. Women wearing makeup could be defined as manipulation, me striving to get a better version of myself with the thought of getting girls as well on the way could be seen as manipulative as well. So for me this is not a valid argument.

I agree that it displays some amount of neediness, but at the same time, I believe that most women are hesitant to start a conversation, especially if it's with a random stranger that gave his number to them.

So I'm wondering if it's an effective method at all or if it's worth to take her number, accept that it shows some amount of neediness but after it be in position to make the first move as it's often needed since otherwise nothing is gonna happen.

Yes thats why you dont do anything for a girl but yourself then present that version to her as you would to yourself alone.You choose to manipulate that will cost you in dating.If you presented your best self then giving your number and she answering shows that she digs you and you can move it foward.Game=transparency 

21 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Yes thats why you dont do anything for a girl but yourself then present that version to her as you would to yourself alone.You choose to manipulate that will cost you in dating.If you presented your best self then giving your number and she answering shows that she digs you and you can move it foward.Game=transparency 

How much success did you have by giving out girls your number?

Always get her number. As the man you want to be in charge of leading the situation, not sitting around hoping some girl will take action.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Dopa Sucess is not getting the girl

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Always get her number. As the man you want to be in charge of leading the situation, not sitting around hoping some girl will take action.

How so? you give her your number tell her to call you at time you wish, its taking charge being a man..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Advanced game involves having the girl chase you 

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

Advanced game involves having the girl chase you 

Lol

I give her my number that way if she texts me, I know she is interested. Women preach feminism but still expect men to be the leaders all the time. These SJ warriors are perpetuating the patriarchy by holding these gender expectations.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Every advanced PUA says this, you are unfamiliar with it because they don’t mention it much in teachings since it’s harder to do 

You are way overthinking this. Just get her number.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are way overthinking this. Just get her number.

If you bait her to qualify herself to you then frame it in such a way that the number exchange was her idea, she is much more likely to reply back 

Bait her?

Jesus

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Bait her?

Jesus

This is the true original purpose of screening.

Here is a woman describing how it’s appealing 

If you pay attention, you’ll notice women sometimes test men by baiting them to qualify themselves

“I really like guys who are outdoors types,”, will you go “I totally am! Do you like me!” 

It’s the same in reverse, by trying to evaluate her it implies you have options and are higher value, and by her trying to impress you it makes her more invested 

3 minutes ago, Raze said:

“I really like guys who are outdoors types,”

I only leave my crypt after midnight.