Will1125

Being a Solipsist is extremely smart!

50 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I wish for the day that "solipsising " is against the guidelines if you haven't taken 100 breakthrough trips on 5 meo .

We are all basically mentally jerking off and parroting Leo.

Aaah yes! Finally you are humble and have some good self honesty.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Same than me 🤣

What I wanted to say is that the fact that you cannot leave your bubble of consciousness, since if you leave it it will continue to be your bubble of consciousness, therefore your bubble of consciousness is absolute for you, it doesn't mean that there aren't other bubbles of consciousness separate from yours. In fact, it is certain that there are, since in the eternity of existence something other than the form "someone here" has existed, and right now you are not that

But I can't get around the fact that the world disappears when I go to sleep or when I close my eyes .

The question might  be :

is there any evidence that other conscious entities that have existed in the eternity of existence other than me? Do you even have justified evidence to back it up ?

if not..then why can't i Iook through Breakingthewall eyes right now ? Why I'm trapped in Someone here's pov?

@OBEler enjoy it while it lasts :D.

Edited by Someone here

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

But I can't get around the fact that the world disappears when I go to sleep or when I close my eyes .

The question might  be :

is there any evidence that other concious entities that have existed in the eternity  of existence other than me? Do you  even have justified evidence to back it up ?

if not..then why can't i Iook through Breakingthewall eyes right now ? Why I'm trapped in Somemo here's pov?

@OBEler enjoy it while it lasts :D.

Because someones here POV is Reality minus everything that is not someones here POV.

For Reality to be in a certain way It must Reality - that which is the contrary of what reality is being.

If reality would not be in duality or limited, you wouldnt be experiencing anything limited.

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

23 hours ago, Evelyna said:

I am not sure who said this quote so can't give credit, but I have it saved in my notes and it goes like this: 

Being smart means intellectual ability; being wise means discernment.

Smart people craft complex solutions; wise people choose simplicity

Smart people claim credit; wise people share it.

Smart people focus on being right; wise focus on getting it right.

Smart people dissect failures; wise people grow from them.

This is a very good post thank you for sharing

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Because someones here POV is Reality minus everything that is not someones here POV.

For Reality to be in a certain way It must Reality - that which is the contrary of what reality is being.

If reality would not be in duality or limited, you wouldnt be experiencing anything limited.

OK that makes sense .

I need to mention something..my main  reason of saying these solipsistic comments is leos video on solipsism. You can find it on YouTube by typing "actualized.org solipsism ".  I ask you to do me a favor ..if haven't already..please listen to that video and tomorrow tell me what you think. Because honestly he uses very strong arguments that supports solipsism.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

18 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Solipsism starts from an obviously false premise: nothing can be outside your field of consciousness, then only you are concious. But you are God creating reality to deceive yourself, and that whole process is outside your field of consciousness. 

I think it goes even deeper than that, i think even we on the forum doing consciousness work, are confused, naturally as to what is consciousness. 

So from that, come even more misunderstandings. 

Could it be that consciousness is not just the awareness of your direct experience, but also that which is outside of direct experience. We limit consciousness to our direct experience? Can we not break this wall

-1/12 is Infinity 

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

there any evidence that other conscious entities that have existed in the eternity of existence other than me?

Yes and no. Same conciousness, and infinite entities. If not, the existence would finish when someone here finish .

My interpretation of @Breakingthewall

You cannot leave the bubble because you're it and its fulcrum
Other bubbles are unknown unknowns, yours is absolute by definition
You can expand through and In eternity, there ought to be more than @Someone here

My experiment hypothesis is:

1. Expand your consciousness bubble
  2. Encompass another's awareness bubble
  3. See if its level of reality equals yours
  4. Shrink back into your own bubble
  5. Realize it's a more complete explanation than you making them up in your imagination out of thin air unaware of the level of complexity and intelligence necessary to simulate another, in the process of which, even the embodiment has to be simulated, in which case, you already have a whole 'nother individual which may as well be made into its own experiential holon in infinity, rather than believing your experience is the only one, because really, why would it be? Why not everything else too? Are we justifying solipsism only to gain absolute authority? Because maybe we can do that irregardless of being the only consciousness that exists. And if you argue everything is united in one substrate, then I don't disagree with that, but we may as well be different frequencies we're tuned to, to create ourselves and interact with others (other frequencies), while maintaining our autonomy but in this specific circumstance, have chosen to play a collective game, for which limitation is necessary, as Leo suggested in his "Infinity of Gods" video, because focusing on solipsism feels like a defense mechanism and paradigm-lock at this point, sorry.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

We limit consciousness to our direct experience? Can we not break this wall

Yes we can, transcending form and being pure existence without form, then form is irrelevant and you and I are one

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes we can, transcending form and being pure existence without form, then form is irrelevant and you and I are one

Are we really when there is no you and I anymore?

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ha! Gayyyyy 😆 

Ps: i disproved solipsism on reddit by mentioning how if solipsism was true, then 3 hot girls would sit to me on the bench when I am lonely just to make me happy, if they were me they would do it! Hehe. But that's Reddit Solipsism. Not the same as what we talk about here, I guess. 

There its all about NPC this Npc that and "i am the only real guy you are figments of my imagination"

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Dodo That's McDonald's Solipsism!
But it's not far off from some views here

I guess a more pseudo-humoristic-Leo-esque explanation would be:
You create all Girls as God, just so you can make yourself feel lonely and miserable by lacking them!
You are the girls who aren't attracted to themselves in your form — or something!

Having reached the type of version of Solipsism I'm currently hearing reflected here:
How about the following model:

We don't actually exist and don't even have an embodied experience.
All it is, is an extension of being elecro-magnetic internet lifeforms.
And Actualized.org is our home and headquarters.
If we're kicked off the site, we cease to exist
Or enter an eternal void

Leo is God, the Moderators are Angels, this is Heaven on Earth Net
And all the repetitive topics and complaining are our self-created Hell!
😁

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Are we really when there is no you and I anymore?

Forms are infinite then always will be you and me, but others , the thing is be able to detach ourselves from the form, then the form is perceived as secondary. 

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

disproved solipsism on reddit by mentioning how if solipsism was true, then 3 hot girls would sit to me on the bench when I am lonely j

Leo would say that you design the game in a way that it's difficult to get girls, to don't get bored. Except if you are very handsome of famous, of millionaire, in those cases it's different.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

@Someone herethink It like this:

For you to exist, other people MUST NECCESARILY exist.

Why? Because you are experiencing a precise moment or part of Reality, the Only way that could happen is Only because there are others part of reality existing.

If your limited part of reality ONLY exist, that would mean Reality is limited.

Since Reality is Unlimited, (in fact what you suffer is your current self imposed limitation, thats why the constant seeking of Love, expansive experiences, etc), then the Only way Reality can be experiencing something limited is only if Unlimited Reality actually exists.

And I am part of that Unlimited Reality of course. 

Edited by Javfly33

37 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

this sounds so appealing. transcending material reality and merging with the entirety of existence into pure formless infinity

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Forms are infinite then always will be you and me, but others,
the thing is be able to detach ourselves from the form,
then the form is perceived as secondary. 

Kind of like creating a third element to transcend duality. I think I see what you mean
Technically, we do it all the time, it's what any relationship is by itself
It's just that our ego sways the perception and details of it...

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Leo would say that you design the game in a way that it's difficult to get girls, to don't get bored.
Except if you are very handsome of famous, in that case it's different.

Almost sounds arbitrary and detached from the "solipsist self"
But rather like an independent system organizing itself
organically in a larger meta independent of you

@Someone here Is as obvious as realising that that which is Unlimited can not be holding Only a certain form. Look around, what do you see? Do you see perfect formless Reality?

Now, you see a certain limited configuration of the Reality, an object is a certain limited configuration.

@Javfly33 It's like... "hmmm reality emerges in and out all the time"

"Naaaaaaaahhhh! That's just my imagination playing tricks on me"

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Forms are infinite then always will be you and me, but others , the thing is be able to detach ourselves from the form, then the form is perceived as secondary. 

Leo would say that you design the game in a way that it's difficult to get girls, to don't get bored. Except if you are very handsome of famous, of millionaire, in those cases it's different.

You n Leo dont know me if you think I would ever want to make things hard for myself 😆 

I want the easy road! Bored? No way, if all the chicks in the world wanted to be with me despite me being noone interesting, no effort, and nothing to offer them, my life would be anything but boring! Lol, there are so many things we will be able to do!

My egoic dream, I guess, to be loved for who I am, with all imperfections. But i guess its not realistic.

On another note, I have this deep memory of talking to God and he asked me how many others I want to be on earth with me, and I said I want to be alone. He got angry and decided to cram in as many as he could 😆 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity