Will1125

Being a Solipsist is extremely smart!

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Being a true solipsist is the smartest position I know.

To adhere to solipsism, it is useful to possess acute critical thinking, deep introspection, resilience in the face of criticism, intellectual independence, capacity for abstract reflection, intellectual courage, sensitivity to subjective nuances, concentration on personal thinking, intellectual patience, critical analysis of experiences, a tendency towards abstraction, insight in the interpretation of perceptions, and emotional independence.

Leo Gura is actually extremely smart.

He just gave it to us like a present, but to be aware of solipsism and realise it from yourself is actually so smart I'm not sure I wouldve made it alone.

Edited by Will1125
Edit

Against my better judgement I'm going to poke the hornets' nest: is solipsism a position to adhere to or an inherent fact to be made aware of? Which of the two makes you a true solipsist?

57% paranoid

I think you’ll find what is really extremely smart, is the work at play to keep you from realising it. Much smarter than the work played to arrive to the realising of it

I am not sure who said this quote so can't give credit, but I have it saved in my notes and it goes like this: 

Being smart means intellectual ability; being wise means discernment.

Smart people craft complex solutions; wise people choose simplicity

Smart people claim credit; wise people share it.

Smart people focus on being right; wise focus on getting it right.

Smart people dissect failures; wise people grow from them.

Your mind infers reality through its resolution
Gotta go solipsist to upgrade that bottleneck
Solipsists construct their own lenses after all

Your monitor has a set color range
Images out of range scale down
Won't see reality until you upgrade
And for that, you need to jailbreak

Become your own technician
Else you'll be lost in expensive
and convoluted stores forever
never knowing the full range
without all the compromises

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Be careful attributing intelligence to a certain position. You're creating  a defense system around a certain ideological position because now to see yourself as a smart, you need to adopt the belief system of solipsism. Many very intelligent people, far smarter than anyone on this forum, subscribe to reductionist materialism. One could argue that this is not "real intelligence" and that's a fair rebuttal, but the point is that they could outperform you in most areas that most people think of as "intelligent" and you seem to be using intelligence in that way. Either way, to ride the dynamic tension between discernment and openmindedness you want to be aware of the memetic locks you place on your belief system based on how you create a normative hierarchy out of certain ideological positions. One position is better because it is more intelligent, therefore, to see myself as intelligent I must believe that position, and now I'm better and smarter than anyone who disagrees with me. Quite a lock!

solipsism it is structured and therefore superficial thinking, it is not absolute, it is relative. It is a human mental structure that is framed within the learned conceptual paradigm, it is not a living fluid of reality. It is software written in the basic operating system of the monkey mind. spirituality is transcending that operating system, not restructuring it with the ideas of your favorite guru

37 minutes ago, WillCameron said:

Be careful attributing intelligence [...]

36 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Solipsism is structured and therefore superficial [...]

Good points, made me think about the relative embodiment and structured "philosophy" of "Solipsism"
Leo's Authority Video makes a great point about "Not Outsourcing Understanding"
At the same time, outside is also inside, and try "learning math from scratch"
And no Solipsist Topic is complete without @Someone here

The lesson here is not to close yourself off from others when the "self" is also illusory
An opposite pendulum lesson is not to mistake a self-created Black Hole eco-chamber for Solipsism either
The middle path lesson is to learn the power of authentic inquiry and not-knowing
Seems like enough talk from me

Solipsism starts from an obviously false premise: nothing can be outside your field of consciousness, then only you are concious. But you are God creating reality to deceive yourself, and that whole process is outside your field of consciousness. 

28 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Solipsism starts from an obviously false premise: nothing can be outside your field of consciousness, then only you are concious. But you are God creating reality to deceive yourself, and that whole process is outside your field of consciousness. 

@Breakingthewall It's kinda funky, most here start by taking Leo's versions of the words as references.

"Conscious"ness kind of implies awareness, but Leo's "Consciousness" is more so existential (maybe?).

And so there are splits of Consciousness - (First Hand) Experience - Awareness and so forth...

Leo says that when you don't think about it, it "absolutely" doesn't exist until you do

But that's stupid and non-sensical, cause where is the memory kept in the meantime?
Am I supposed to believe that I have the same intelligence as the body materializing force?
And then Leo would follow up with a funky yes/no, ego = god but not really, etcetcetc

And then we get into game mechanics, I'm frustrated myself with the explanations

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Leo says that when you don't think about it, it "absolutely" doesn't exist until you do

But that's stupid and non-sensical, cause where is the memory kept in the meantime?

Leo would say that there is no problem with that since you are imagining the memory in real time, there is no memory, it's just a trick to deceive you and create a credible experience to deceive you and make you believe that you are a human. As god is infinite, it can create any memories right now, since never anything happened. Only what appears now exist, but of course you are not aware of this creation process, since there is not a process, is direct since god is omnipotent . But of course you are not aware of your own will to do this, except if you take 5 meo, then you enter in god mode and you are aware of how you are creating this experience, but you can't change anything because when you are in god mode you are so selfless that you don't want to change anything, but you are selfish enough to want to create this experience to deceive yourself and make you believe that you are a human, just to play. 😅

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Deception isn’t outside of your consciousness. You are the deception. Ego is the deception.

How is that false? How did you validate the existence of something outside of your consciousness? Anything you say that is outside of consciousness is actually an idea inside your consciousness right now. Please notice this.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Deception isn’t outside of your consciousness. You are the deception. Ego is the deception.

How is that false? How did you validate the existence of something outside of your consciousness? Anything you say that is outside of consciousness is actually an idea inside your consciousness right now. Please notice this.

Why do you think it's the case? Because Leo said it? Or any other reason?

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Leo would say that there is no problem with that since you are imagining the memory in real time, there is no memory, it's just a trick to deceive you and create a credible experience to deceive you and make you believe that you are a human. As god is infinite, it can create any memories right now, since never anything happened. Only what appears now exist, but of course you are not aware of this creation process, since there is not a process, is direct since god is omnipotent . But of course you are not aware of your own will to do this, except if you take 5 meo, then you enter in god mode and you are aware of how you are creating this experience, but you can't change anything because when you are in god mode you are so selfless that you don't want to change anything, but you are selfish enough to want to create this experience to deceive yourself and make you believe that you are a human, just to play. 😅

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Im dying 🤣 Seems like a movie plot of a schizophrenic that didnt slept for 5 days. 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

The problem with solipsism is not whether it's objectivey true or not(is it actually the case that I am the only one out there)..but is that it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that.  You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case.. So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness.. There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is.. Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it.."ofcourse there is someone there writing these words.. They couldn't just write themselves lol".. Really?. In your dream.. The entire dream and all the people inside of it..and their actions.. Are nothing but your creation.. They have no Reality of their own outside your imagination.. The only real thing in the dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is YOU. 

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

20 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

And no Solipsist Topic is complete without @Someone here

I wish for the day that "solipsising " is against the guidelines if you haven't taken 100 breakthrough trips on 5 meo .

We are all basically mentally jerking off and parroting Leo.

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

The problem with solipsism is not whether it's objectivey true or not(is it actually the case that I am the only one out there)..but is that it is absolutely true subjectively regardless of that.  You are trapped inside your own subjective experience in any case.. So even though I am aware right now from my pov.. From your pov that doesn't matter and there is no such thing.. There is only your awareness.. There is no such thing as "my awareness" in your awareness.. There is only these words in front of you right now and that's the actualilty of what is.. Anything else is just assumptions you add on top of it.."ofcourse there is someone there writing these words.. They couldn't just write themselves lol".. Really?. In your dream.. The entire dream and all the people inside of it..and their actions.. Are nothing but your creation.. They have no Reality of their own outside your imagination.. The only real thing in the dream underneath all the scattered phenomenon is YOU. 

Then if you are an incel you could say that reality is incelism. 

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then if you are an incel you could say that reality is incelism. 

No incel stuff here bruh .I bang girls as easy as breathing. 

Not sure I follow your point though .

I'm going to listen to the solipsism episode three times in a row again..that will take up my whole day ..but who cares ..I want my reality shattered..I want to awaken..anyone denying solipsism not on solid intellectual reasons is lost in the midst of the mud .

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No incel stuff here bruh .I bang girls as easy as breathing. 

Same than me 🤣

What I wanted to say is that the fact that you cannot leave your bubble of consciousness, since if you leave it it will continue to be your bubble of consciousness, therefore your bubble of consciousness is absolute for you, it doesn't mean that there aren't other bubbles of consciousness separate from yours. In fact, it is certain that there are, since in the eternity of existence something other than the form "someone here" has existed, and right now you are not that