Ramanujan

Which is a good book to have decent success in life

63 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@UpperMaster I created a Qigong brand that has helped thousands of people have less stress and more energy, develop spiritually and physically. I earn side money from this right now and it is very meaningful and beautiful in my life. And, I am working on increasing my offerings and products to increase my income from my ever growing and happy following i have a 5 year plan to make it full time. I receive comments each week of people enjoying the Qigong routines. 

The course is a long term investment. It helps you figure out your values, gain clarity, and teaches the principles of purpose.

Good work!

Edited by UnbornTao

Tony Robbins. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

19 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@UpperMaster I created a Qigong brand that has helped thousands of people have less stress and more energy, develop spiritually and physically. I earn side money from this right now and it is very meaningful and beautiful in my life. And, I am working on increasing my offerings and products to increase my income from my ever growing and happy following i have a 5 year plan to make it full time. I receive comments each week of people enjoying the Qigong routines. 

The course is a long term investment. It helps you figure out your values, gain clarity, and teaches the principles of purpose.

based

keep it up

13 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Tony Robbins. 

its NLP

NLP is not good

@Ramanujan there is not a single book that can give you te answer that you want, read multiple books on the required tpic and join online communities, take perspectives of different people.

18 hours ago, Mehwishqurayshi said:

@Ramanujan there is not a single book that can give you te answer that you want, read multiple books on the required tpic and join online communities, take perspectives of different people.

Wise advice

On 9/2/2024 at 10:15 PM, Ramanujan said:

its NLP

NLP is not good

Tony's content is more than just NLP. He taught NLP around 20 to 30 years ago. Back then, internet was not so easily accessible and teaching that is an efficient way of getting someone out of the rut.

Go read his full book. Not the abridged audiobook found on YouTube.

Edited by hyruga

3 hours ago, hyruga said:

Go read his full book. Not the abridged audiobook found on YouTube.

Which one 

I read awaiken giant within and unlimited power.

56 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

Which one 

I read awaiken giant within and unlimited power.

Go read awaken the giant within. Not the fake 1.5 hour audiobook you found on YouTube.

Edited by hyruga

No book alone will make anyone successful. It requires taking action and creating actual results.

What action are you taking daily to make your success a reality? 

Waking Call The Inspiration, Music and Perspective for an Authentic Life.

12 hours ago, Ramanujan said:
12 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@hyruga Is it better than 7 habits of highly effective people

Both are excellent books! But the advices may be a bit cliched or outdated.

For example, in the book, he will tell you to model other successful people or to walk powerfully. These advices may sound like common sense now but 30 years back not everyone knows about them. He also wrote and talk in a convincing way which is good for changing your mindset.

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

Both are excellent books! But the advices may be a bit cliched or outdated.

7 habit is timeless  . it will never get outdated . its basically be proactive , make a plan , execute

just like think and grow rich is still a best seller after 90 years , 7 habit is timeless too

Edited by Ramanujan

but i prefer mastery by george leonard. i work hard on that book for 10 years. now even though i am at rock bottom , i found my life purpose . i am pretty sure i am in the top 5% of people who took leos course. after all i found my life purpose

wish i never tried to find my life purpose. george leonard never used the word purpose or passion in his book . i resonate with cal newport that finding your passion is a terrible advice.

Edited by Ramanujan

4 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

7 habit is timeless  . it will never get outdated . its basically be proactive , make a plan , execute

just like think and grow rich is still a best seller after 90 years , 7 habit is timeless too

22 hours ago, Ramanujan said:
22 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

Haha 7 habits is long winded and most of the advices are common knowledge these days. Like who doesn't know you need to set goals and sharpen yourself? But I do agree S.Covey write very well.

Since you already read Cal Newport, you know finding your passion is terrible advice, then work on something else.

One part of life is to earn lots of money so that you feel financially secured or better.

On 04/09/2024 at 4:58 PM, hyruga said:

So many books out there and there is no consensus on which is the best one

What a shame

On 05/09/2024 at 5:20 PM, hyruga said:

Haha 7 habits is long winded and most of the advices are common knowledge these days. Like who doesn't know you need to set goals and sharpen yourself? But I do agree S.Covey write very well.

There is a section called principle centre

Which means 7 habit act as a system and u can put principles into it. Means everything is a principle. 

Everything is a principle . u can put a principle into 7 habit.