integral

In what video does Leo describe the Knob of Consciousness

9 posts in this topic

Do you guys remember Leo talked about a Knob of consciousness, where you crank it up from 0 to Infinity. Then if you guys remember which video this is from?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Found it

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Do you guys remember Leo talked about a Knob of consciousness, where you crank it up from 0 to Infinity. Then if you guys remember which video this is from?

He also talked about it in the explaining how psychedelic works.

Explaining all phenomena as a dj table set and twisting different knobs, colours, experience, sound etc change and the the central knob being consciousness.

Moreover, I remember Leo using the knob analogy in his poetic description of God Consciousness

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Nice! Thanks guys, I'm going to make a animated sci-fi video on this concept in the future. The ideal is a Kurzgesagt level Polish video but explaining spirituality. 

On 8/21/2024 at 4:49 PM, integral said:

Nice! Thanks guys, I'm going to make a animated sci-fi video on this concept in the future. The ideal is a Kurzgesagt level Polish video but explaining spirituality. 

What software are you going to use for that? 

On 2024-08-23 at 2:00 AM, integration journey said:

What software are you going to use for that? 

Midjourney + runway gen-3

Posted (edited)

This knob of conscious is just map of consciousness that David Hawkins discovered dialing consciousness from 1-1000+ LOC through letting go. Psychedelics just helps you with letting go. It is not rocket science guys. 

Edited by AION

3 hours ago, AION said:

This knob of conscious is just map of consciousness that David Hawkins discovered dialing consciousness from 1-1000+ LOC through letting go. Psychedelics just helps you with letting go. It is not rocket science guys. 

How much letting go on a scale of 0-1000 is required to meet the Aliens?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀