Davino

Guided Cannabis Meditation

29 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It’s especially very recreational for me ahah

It blows my mind you have such a fun time with K. I just wanna mind my business with it and disassociate.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It gives me tons of anxiety and body load so not for me.

Understandable

Don't throw the towel though 

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Cool 😉 Until when?

I’ve never went on this side.

Arrived today and I'm staying till Saturday with my girlfriend.

I like the Mediterranean part of France. I still have to discover Paris and the North in general. I would like to live in France for some time at least, I wanna get to know you all ahahaha

I have to say you are known for being the spoilt country in Europe. Jokes aside, I find the french people quite intriguing honestly. I haven't gotten the culture vibe yet

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

On 8/23/2024 at 9:32 PM, Schizophonia said:

Cannabis isn't good for meditation, no substance is good for meditation.

DMT is great for meditation, here's a related video to breath to:

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

14 hours ago, Davino said:

It blows my mind you have such a fun time with K. I just wanna mind my business with it and disassociate.

I also know some people for whom ketamine turns them depressed.

So yeah it seems it's very individual.

Understandable

Don't throw the towel though 

Of course eheh.

I like the Mediterranean part of France. I still have to discover Paris and the North in general. I would like to live in France for some time at least, I wanna get to know you all ahahaha

You're welcome, ofc :)

If you go to the north one day i recommend Strasbourg a lot, it's my favorite city here. 

I have to say you are known for being the spoilt country in Europe. Jokes aside, I find the french people quite intriguing honestly.

Why ?

I haven't gotten the culture vibe yet

The vibe and the people really depend on where you are, then well, it's any European country.
If you're actually from Barcelona, you shouldn't be out of place at all. ;)
Especially in the south, automatically.

The devil is in the details.

14 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

DMT is great for meditation, here's a related video to breath to:

I don't know if when you're drooling in you're bed while visiting DMT hyperspace you can actually really call that meditation.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I don't know if when you're drooling in you're bed while visiting DMT hyperspace you can actually really call that meditation.

That's why you put on some music or movie and let your subconscious alternate alien selves calm you down

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

I tried this on a dose of edibles and it did work quite well. It seems cannabis can help with body-awareness. I could sense my whole body at once as a whole. One buzzing and vibrating sensation of the body itself. It was quite interesting. In my explorations with cannabis it seems there is potential in it for body awareness, creativity, shadow work and what some would call "energy work", just becoming conscious of and aware of the flows of sensation and "energy" in the body. I find that edibles work especially well for these purposes.

Cannabis does ask for full focus and intentionality, those energy surges that come up in the body can very easily be channeled outside towards gorging on food or chasing for pleasurable sensations, which it surely can elevate 100x. It seems cannabis can be very useful if done with serious intention and focus, basically treating it like you would a full-on psychedelic experience. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

@TheAlchemist Glad to hear it worked for you.

Cannabis is still very intense for me, shadow work and energy work becomes very intense and my mind accelerates like crazy. It's the only substance I haven't been able to domesticate. Well and Salvia, but that doesn't count.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Davino said:

Cannabis is still very intense for me, shadow work and energy work becomes very intense and my mind accelerates like crazy. It's the only substance I haven't been able to domesticate.

Intentionally sitting with the discomfort is important; don’t run away from it. I used cannabis before going into a Black-owned restaurant and it helped me face internalized racism I still have. There were moments I assumed a Black person was staring at me and was about to knock me out like Mike Tyson. But then I realized that Mike Tyson IS Love!

I love Black people!

@Yimpa Thanks for the advice, I hear you brother.