Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davino

Guided Cannabis Meditation

29 posts in this topic

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

20 hours ago, manuel bon said:

Do you know any meditation for mushrooms?

Any of Leo's video is a guided inquiry for psychedelics. Really try it.

For hands on experience, these two:

If you want a meta experience in your psychedelic trip:

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Cannabis isn't good for meditation, no substance is good for meditation.

The devil is in the details.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Cannabis isn't good for meditation, no substance is good for meditation.

Hmm I don't agree

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia I think the purpose of meditation is to enter a trance state. psychedelic instantly put you in a trance.

Edited by Hojo

Just now, Hojo said:

@Schizophonia I think the purpose of meditation is a trance. psychedelic instantly put you in a trance.

I think meditation can has plenty of goal.

To me, an it seems for most of people, the mains goals is to periodically breaking the ego's echo chambers ; Btw it has been a key of the resolution of my insomnias.

On 8/23/2024 at 11:01 PM, Asia P said:

@Schizophonia you can contemplate every state of consciousness

I don't really like weed and tryptamine state of consciousness

I largely prefer ketamine, for exemple ; It's way closer of what i could expect from a strong meditative state, even a samadhi.

On 8/23/2024 at 9:30 PM, Davino said:

Any of Leo's video is a guided inquiry for psychedelics. Really try it.

For hands on experience, these two:

If you want a meta experience in your psychedelic trip:

Thanks! Do you have other that are not from Leo?

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

I largely prefer ketamine, for exemple ; It's way closer of what i could expect from a strong meditative state, even a samadhi.

What dose would you recommend?

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

What dose would you recommend?

100/150 mg of esketamine (supposedly) felt like the best relaxation close to the fireplace you can imagine ; With some hallucinations like the objects that crawl endlessly, the impression of being in a cartoon, deformations of the room, etc.

It also somehow break the ego.

I've also felt a kind of samadhi on 150mg of LSD, but it was very different, more like an ecstatic state.

Edited by Schizophonia

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

100/150 mg of esketamine (supposedly) felt like the best relaxation close to the fireplace you can imagine ; With some hallucinations like the objects that crawl endlessly, the impression of being in a cartoon, deformations of the room, etc.

It also somehow break the ego.

I've also felt a kind of samadhi on 150mg of LSD, but it was very different, more like an ecstatic state.

You snort it right? I have some btw it's like 1 or 2 years old, idk if it's appropriate to take it

4 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

You snort it right? I have some btw it's like 1 or 2 years old, idk if it's appropriate to take it

Yes i've snorted it 👍

A dry product like this can last for several decades, just possibly with a loss of potency.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Yes i've snorted it 👍

A dry product like this can last for several decades, just possibly with a loss of potency.

Yeah I remember some months ago I tried a small amount of it and I felt the effect, but rn I can't tell if it was weaker or not. Will try it again soon. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

Yeah I remember some months ago I tried a small amount of it and I felt the effect, but rn I can't tell if it was weaker or not. Will try it again soon. Thanks!

my pleasure

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, manuel bon said:

Thanks! Do you have other that are not from Leo?

No sorry, they don't pass my quality standard for tripping contemplation.

When I'm on psychedelics I can even see some of Leo's blind spots, better ways of communicating and pointing towards the truth. In general my mind becomes very sharp to the noise to sound ratio of any guided contemplation. Leo is pretty good but I have exhausted its juicy material regarding Consciousness and God Realization.

Edited by Davino

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Ketamine is very Buddhist in this sense, very meditative like in an old fashion way.

5meos is the new school, that's my understanding and personal preference.

Btw, I'm in Nice for holidays. I like the Côte d'Azur, very nice place. I had almost forgotten the French spirit!

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Davino said:

Ketamine is very Buddhist in this sense, very meditative like in an old fashion way.

It’s especially very recreational for me ahah

5meos is the new school, that's my understanding and personal preference.

It gives me tons of anxiety and body load so not for me.

Btw, I'm in Nice for holidays. I like the Côte d'Azur, very nice place. I had almost forgotten the French spirit!

Cool 😉 Until when?

I’ve never went on this side, no idea of what it looks like.

Edited by Schizophonia