integral

Any Spiritual Science Fiction Material Out There?

3 posts in this topic

I'm trying to find spiritual science fiction content do you guys familiar with this niche? I know there's some interesting stories from Stephen King that sort of blend aspects of spirituality like The Horror of Eternal Consciousness | The Jaunt.

I'm interesting in blending science fiction storytelling with all the branches of spirituality and philosophy. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

Dune and Foundation both contain elements of spirituality within them.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull is another one I like a lot. 

Edited by UnbornTao

The Hyperion books are an amazing blend of scifi and religious thought. The concept in the books of "the void which binds" has a lot of overlap with nonduality and it's pretty clear to me that the author was on the same paths that a lot of us consciousness explorers are.