Rishabh R

I realized that I can get a girlfriend:

45 posts in this topic

@manuel bon thanks and today I realised that I also had a girlfriend in the past as one of the girls from my past was constantly looking at me and she took a step forward to interact with me by first shaking my hand and smiling and saying friend haha. I used to talk to her but later didn't had a contact. There is also a girl in my batch who treats me well she everytime touches me on my shoulders when she sits next to me before asking for help in exams and she smiles while doing that every time.

1 hour ago, Rishabh R said:

@manuel bon thanks and today I realised that I also had a girlfriend in the past as one of the girls from my past was constantly looking at me and she took a step forward to interact with me by first shaking my hand and smiling and saying friend haha. I used to talk to her but later didn't had a contact. There is also a girl in my batch who treats me well she everytime touches me on my shoulders when she sits next to me before asking for help in exams and she smiles while doing that every time.

Great man! I know it can be tough, I didn't have a girlfriend for more than two years (and before that I had something that was on and off, but nothing great), so I was not happy about my situation. One day I realized that since I am not a pickup guy I have to accept the current situation, and that sooner or later I would meet someone. 

And then I did meet her, and everything was just so easy. Now we're together since November 2023.

Posted (edited)

@manuel bon absolutely , I realised that I underestimated my potential in this domain of life . And by the way congratulations man, greatful for you.

Edited by Rishabh R

5 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

@manuel bon absolutely , I realised that I underestimated my potential in this domain of life . And by the way congratulations man, greatful for you.

Thank you 😊 and good luckkk

Guys, today I talked to that girl who said me to sit beside her once and it went ok.