Rishabh R

I realized that I can get a girlfriend:

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You will feel like shit from time to time no matter the emotional mastery its thinking overcoming the emotion..

Well, awareness, composure, reflection, acceptance, feeling, embodying all help and speed up the process
Letting the current flow through you may be inevitable, but as Leo says: "Awareness itself is curative"

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

14 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Well, awareness, composure, reflection, acceptance, feeling, embodying all help and speed up the process
Letting the current flow through you may be inevitable, but as Leo says: "Awareness itself is curative"

I dont know what you talking about specifically

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

18 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I dont know what you talking about specifically

I heard: "You feel like shit, deal with it", I responded: "How about you analyze its source to overcome it"

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I heard: "You feel like shit, deal with it", I responded: "How about you analyze its source to overcome it"

You can find the source for example you dont sleep for 2 days now everything you  do after will feel like shit.Some days you have bad sleep and you will feel like shit througout the day.Sometimes you injure yourself or overtrain you will feel like shit.Its not all psychological...even psychological you dont want to do something every fiber in your being tells you no but you do it because you have a reason if you let emotions drive you you wont be great but average.Even things you love you dont wanna do every day.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

14 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its not all psychological...

That's exactly what I'd like to challenge, it's all signals (body communication to steer conscious behavior)
And I think you can take advantage of that and sink into merging with the body subconscious like Yogis

@Keryo Koffa Okay then teach me how to do it...

Or you can come to my swimming practice then lifting after for few days, so you tell me if you wont feel like shit 😆 for 2 days after

@NoSelfSelf yeah feeling bad is a part of life . The key is to feel through your negative feelings and then act. I have realised that the combination of Optimism and action is crucial as even one is lost then things will go downturn.

3 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@NoSelfSelf yeah feeling bad is a part of life . The key is to feel through your negative feelings and then act. I have realised that the combination of Optimism and action is crucial as even one is lost then things will go downturn.

Whatever floats your boat ,my way is to align my intent and reason why behind im doing it with action,if my reason or intent is weaker than emotions,emotions will be stronger and stop the action..

@NoSelfSelf ok . But I asked myself right now that why do I want a relationship and the answer was that because I think that it will make me happy , then I questioned in my mind again why then the answer was that I don't know that people in relationship suffer too. Why do I don't know that people in relationship suffer too then the answer is - because I am comparing my whole life with others specific part of life. Why ? Because I am a fool. Sorry dude but I discovered this through self questioning. But I will keep my optimism and actions. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

@NoSelfSelf ok . But I asked myself right now that why do I want a relationship and the answer was that because I think that it will make me happy , then I questioned in my mind again why then the answer was that I don't know that people in relationship suffer too. Why do I don't know that people in relationship suffer too then the answer is - because I am comparing my whole life with others specific part of life. Why ? Because I am a fool. Sorry dude but I discovered this through self questioning. But I will keep my optimism and actions. Thanks.

Having game is never focusing on somebody else and you are making yourself happy having relationship with yourself and sharing it with a woman, but your mind is manipulating you because of bad programming.

@NoSelfSelf so one of the key aspects of game is realising that you are the prize not the girl ?

2 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@NoSelfSelf so one of the key aspects of game is realising that you are the prize not the girl ?

Yes, but only when you take control of yourself and your world, now she has control over you and your world.It takes alot of shedding the skin before you are the prize...but it can happen right now same as enlightment...

@NoSelfSelf thanks and I think that this thing is inspired from stoicism that one cannot control other people or external circumstances but oneself , one's actions, thoughts, attitude.

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@NoSelfSelf thanks and I think that this thing is inspired from stoicism that one cannot control other people or external circumstances but oneself , one's actions, thoughts, attitude.

But you are looking at stoicism as the source you should see yourself as the source and creator of it.Thats the programming that is fing you over.This is not spiritual i guess all is but...

As long you see outside as source of knowledge and understanding you wont ever trust yourself so no confidence,secureness in yourself..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

On 23/08/2024 at 0:59 PM, Rishabh R said:

@shree thanks and philosophy , therapy have helped a lot even CBT and developing a growth mindset has helped me a lot.

Keep investing in yourself. It will help you become more self-reliant and increase your value as a man.

On 8/22/2024 at 0:43 AM, Rishabh R said:

@Raze sorry I didn't understood.

If your positive emotions are dependent on the positive reactions from women, if women give bad reactions your positive emotions will leave. 
This is neediness, because you need a specific reaction to feel good. The problem is the more needy you are, the more you’ll subconsciously display unattractive behaviors which make women less interested.

You should aim to generate your own optimism from yourself, so that no matter how women react it has minimal effect on how you feel, this demonstrates non neediness and is more attractive to women. Or at least have abundance, so you are less needy to a specific women as you feel you have so many options with women and ability to get women in the future you don’t care as much about the specific response.

2 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

@Raze so you are talking about detachment.

It’s more like how you’d relate to friends and family. You aren’t detached from them but you also don’t feel a compulsive neediness towards them.