Rishabh R

I realized that I can get a girlfriend:

45 posts in this topic

Today in my class , I talked to 5 girls and one of the girls called me to sit beside herself and we talked a little bit .Also a boy threatened me but that is his insecurity. But realizing this fact is more important than this threat. So the key for single guys is Optimism + Action.

My guy shifting the mindset nice 👏

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

@NoSelfSelf thanks and I realised that as @Leo Gura said we must not underestimate our inner game/mindset as it would make taking action easier.

4 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@NoSelfSelf thanks and I realised that as @Leo Gura said we must not underestimate our inner game/mindset as it would make taking action easier.

Yeah Keep shifting weak thoughts to thoughts that pushes you towards action,thats basically what game is about...

You are demonstrating that your self esteem hinges on how women react to him, this goes against foundational principles of game and does not work. 

@Raze I would disagree as optimism has helped me in many areas of life including personal life.

4 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

Today in my class , I talked to 5 girls and one of the girls called me to sit beside herself and we talked a little bit .Also a boy threatened me but that is his insecurity. But realizing this fact is more important than this threat. So the key for single guys is Optimism + Action.

I like your mindset. Be optimistic and take action. With the conviction that arises from your optimism you can take action that will ultimately give you better results that mere theory. Keep it up my friend

3 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

@Raze I would disagree as optimism has helped me in many areas of life including personal life.

The problem is it indicates if the positive reception from women leaves, so too will your optimism and advantage. Women will subconsciously provoke men by pulling away their validation to see if they remain steady without it. 

@Raze oh yeah that's right . But game is part optimism part detachment which you are talking about.

57 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@Raze oh yeah that's right . But game is part optimism part detachment which you are talking about.

The optimism should generate from your own enjoyment of life. 

22 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

Also a boy threatened me but that is his insecurity

Why did he threaten you?

22 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

You might notice some insecurities in your interactions with those girls, even if your looks and hygiene are in check.

A boy threatening you is a red flag. Don’t let him treat you badly - It will lower your self-esteem.

His threats might stem from his insecurities, but that doesn't change how it affects your self-perception and others' views. Avoid rationalizing it.

Learn to push back in a healthy way. Stage Red can be applied positively through body language, tone of voice, and how you carry yourself.

Learn to own your anger. It will make you 10x attractive and happier as well.

@shree thank you as from a week I am practicing feeling through the negative emotions whenever they arise including anger. This thing I learned from Acceptance and commitment therapy quickly turns my suffering into a smile on my face 

52 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

@shree thank you as from a week I am practicing feeling through the negative emotions whenever they arise including anger. This thing I learned from Acceptance and commitment therapy quickly turns my suffering into a smile on my face 

On 21.8.2024 at 7:23 PM, museumoftrees said:

@Rishabh R That sounds awesome!

Keep getting closer to your emotions, positive and negative ones. Being able to act as as you feel in the moment is a super powerful.

@shree thanks and philosophy , therapy have helped a lot even CBT and developing a growth mindset has helped me a lot.

16 hours ago, shree said:

@Rishabh R That sounds awesome!

Keep getting closer to your emotions, positive and negative ones. Being able to act as as you feel in the moment is a super powerful.

That's feminine man should act even tho he feels like shit.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

That's feminine man should act even tho he feels like shit.

A step above that is realizing, embodying, and dismissing feeling like shit aka. Emotional Mastery

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

A step above that is realizing, embodying, and dismissing feeling like shit aka. Emotional Mastery

You will feel like shit from time to time no matter the emotional mastery its thinking overcoming the emotion..