AION

Is there a way to get my ex back?

59 posts in this topic

She broke up with me because I’m broke and I got too much attached to her. To the point that I wanted her more than she wanted me to. In the beginning it was the other way around. 

I really want her back and I invite her to places and she doesn’t want to go but thanks me for the offer. And I call her and she acts cold.

It is really hard to under women. one basically has to act like we don’t want them while we want them. 

I’m afraid she will go back to her ex if I don’t make moves. The thing is she is very feminine and doesn’t make first moves. So basically if I want her back I have to do the moves. 

If she is acting cold, I fear there's not much you can do. You will need to terminate this relationship. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

How i would think: best to have some self respect than any woman around,so i would drop it immidietly when she wouldnt want me.

One has to develope ability where you can be all great,warm with someone then in next moment completely cold like they never existed.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

If she is acting cold, I fear there's not much you can do. You will need to terminate this relationship. 

:(

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

How i would think: best to have some self respect than any woman around,so i would drop it immidietly when she wouldnt want me.

One has to develope ability where you can be all great,warm with someone then in next moment completely cold like they never existed.

That is the definition of a psychopath. I still love her and want her back. I don’t know how to get rid of these emotions. 

2 hours ago, AION said:

I’m afraid she will go back to her ex if I don’t make moves.

3 hours ago, AION said:

The thing is she is very feminine and doesn’t make first moves. So basically if I want her back I have to do the moves. 

The illusion of action. Your only chance of getting her back is to not do anything at all. But why do you want someone who doesn't want you?

Besides, you already made the move and she declined, nothing in your control you can do about it.

38 minutes ago, AION said:

I don’t know how to get rid of these emotions. 

Become a psychopath 😂 

You dont get involved in other person like you did otherwise you will suffer you have zero game.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, AION said:

She broke up with me because I’m broke and I got too much attached to her. To the point that I wanted her more than she wanted me to. In the beginning it was the other way around. 

I really want her back and I invite her to places and she doesn’t want to go but thanks me for the offer. And I call her and she acts cold.

It is really hard to under women. one basically has to act like we don’t want them while we want them. 

I’m afraid she will go back to her ex if I don’t make moves. The thing is she is very feminine and doesn’t make first moves. So basically if I want her back I have to do the moves. 

It's good that you’re aware of your neediness and financial situation. Now you know what to work on.

Instead of chasing someone who doesn't want you anymore, focus on becoming the kind of man almost any woman would want.

If she’s acting cold, it's likely over. I know it hurts, but it's time to move on.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

28 minutes ago, meta_male said:

The illusion of action. Your only chance of getting her back is to not do anything at all. But why do you want someone who doesn't want you?

Besides, you already made the move and she declined, nothing in your control you can do about it.

I contemplated about it and I came to the same conclusion: we men don’t have power of being liked. The more we force the more she pushes away. 

The only solution is to become heartless and become a fuck boy. Because that is what they want.

1 minute ago, AION said:

I contemplated about it and I came to the same conclusion: we men don’t have power of being liked. The more we force the more she pushes away. 

The only solution is to become heartless and become a fuck boy. Because that is what they want.

Become a man thats it..

14 minutes ago, shree said:

It's good that you’re aware of your neediness and financial situation. Now you know what to work on.

Instead of chasing someone who doesn't want you anymore, focus on becoming the kind of man almost any woman would want.

If she’s acting cold, it's likely over. I know it hurts, but it's time to move on.

I hope she liked who I was. she wojldnt be turned off by lack of game and not being rich. I'm in IT. i will make good money but she needs to have patience. I'm still studying. 

Most women wait at the finish line and chose the winners. I'm so disappointed in women. They are just players. And I disovered I need to be a player. I can't love these profiteers. 

Just now, AION said:

Most women wait at the finish line and chose the winners. I'm so disappointed in women.

Red pilled no wonder

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Become a man thats it..

So they will love me for being a man? Instead of loving me for who I’m ? A guy who has his issues ? Nobody is a finished product  

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

Red pilled no wonder

I’m not red pilled

9 minutes ago, AION said:

The more we force the more she pushes away. 

Not just women, anyone.

9 minutes ago, AION said:

The only solution is to become heartless and become a fuck boy.

There's no need for that.

@AION You clearly dont know what a man is.Man is his own everything problem is you dont know yourself and dont love yourself so there is no attraction

Yes you are because only red pill care enough about being dissapointed in women, im dissapointed i missed my time in swimming and that my favourite charachter in tv show got shot who has time to be dissapointed by a woman 😅 no man is dissapointed by a woman.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, AION said:

This attitude is not healthy for dealing with your problem.

The goal isn’t to force her but to improve yourself in all areas. As you grow, you'll naturally become more attractive to girls.

Neediness is unattractive and will push women away. There's nothing appealing about it.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Stop ruminating it will pass. 

The devil is in the details.

@AION She was done with you and went to the next toy, it's nothing personal kiddo, just who she is.

You're not entitled to other people's attraction. Everyone likes different things and needs their space.

Imagine a random street girl you're incompatible with and that you dislike forcing you to be with her.

Some people only want good sex, others spicy romance, some drama, others to solve their problems.

There are also those of deep empathy, who want to deeply understand the core of the other person.
But these individuals are rare and you will alienate 100 for every 1 of them that you'll happen to find.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

@AION She was done with you and went to the next toy, it's nothing personal kiddo, just who she is.

You're not entitled to other people's attraction. Everyone likes different things and needs their space.

Imagine a random street girl you're incompatible with and that you dislike forcing you to be with her.

Some people only want good sex, others spicy romance, some drama, others to solve their problems.

There are also those of deep empathy, who want to deeply understand the core of the other person.
But these individuals are rare and you will alienate 100 for every 1 of them that you'll happen to find.

Making him feel better for being weak is the problem in itself...

Posted (edited)

@NoSelfSelf Weakness comes in many paradigms in many many forms.

Manipulating a girl to stay with you is equally a problem and just as weak.

The point is to transform yourself authentically, and then come what will.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Keryo Koffa Weakness is infinite but we have a guy here with clear list of them...idk what you insinuating with manipulation thing.You cant transform anything by feel good its brutal harsh and serious...