Javfly33

Attachment to women. What is behind it ?

84 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are regularly on a forum

Im contemplating leaving this place full of weird happenings and no growth..

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Im contemplating leaving this place full of weird happenings and no growth..

It's essentially a place to have fun between psychonaut and people interested in personal development.

The devil is in the details.

1 minute ago, Schizophonia said:

It's essentially a place to have fun between psychonaut and people interested in personal development.

I would kick you out for saying this but not my forum... having fun? 😂 no wonder its people like you just goofing around not doing any work...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

42 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I would kick you out for saying this but not my forum... having fun? 😂 no wonder its people like you just goofing around not doing any work...

Work is play, and play is work, it's the same thing. 

The persona of "I'm a good boy, I'm serious, this is not comedy, blahblahblah" is still a game, and by the way a feminine one.

I broke my Oedipus complex (it's not about wanting to sleep with your mother!!!) gradually from high school onwards so I no longer feel the need to play this kind of game (well, a little bit, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see it, mirror effect, monism, blahblahblah).
I just want to have fun, and therefore obviously work towards my survival and the only thing expected of me as a man is to provide a certain amount of work.
It's very simple from that point of view.

You can’t not become attached in some way. The human ego works in such a way that it forms attachments 

@NoSelfSelf Anyway, we don't care, we judge a tree by its fruits. ;)

Just look at the kind of persons this forums attracts.

Period. 

13 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Just look at the kind of persons this forums attracts.

Good people? Bad? Strange? Aliens? :D 

4 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Good people? Bad? Strange? Aliens? :D 

Lets say not really serious people eheh.

8 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You can’t not become attached in some way. The human ego works in such a way that it forms attachments 

With lots of oxycontin maybe.

11 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Lets say not really serious people eheh.

20 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I feel that vibe sometimes.

Who are really doing the work here? :) 

1 minute ago, CARDOZZO said:

I feel that vibe sometimes.

Who are really doing the work here? :) 

Which work ? 

Serious question.

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

With lots of oxycontin maybe.

Maybe it contributes but I was thinking more how the average human mind functions in its nature 

36 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You can’t be detached because the ego says so, it's our nature! 

27 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

How about a load of oxycontin?

19 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Maybe but it's deeper how the average human mind functions in its nature

81b.gifFree will is a myth
Religion is a joke
We are all pawns
Controlled by something greater:
Memes. The DNA of the soul.
They shape our will.
They are the culture
They are everything we pass on.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

30 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Maybe it contributes but I was thinking more how the average human mind functions in its nature 

Ahah it was a joke.

It’s a strong drug (very close of heroin) that give you a super intense feeling of pleasure and detachment of usual objects of your life. Even if you od and are close to suffocate with your own vomit.

36 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ahah it was a joke.

It’s a strong drug (very close of heroin) that give you a super intense feeling of pleasure and detachment of usual objects of your life. Even if you od and are close to suffocate with your own vomit.

Oh I read wrong I thought you meant oxytocin the hormone that is released when cuddling etc 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Oh I read wrong I thought you meant oxytocin the hormone that is released when cuddling etc 

"Oh that's cute, he talks about oxytocin, he should like cuddles, it's must be cool too be in his slightly muscular harms btw :x 👉👈"

Actually in Valentin's head :

"Yeahhhhhh, it has given me want to drop with my dudes, pfizer qualidad my nigga B|:)

Goes to stock up on his favorite tor/onion market.

Edited by Schizophonia

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Which work ? 

Serious question.

Self-actualizing different aspects of life, body, mind, spirit, skills.

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

Self-actualizing different aspects of life, body, mind, spirit, skills.

Concretely ? Why not simply see peoples who are actually qualified (nutritionists for weight gestion, seduction coach for girls, psychologists/psychiatrist for mental health...) ?

I really think this forum and any forum in general is essentially an excuse for peoples with a similar psyche on certain points to have the right to be sociable.  

Maybe looking into the broader subject of attachment itself would be a good first step.

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Why not simply see peoples who are actually qualified (nutritionists for weight gestion, seduction coach for girls, psychologists/psychiatrist for mental health...) ?

@Schizophonia The ideal is less scientific compartmentalizing and more holistic integration

Basically Leo's Authority video. This site is meant to decentralize information into bias awareness

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I really think this forum and any forum in general is essentially an excuse for peoples with a similar psyche on certain points to have the right to be sociable.  

Hey, what better space is there to socialize? lol

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

So typically here you will have plenty of people who have been raised with very liberals parents, without a cadre.

The real reasons why parents are liberals with their children is to tacitly give themselves the masculinity feeling that they think they lake (by doing anything for their children), the tacit contract is that in exchange child's don't try to take power on their parents, to defy them, and keep being in "feminin" energetic games.

This produces docile people, who live in a mental bubble, and have this strange persona of absolutely wanting to "purify themselves", be clean on themselves, be measured and reflective in each area (electric rather than magnetic if you will). "Strength" is assimilated to the ability to dissociate, to endure, to moderate oneself (hence the attraction towards spirituality) rather than truly fundamentally seeking to be active like a "normal" men.

To give a "funny" example, that's why @Leo Gura and plenty (you don't know, it's insane) of personalities on the personal development field have a kink about asian women.

As their brain is still too conditioned to assimilate their masculinity and identity in general to this kind of personas, going out with a woman for whom they have esteem (who resembles their mother) makes them uncomfortable because of the oedipal temptation (taking the place of the father, which would destroy their strategy of "I am more mature/intelligent/wise than everyone else" (I am the good boy to his mother) and would force them to finally enjoy becoming "the one who gives, who produces something. etc" persona.

This blockage leads to generates :

1) Strategies to cope with this feminine persona like "attracting a woman is a game where you have to pretend not to want them/be detached (so as not to betray the regression to the lower stages of psycho-sexual development, because once again of the edipal conflict) with women for whom you have esteem, and an inability to fully enjoy because of the "partial" character of the object.

2) Sexual paraphilias where the libido can finally express itself. Asian women are seen more or less unconsciously by white people as racially inferior (smaller, stupider, tighter vaginas...), given that there is a lack of esteem and therefore a certain detachment, the threat (narcissistic rage, guilt) of the oedipal temptation is removed and finally you can fully be sexually excited. This split will create a kind of whore and madonna syndrome.
It can also simply be BDSM, in fact it is essentially BDSM.