Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cjoseph90

UPW Tony Robbins cologne

8 posts in this topic

hey guys,

anyone attending UPW Tony Robbins next month in cologne?

experience is king!

I have better for less expansive eheh

The devil is in the details.

no, but I've been hearing really good things from Tony Robbins' seminars, I'm sure you have too or else you wouldn't be going :)

Posted (edited)

If Tony Robbins sells a cologne, I should sell a cologne. I shall call it:

Crocodile Juice

*Made with 5% real crocodile tears.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura toad fragrance 

Toad rizz

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@cjoseph90how was it? Just saw the aftermovie, looks cool

Edited by Butters

@Butters yeah it was really transformative, inspiring  and i got a lot out of it. But now that im back experiencing some ego backlash and going back to my ´default unconscious state´´. However I do feel i will apply some of the action steps that I learnt. I think one of the most profound experiences was Tony´s dickens method, although very uncomfortable- served a purpose and I got a lot of growth out of it. Also one of the biggest takeaways is energy is everything, how we show up and how our state determines everything in our life. Would recommend anyone to go even if you do the virtual one at home.

On 16-9-2024 at 8:54 PM, cjoseph90 said:

@Butters yeah it was really transformative, inspiring  and i got a lot out of it. But now that im back experiencing some ego backlash and going back to my ´default unconscious state´´. However I do feel i will apply some of the action steps that I learnt. I think one of the most profound experiences was Tony´s dickens method, although very uncomfortable- served a purpose and I got a lot of growth out of it. Also one of the biggest takeaways is energy is everything, how we show up and how our state determines everything in our life. Would recommend anyone to go even if you do the virtual one at home.

Very nice. I've found that it's important to keep doing the NLP exercises at home after the event or you'll forget. Part of it is that you're with so many people, but part of it's also just raising your vibration. 

I started doing the priming every morning since a month or so and it really works well.