Onecirrus

Starting to find all human interaction burdensome

27 posts in this topic

I think one of the most profound discoveries of my life is that human interaction does not really produce happiness. It can be a nice experience, but it’s ultimately an impermanent fleeting experience, and it doesn’t really fundamentally make me feel any better than if I didn’t have it. In fact, just being alone in my own awareness is far more satisfying than having to play human. All human conversation is also usually about past, future, problems, and pop culture, it really drags me into concepts, thinking, meaning making, and judgment, which all really produces quite a bit of unhappiness and obscure being. Playing human just ultimately feels like a chore, I was just wondering if anyone else could relate?

Yes I relate to that

But also notice if you were to be alone for a long time you might actually desire to be with people again and miss them

At least I'm like that I don't know if you can live alone forever in some desert or not

Rationality is Stupidity, Love is Rationality

The urge to live isolated in the forest 

Idk... It is said, "relationship is the holiest of places" 

I personally like to goof around and talk to people. Even tho paradoxically I'm mostly by myself. 

You cannot love what you need.

So why you are in this forum ? 

The devil is in the details.

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

So why you are in this forum ? 

Because the ego doesn't like too much quiet and seeks communal approval interaction!

"We're herd animals or something" —some forum member on a solipsist post somewhere

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

The urge to live isolated in the forest 

Schizophonia and his friend go into the forest, and enters a dark cabin

-"Eh Valentin, where are we going to, it's weird :/"

-"Don't worry ;) I have a thing to do"

growling noises*

-"What was that ? :o Val ?"

All of a sudden, a tall woman, quite sexy but strangely sunburned probably to the point of multiplying her risk of cancer by 2000%, presents herself with a doubtful air...

-"I present u my pocket skizoid swedishhhh girl :P"

growling noises again*

-"Mhhh... 🤔"

-"Then hop..."

Valentin drops some weed and croissants.

The hottie swedish cro magnon growls and lunges at the food.

"She is so sweet when she eats :x isn't it ?"

"...😬 "

Edited by Schizophonia

17 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Because the ego doesn't like too much quiet and seeks communal approval interaction!

"We're herd animals or something" —some forum member on a solipsist post somewhere

I am sociable, I like human warmth.

@Schizophonia I too, like the taste of decarbonated air in the morning akshic sunrise!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

5 hours ago, Onecirrus said:

I was just wondering if anyone else could relate?

Yup

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes I can relate to It. And you are also having a human experience ( which you have chosen) so play It full out while being aware is a game to enjoy. 💚

Typical "normie" interactions with humans are not interesting to me at all, so if I have to be social it drains me and feels like a job. Just being myself doesn't work well, probably because i'm somewhat neurodivergent. As for the need for human interaction, I suspect I'm on a very end of normal distribution, I can not have any social interaction for months and it doesn't bother me at all.

@Leo Gura Understandable 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

Nihilism that comes with becoming more Conscious .. yes, but it’s important to look at it as phase so you don’t become depressed and hopeless. Burdensome might be the wrong word, you just desire something that is higher and transcends human interaction. You will find that eventually, and be able to integrate it in your interactions with the human .. ultimately making those relationships more deep, authentic & fulfilling.

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Leo Gura I remember your Life Style minimalism episode and Things you don’t know you want episode. Holy shit, it’s hard to believe I wanted a material life once. No life actual feels like pure life.

This hits hard and deep for me personally, I've drastically reduced the number of people over the years that I socialize with to the number of fingers on my Beautiful hand, and don't regret it one bit. I have very fucking low tolerance now for human BS, Drama, etc. I socialize very seldomly, with a select number of individuals for only a short period of time, otherwise I'm learning to embrace my "aloneness" and enjoy BEing with myself and what unfolds every day around me. 

Me and my flowers. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

All human interaction? No.

Most human interaction? Yes.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, CosmicExplorer said:

Typical "normie" interactions with humans are not interesting to me at all, so if I have to be social it drains me and feels like a job. Just being myself doesn't work well, probably because i'm somewhat neurodivergent. As for the need for human interaction, I suspect I'm on a very end of normal distribution, I can not have any social interaction for months and it doesn't bother me at all.

I think it's a matter of having underdeveloped playful skills. People who are serious all the time because of lack of socialization in childhood, perhaps from being neurodivergent or autistic, but perhaps just not having many friends or parents that taught one how to "play" and instead defensive reactions were produced so the banter that normal people find stimulating just isn't there in some of us. Even on this forum (and most forums actually) the difference in people who are there to debate and intellectualize and those who are there to be playful and banter is fairly evident.   Some are skilled at banter, some aren't.

It's hard to change hardwired programming from childhood to large degrees, though it can be done, though the older people get the more set in their ways they tend to be.  I sometimes worry when interacting with co-workers that I'm somehow "infecting" them with my too serious demeanor. I'm not mean, I'm just not playful. I encourage them to get their playful banter from others. In truth I enjoy my solitude, though I can feel the genetic cravings for companionship and being accepted by the "herd" inside my being, I learn to mindfully observe all these sensations and find my peace of mind.

Edited by sholomar