Buck Edwards

Spiritual knowledge creators and Mystics

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

Enlightenment does feel like knowing what you're.

Well, knowing what you are is more or less simple imo, you are existence, but even knowing that I'm more or less full of shit. So, it's of little use to me to know that in many senses. Most of the time I have a closed fist behind my eyes, and in my heart. There are some moments that it opens, but there are many triggers that close it. attachment and rejection, desire and hate. The normal for any person.

58 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

No, it completely demolishes the structure, thats why almost nobody is there, we all are carrying a certain structure and most of as are in an active process of dissolving it, it takes time because life has become the structure itself. So the process of dissolving the structure is also the process of dissolving reality itself, both are intertwined with one another

I see that more than dissolving reality, dissolving the resistance, but resistance is deeper that it seems. Enlightenment involves the complete and effortless acceptance of reality. this is very difficult. Understanding reality is easier. At certain times you can open a gap in your structure and see, then it closes but if this happens many times in the end you are more or less clear that you are, more or less, but for openings of 5 minutes a day or week, the rest of the time the mind is creating obstacles.

Edited by Breakingthewall