Ramanujan

Ego death from psychidelic is a fake ego death

93 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Princess Arabia Dont be so arrogantly naive. Yoga is a science thousands of years old. Really unwise for you to have that attitude.

Ive been doing Hatha Yoga and Kriya process from sadhguru and in this 2 years there is a very distinct difference in energies, concentration, Breathing, etc...between every type of process.

Even if i I Breath one milimeter different i Will notice the difference. If i do an asana just a bit different everything Will change. You can not fathom the increíble complexity of not Only human mechanism also how the energies of Infinity and of the 5 elements work in regards to It.

It is very unwise for you to think this things do not exist. There are rules in existence, even if existence is imaginary.

Thats why Every time you take coffee It stimulates you and if you do 5-MeO-DMT Will Kick your ass of consciousness. Every single time. The rules and complexity of the Reality is profound. 

In the same way, there is a whole science of understanding about how the whole existence works in regards to human consciousness, not Only psychedelics.

Maybe the next one! Im learning Surya Kriya Next month ☺️

Youre right I was being ignorant and naive. I will straighten that part up and try to transcend that part of me that doesn't like complexities. It's the mind that's not familiar with those terms lashing out, instead of trying to embrace the different forms of expression that the Universe has to offer. How silly of me to make a statement like that. I retract.

Know thyself....

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Youre right I was being ignorant and naive. I will straighten that part up and try to transcend that part of me that doesn't like complexities. It's the mind that's not familiar with those terms lashing out, instead of trying to embrace the different forms of expression that the Universe has to offer. How silly of me to make a statement like that. I retract.

🙏

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Im learning Surya Kriya Next month ☺️

Powerful! Well, the way I observe actualized.org's faction war, it's three sides, which I call the zeroes, ones, and infinities!

0:  Nothing exists, yo! (Buddhism) [Void] <Nihilism> {Dissolution} ~ Egoless ~
1:  Everything is One, yo! (Christianity) [Solipsism] <Karma> {Convergence} ~ God ~
∞: Hyperspace yo-yo! (Psychonauts) [Aliens] <Insanity> {Divergence} ~ Self ~

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

there is no such thing as an ego death because the ego never existed in the first place.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Powerful! Well, the way I observe actualized.org's faction war, it's three sides, which I call the zeroes, ones, and infinities!

1:  Everything is One, yo! (Christianity) [Solipsism] <Karma> {Convergence} ~ God ~

35 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

🤣🤣 

@Keryo Koffa i think 1 is also a bit in the ♾️ symbol Though. Recently i was thinking on getting a tattoo on my arm like this:

IMG_20240820_170538.jpg

Couldnt find a better resolution imagen but basically is a trishula with Infinity symbol 

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

🤣🤣 I think 1 is also in the ∞ symbol. I was thinking of getting a tattoo on my arm like a trishula-infinity combo

The one is bent into a mobius strip loop, turning a line into ∞, but it's still one, too!

Sounds like some badass symbolism, that's for sure, infinity 1, 2 zeros, trident, trishula, trinity, and all their ∞ synergy!

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Last time my ego became this malleable and self-reflective, you called me Insane! :D

Edited by Keryo Koffa

10 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Last time my ego became this malleable and self-reflective, you called me Insane! :D

The only thing that's not insane is the empty space that holds all this insanity. 

😍

Know thyself....

47 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only thing that's not insane is the empty space that holds all this insanity. 😍

Did you just assume the empty space's gender insanity level? Who said emptiness can't be insane?! That's such a stereotype! :P

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

there is no such thing as an ego death because the ego never existed in the first place.

Oh sure it does beloved

If you aren't aware of you're ego you are quite unconscious of your true potential

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only thing that's not insane is the empty space that holds all this insanity. 

😍

thank god the space will always be sane 😂

Edited by Javfly33

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

The only thing that's not insane is the empty space that holds all this insanity. 😍

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

thank god the space will always be sane 😂

@Princess Arabia @Javfly33 I WILL NOT HAVE THESE DELUSIONS STAND ANY LONGER!

How dare you impose and project your narrow sanity onto space? Not for long!

May I present, non-euclidean hyperbolic hyperspace:

cd2cae26953960fc75ecc8e25609ca4e.jpg9e63fa37b2a109dc6d1e546ca5d973e2.gifg07a.gifbb74e867eb7ff2459a95880197ec181a_w200.gi82933931055505.563f6e1ca7793.gif
4fe127bfd3ed01b55a524e3dba057627.giftumblr_ntv8fxOfCz1txeruoo2_r1_500.gif9eab87ffa05e656669aa5b0f1b5311d0.gif9T2X.gif

Space warping and stretching itself about is at the very core of Insanity!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

@Keryo Koffa mmm, I would say that is still mind, is not space.

Space is empty Bliss, Shiva! The destructor. 0. Mahasamadhi. End of manifestation.

DMT Realms is still incarnation! Just a more fun wacky one that an encarnation of going flip burgers at McDonalds ...

16 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

if ego is dead when u use psychidelic , how come that ego comes back the next day

I've never had a psychedelic ego death since I've never tried anything stronger than weed, but I've had a high realization of my own ego, there is a space btwn what I am (Chitta-Consciousness-Atman) and this self created (Unconsciously) personality and identity that I call Me (Ahankara - The Sense of Identity or Ego) via some teachings I've had and Sadhana practice and Self Inquiry/Contemplation... I would say what is happening with the Psychedelics Ego Death is just a glimpse of it, its like looking over the wall, and the wall is like 100' tall, its a big wall so its a long journey and your at the top looking over it, You've now had a Glimpse of the Chitta/Conscious realm, but when the drug wears off You go back to normal, the Manas/Karma kicks back in, so its not a real Ego Death but a temporary one.

This is the problem with ppl that take Psychedelics without any prior training or Sadhana in their past that develops a Stable Base of Emotions and Energy, they take it and it brings them too quickly up the wall, this brings fear in their experience and at that moment of Fear they get a Glimpse of Reality and Consciousness as it Truly is, so it doesn't work, it may inspire or may destroy them, but with the Sadhana method it takes a bit longer but is way more stable..!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

6 hours ago, Davino said:

Oh sure it does beloved

If you aren't aware of you're ego you are quite unconscious of your true potential

Is it possible for Santa Clause to die if Santa Clause is nothing but a figment of your imagination?

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Non-psychedelic ego death also comes and goes. It's rare that it stays for a long time.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

18 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

It comes back whether it's meditation or psychedelics..it's a state of Consciousness. 

in enlightment it doesnt come back

18 hours ago, Davino said:

Btw, if you don't mind asking me, what type of spiritual practices do you do? Meditation, yoga, psychedelics?

I keep getting this sense again and again from you that you only do philosophy, this is a trap. You have maxed out philosophy, now you need mystical experiences and nothing can do it but that.

i used to do kriya yoga. but it was eating away my ambition and drive and it removed my suffering. i live in 3rd world country and survival is brutal hardcore cut throat. i need those ambition and drive to survive. so i gave up kriya yoga. will start practicing once i get a job

@Javfly33 dont go for sadhgurus kriya yoga . go for kriya yoga international organisation . sadhgurus program is watered down version. kriya yoga international is very powerful

18 hours ago, Davino said:

I keep getting this sense again and again from you that you only do philosophy, this is a trap. You have maxed out philosophy, now you need mystical experiences and nothing can do it but that.

yeah this is true

i had mystical experience too thou

nowadays i am focusing on survival 

kriya yoga is not good for survival as it eats away my ambition and drive

On 20/8/2024 at 1:46 AM, Ramanujan said:

if ego is dead when u use psychidelic , how come that ego comes back the next day

If your body disappears when you fall asleep, how come it's real and not 'fake'? Sober or high, everything is a state of consciousness.

18 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Hah, this is very accurate. You, on the other hand, seems to have transcended the countable infinity (aleph_0) and are possibly into the realms of aleph_1, the uncountable infinity. 

11 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

How dare you impose and project your narrow sanity onto space? Not for long!

May I present, non-euclidean hyperbolic hyperspace:

I would suggest a reading for the Euclidian-minded individuals - consider the Nobel Laureate Illya Prigogine's ''The End of Certainty". The 'Probability Revolution' or the 'Chaos, Entropy, Order' paradigm as I like to call it is one that lives beyond Euclidian space and into hyperbolic space - determinism and reductionism are metaphysic illusions masked in scientific clothes, but that is not the actual nature of dynamic and complex systems.