Ramanujan

Ego death from psychidelic is a fake ego death

93 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

disdain for humans is unhealed wounds manifesting

instead of self-healing he dug deeper into self-harming

and the human disdain grows ever more

Agree, disdain for humans is disdain for oneself. 

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then, unless you are enlightened, you worth noting? Too perfectionist. There are infinite intermediate points, and all them worth and are real in some extent 

from the god's eye view yes

in the relative world my truth is not your truth is not the truth and never the twains shall meet

so best to just do you

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Agree, disdain for humans is disdain for oneself. 

judgement of others is self hatred since you judge another compared to who you are

so you have to find the hatred you dish out inside yourself

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

so you have to find the hatred you dish out inside yourself

You hate everything that goes against you, for example you would hate a guy that wants to cut your hands and make you eat them , and if you manage to kill him you will be very happy. Enlightenment is great until someone wants to cut your hands, enslave you, etc. Of course, you could be in a level that you know that being enslaved, or tortured, is the best thing that could happen for your karmic evolution, then accept it happily, it depends of the moment and your perception, but usually the survival instinct is too strong to see through it. 

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

from the god's eye view yes

Real enlightenment is something very rare. It's going to happen in your life just if it's your destiny, because karma has a process. that's not something usual, then in my opinion it's enough to follow your path and don't think too much in the destiny. I don't like suffering and I like to see as deep as I can, then with those two conditions I calibrate my life moment by moment, as a automatic mechanism, but I don't know where I'm going to arrive. I'd say that not to real enlightenment in this life because I see that there are a lot of karmic layers, then just to enjoy life as much as I can. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So if they break your bones with a hammer, is it a game? or if you rape your 3 year old son and then you reincarnate in hell. looks like a fun game

Sounds like GTA.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

22 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

22 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Ramanujan 

Why you stop doing the kriya if it makes you high bliss for a long time? 

Kriya was eating away my drive and ambition . which is problamatic becoz i need a lot of drive and ambition to survive here in India

23 hours ago, Davino said:

Understandable, you still have the mystical truth calling, I can sense it. You'll have to keep building foundation till you are able to fully actualize it. Wish you all the best 

Thankyou

27 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

Kriya was eating away my drive and ambition . which is problamatic becoz i need a lot of drive and ambition to survive here in India

@Ramanujan Right. So it wasn´t really Bliss.

If you are really Blissful in a good way you don´t get impaired, you get enhanced.

When I was doing oxys for over a year I would get even more motivated to work and do normal-human stuff, not less.

You're probably calling Bliss to just pseudo peacefulness and calmness. Which is not. 

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Ramanujan Right. So it wasn´t really Bliss.

If you are really Blissful in a good way you don´t get impaired, you get enhanced.

When I was doing oxys for over a year I would get even more motivated to work and do normal-human stuff, not less.

You're probably calling Bliss to just pseudo peacefulness and calmness. Which is not. 

I get a lot of bliss . 

Because i was getting a lot of bliss, I start to forget my problems and survival 

By bliss  I mean deep intense emotional joy

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

I get a lot of bliss . 

Because i was getting a lot of bliss, I start to forget my problems and survival 

By bliss  I mean deep intense emotional joy

Oh I understand you.

But I mean there are states of being where you can feel very good within and still focus on achieving material stuff. 

again, Spiritual techniques should enhance you, not impair you. 

Unless you are doing them for absolute dissolution/trascendence of course. 

I must say ive heard Yoga Kriya is very complex, it takes a lot of time and wisdom for the techniques to reveal their full power while not impairing you. 

Edited by Javfly33

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Oh I understand you.

But I mean there are states of being where you can feel very good within and still focus on achieving material stuff. 

again, Spiritual techniques should enhance you, not impair you. 

Unless you are doing them for absolute dissolution/trascendence of course. 

Yeah 

I guess focused on those meditation path that make u a productive member in society

OSHOs meditations are good. U can get enlightened from listening to his free clips online