Ramanujan

Ego death from psychidelic is a fake ego death

93 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I know many people who are very happy with their ego, they think they are very lucky and see the positive side of life, and if you talk to them about spirituality they would think that you are mentally retarded and a looser. they talk about politics, women and other people, they sleep well at night, they love their girlfriend, their parents, their friends, they travel, they like their work and they have fun. I also know people who are completely obsessive compulsive and suffer 24/7. what is the difference? I suppose psychology says that the first are healthy, the latter are sick. I think that being one of those who suffer can lead to more depth, but the most normal thing is that it leads to chronic depression. The difference is how smart you are and how strong is life in you that pulls for breaking that shit that traps you. 

For me it's much better being one of who suffer, because who is happy is because their positive circumstances, they depends of a very thin floor under their feet, they live In deception. The thing is going through the suffering, not being lucky as a kid

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Sounds sleepy, or not, id even k, are you all beings or no beings? All psychologies, or none? Does existence feel?

Not at all, is like they injected you Methamphetamine all over your body but you dont have a Mind to experience the anxiety or the stimulation, you are just left with the pure Intensity.

Actually thats a poor metaphor, lets call It a perfect Alone Bliss where nothing exists but your perfection.

Edited by Javfly33

5 hours ago, Ero said:

Disappearance equals 'fake', right? Sober or high, everything is a state of consciousness.

You seem to have transitioned from the countable aleph_0 into the uncountable aleph_1

Illya Prigogine's ''The End of Certainty", 'Probability Revolution' & Chaos, Entropy, Order

46 minutes ago, Ero said:

The capital Self goes deeper than ego in its conscious & unique omniscient crystallization.

Psychedelics tune higher, distant holarchies, and Alcohol/Stims lower 'survival frequencies'.

Jung's Psyche Model differentiates 'ego' and 'Self' ('ego' + 'unconscious' = 'Self)
Substances/States of Consciousness tune the latter 'equation'
Expanding or shrinking either element of the left-hand side.
The right-hand side is the totality, within which the entirety of existence resides. 

Novel Science introduces Active Inference (Free-Energy Principle) by Karl Friston.

As a limited organism, you keep creating reality models within which you perceive 'self'/'ego'

I've been tumbling through ''The End of Certainty", Active Inference, and the 'Self'.
It's pretty cool and scientifically expansive! Love the more autonomy-driven models.

We finally delve into how intelligence materializes reality in complex evolving systems. :D
Instead of being so hyper-focused on the shed skin residue that's left behind (materialism)

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Javfly33 All I can visualize based on that is either the "Flow State" or a timeless mindless "Void"

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

So if they break your bones with a hammer, is it a game? or if you rape your 3 year old son and then you reincarnate in hell. looks like a fun game

this is why the sages and mystics don't typically have kids, you are forced to play the silly sacrificing your incarnation for your progeny-game

would be nearly impossible to escape since kids have to be priority once you have them

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I know many people who are very happy with their ego, they think they are very lucky and see the positive side of life, and if you talk to them about spirituality they would think that you are mentally retarded and a looser. they talk about politics, women and other people, they sleep well at night, they love their girlfriend, their parents, their friends, they travel, they like their work and they have fun. I also know people who are completely obsessive compulsive and suffer 24/7. what is the difference? I suppose psychology says that the first are healthy, the latter are sick. I think that being one of those who suffer can lead to more depth, but the most normal thing is that it leads to chronic depression. The difference is how smart you are and how strong is life in you that pulls for breaking that shit that traps you. 

For me it's much better being one of who suffer, because who is happy is because their positive circumstances, they depends of a very thin floor under their feet, they live In deception. The thing is going through the suffering, not being lucky as a kid

happiness is such a trap, and suffering is a gift since through it and only through it can you realize you are doing life wrong

suffering is the chance to realize that the one that suffers isn't who i am and then to awaken to the i am that i am

you need plenty of grace to get a sniff of that truth however

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

this is why the sages and mystics don't typically have kids, you are forced to play the silly sacrificing your incarnation for your progeny-game

would be nearly impossible to escape since kids have to be priority once you have them

I don't see silly or game human life if you give your love to others. 

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Javfly33 All I can visualize based on that is either the "Flow State" or a timeless mindless "Void"

Thats more close to what i refer definetely!

But is not a void like Ketamine K hole or something like that.

Is so Empty It can NOT be a void even!! 😂 @Keryo Koffa a void is already a thing. Some-thing.

"Not this, not that" - Buddha.

How is the container that can hold all of Infinity? 

How is the container that can hold a void and also a McDonald's Drive through? 

Edited by Javfly33

53 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't see silly or game human life if you give your love to others. 

to live for another is a wasted life if you didn't find what is real first, you will be leading them astray just like you have yourself

you are not the person in the mirror

9 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

to live for another is a wasted life if you didn't find what is real first, you will be leading them astray just like you have yourself

you are not the person in the mirror

Then any mother who loves her son is a wasted life? Or any real friends? love of art, your work, your community, yourself? Thinking that only transcendent spirituality is correct and everyone else is deceived and stupid is very shortsighted. humanity is moved by a real vital impulse.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Then any mother who loves her son is a wasted life? Or any real friends? love of art, your work, your community, yourself? Thinking that only transcendent spirituality is correct and everyone else is deceived and stupid is very shortsighted. humanity is moved by a real vital impulse.

they have diminished responsibility but they are unbeknowingly doing a huge mis-service to their fellows

there is one reason to incarnate

if you haven't an inkling about any of this, then it matters not what you do in life whether you love or hate, it's all the same in the end, your love got you nowhere just like your hate did

4 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

they have diminished responsibility but they are unbeknowingly doing a huge mis-service to their fellows

there is one reason to incarnate

if you haven't an inkling about any of this, then it matters not what you do in life whether you love or hate, it's all the same in the end, your love got you nowhere just like your hate did

Nobody knows absolutely nothing about the reasons for anything, what is obvious is that reality exists and flows, then as more open you are and more love flows from you, better. Otherwise you are closed, blocked. If you really realize what reality is, you will see that everything is love in different forms. Love is just the name that we give to the feeling that exists when nothing blocks you, then the existence is love. Hate is not the opposite of love, is just a blockage due fear, aka karma. 

Nobody knows absolutely nothing about the reasons for anything, what is obvious is that reality exists and flows, then as more open you are and more love flows from you, better. Otherwise you are closed, blocked. If you really realize what reality is, you will see that everything is love in different forms. Love is just the name that we give to the feeling that exists when nothing blocks you, then the existence is love. Hate is not the opposite of love, is just a blockage due fear, aka karma. 

people have this perverse idea that love is picking and holding the ones who are most like me ... such as my kids my lovers my countrymen

and everyone else be damned to hell

is that what are you are speaking about?

love is, you and me are not one bit different and all my actions reflect that understanding

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

people have this perverse idea that love is picking and holding the ones who are most like me ... such as my kids my lovers my countrymen

It depends of the level of blockage that that person has. Almost nobody has zero blockage, but everyone has some openess, and some people are very open, even they know zero about spirituality. In fact spiritual people use to be more blocked than average, that's why they get into spirituality, because they feel very blocked, and they tend to project their blockage and think that humans are shit, etc. Go to Africa and see a young mother with her kid to make an example. Reality is open by default, everything that exists is open, power, love. A tree, a fish, the gravity, the life, and of course the humans. 

The most difficult thing is seeing love in war, but life is built upon war, it's something necessary for the creation, that's why if you want to be truly open you need to be a warrior, because war closes you, and you need to face it directly, without evasion. Paradoxical 

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends of the level of blockage that that person has. Almost nobody has zero blockage, but everyone has some openess, and some people are very open, even they know zero about spirituality. In fact spiritual people use to be more blocked than average, that's why they get into spirituality, because they feel very blocked, and they tend to project their blockage and think that humans are shit, etc. Go to Africa and see a young mother with her kid to make an example. Reality is open by default, everything that exists is open, power, love. A tree, a fish, the gravity, the life, and of course the humans.

why not forget people and just worry about you

no mother knows what love is

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

why not forget people and just worry about you

no mother knows what love is

Just because the others an you are one. The others, and everything else are you, you can't isolated you from the external except in punctual moments to be able to be more open to the external, because the external is internal, there are not barriers between you and the others or anything else

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Just because the others an you are one. The others, and everything else are you, you can't isolated you from the external except in punctual moments to be able to be more open to the external, because the external is internal, there are not barriers between you and the others or anything else

precisely, they emanate from you, so you have to get you right first, before you can start making any difference to others

when you see through clear vision, the world will look clean and child-like

that was the point i was making here

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

precisely, they emanate from you, so you have to get you right first, before you can start making any difference to others

Thinking about this has led me to think about Leo, and his disdain for humans, and his alien love, then I thought about how he said that to get there he took so much psychedelic that his lungs bled, and that he wants to launch a course to get there to the alien consciousness, but with the high probability, or almost certainty, that its students will bleed from the lungs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

Then, unless you are enlightened, you worth noting? Too perfectionist. There are infinite intermediate points, and all them worth and are real in some extent 

Thinking about this has led me to think about Leo, and his disdain for humans, and his alien love, then I thought about how he said that to get there he took so much psychedelic that his lungs bled, and that he wants to take a course to get there to the alien consciousness, but with the high probability, or almost certainty, that its students will bleed from the lungs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

disdain for humans is unhealed wounds manifesting

instead of self-healing he dug deeper into self-harming

and the human disdain grows ever more