Ramanujan

Ego death from psychidelic is a fake ego death

93 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@Javfly33 dont go for sadhgurus kriya yoga . go for kriya yoga international organisation . sadhgurus program is watered down version. kriya yoga international is very powerful

@Ramanujan Yeah ive read shamavhi as is transmitted by isha is limited in several ways for example you can not leave the body so easily while doing sadhana, 

What is difference in day to day life though with the kriya you say? 

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What is difference in day to day life though with the kriya you say? 

very high bliss for a long time

u do kriya , u get bliss for a long time

All enlightenment is fake because you are already enlightened 

9 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

Is it possible for Santa Clause to die if Santa Clause is nothing but a figment of your imagination?

Denying ego is a very crude trap.

Classic error from neoadvaita, zen or the sudden enlightenment schools otherwise called the direct path.

Ego is not trascendended by its denial but by fully acknowledging it and going deeper into who am I, my patterns, the structure of my personality and mind, subconscious, unconscious and so on.

In this way, one eventually sees through the whole mechanism of the separate identity, body/feelings, self knot or self contraction.

Once all the hard work is done, one may realize the ego never existed separately from everything else and its a lovely realisation but don't put the cart before the horse, it's a crude trap.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

yeah this is true

i had mystical experience too thou

nowadays i am focusing on survival 

kriya yoga is not good for survival as it eats away my ambition and drive

Understandable, you still have the mystical truth calling, I can sense it. You'll have to keep building foundation till you are able to fully actualize it. Wish you all the best 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

16 minutes ago, AION said:

All enlightenment is fake because you are already enlightened 

This is another classic trap of the direct path or sudden enlightenment schools.

Moreover, the progressive awakening schools also have their own set of intelligent self deception and rat race mastery of techniques.

There is no death of the ego but restructuring of the ego to make it transparent. We call ego the conscious psychological structure of space-time and our body, our place in society, our options for survival and reproduction. This is real and if it dies, for example in cases of advanced Alzheimer's, you do not achieve any special realization, only become mentally retarded.

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

If it dies, like with advanced Alzheimer's, you do not achieve any special realization, only become mentally retarded.

Ah, yes, I remember that state I tried to access on psychedelics following the advice of all Neoadvaitans! It's pretty lame though -_-!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

53 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

very high bliss for a long time

u do kriya , u get bliss for a long time

@Ramanujan Shamavhi also makes bliss for me but is not easily maintained, it ends up fading.

Why you stop doing the kriya if it makes you high bliss for a long time? 

47 minutes ago, Davino said:

Denying ego is a very crude trap.

The opposite. It’s inventing one in the first place. ;) 

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

By the way guys, you aren’t killing anything. If anything you are creating an ego that wants an ego death. Very sneaky. There is nothing wrong with the ego. It’s a necessary fiction in order to play the game called survival. You cannot have Christmas without Santa and likewise cannot have reality without self.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

45 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

game called survival

So if they break your bones with a hammer, is it a game? or if you rape your 3 year old son and then you reincarnate in hell. looks like a fun game

@Breakingthewall game is one way to call it, people like to use that word in every context once they learn of one.

@r0ckyreed You have fallen into a trap. It's fine I also did. Wanted to avoid you that, but seems you'll have to grow through it.

1 hour ago, r0ckyreed said:

By the way guys, you aren’t killing anything. If anything you are creating an ego that wants an ego death. Very sneaky. There is nothing wrong with the ego. It’s a necessary fiction in order to play the game called survival. You cannot have Christmas without Santa and likewise cannot have reality without self.

The issue is that The walls that were built for self protection or survival now feel ASPHYXIATING.

Is Ok to use the Mind in order to not let cockroaches eating you because you havent cleaned your house in 2 years, but from that basic level of survival that even the smallest animals have, to be completely all the time inside your Mind and Thoughts, making constant comparison with others, games of values, etc...is another Matter, this must be Broken if we want Evolution.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

The issue is that The walls that were built for self-protection or survival now feel ASPHYXIATING.

That's why people on psychedelics jump out of windows :D

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Keryo Koffa mmm, I would say that is still mind, is not space.

Space is empty Bliss, Shiva! The destructor. 0. Mahasamadhi. End of manifestation.

First of all, it's interesting that you call that "Space". Now I'm interested in what exactly you're pointing towards :D

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

DMT Realms is still incarnation! Just a more fun wacky one that an encarnation of going flip burgers at McDonalds ...

Secondly, the aesthetic disrespect in that comparison is quantically unprecedented.

You better take that back or I will personally slap you so hard that you hear the color 94!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

First of all, it's interesting that you call that "Space". Now I'm interested in what exactly you're "pointing towards" :D

I never saw nothingness as space, space to me is a possibility field, full or empty, expansive and malleable.

Secondly, the aesthetic disrespect in that comparison is quantically unprecedented.

You better take that back or I will personally slap you so hard that you hear the color 94!

Im pointing towards a state of Being where manifestation is not possible because all that manifestation is that which is not you, so the state of You is synonim to emptiness. In true emptiness dmt realms can not exist. That would be "something".

You work at McDonald's? 😂 sorry man, truly i have nothing against then, i myself have worked in low salary Jobs and is Nothing to be ashamed of. But one can not deny It sucks a little bit sometimes 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Im pointing towards a state of Being where manifestation is not possible because all that manifestation is that which is not you, so the state of You is synonim to emptiness. In true emptiness dmt realms can not exist. That would be "something".

Sounds sleepy, or not, id even k, are you all beings or no beings? All psychologies, or none? Does existence feel?

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You work at McDonald's? 😂 sorry man, truly i have nothing against then, i myself have worked in low salary Jobs and is Nothing to be ashamed of. But one can not deny It sucks a little bit sometimes 

No, though something similar, but that too was a while ago. Actually meant the inverse, to demonstrate:

let x be "You work at McDonald's? 😂 sorry man, truly i have nothing against then, i myself have worked in low salary Jobs and is Nothing to be ashamed of. But one can not deny It sucks a little bit sometimes"
The answer is f¹(x) 🧐

Edited by Keryo Koffa

@r0ckyreed Ego ('The Self') is deeper than just 'personality' (lower-case ego). It is the unique crystallization of your consciousness that allows you to perceive anything at all. Psychedelics make it more fluid, allowing to transform and morph into higher order structures, loosing the 'personal' form. Alcohol, amphetamines and other dopamine-active substances on the other hand make it more rigid, dropping you to a lower 'survival frequency' per say. 

Two frameworks to consider on reading are Jung's Model of the Psyche and the Active Inference (Free-Energy Principle):
Jung differentiates between the 'ego' and the 'Self' ('ego' + 'unconscious' = 'Self). Substances/States of Consciousness tune the latter 'equation', expanding or shrinking either element of the Left-hand side. The Right hand side is the totality, within which the entirety of existence resides. 
Interestingly, there is a somewhat novel concept in science that can serve as a basis for a yellow-stage model of the 'ego', i.e Active inference and the Free-energy principle by Karl Friston. Whilst a finite and resource-constrained organism, you need to continuously craft a model of the world, the reflection of which you perceive as the 'self'/'ego', a reflection that nonetheless never stops flowing.