Ramanujan

Ego death from psychidelic is a fake ego death

93 posts in this topic

if ego is dead when u use psychidelic , how come that ego comes back the next day

I Guess then Is a state of ego death.

And complete End of ego is enlightment. Or end of the belief you are a physical thing.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Why do you think there’s something there that can even die? Even those labels don’t make sense to me. 

Posted (edited)

You go through the same process of completely letting go of the channel you are on. Its the same feeling but you come back. If I want to watch the matrix movie I have to change the channel to it from Fraiser. The problem is Fraiser has to let go and realize that he dosent exist for the matrix to come on the tv. Ego death is like Fraiser admitting he is just the tv without anything and giving up his channel for the matrix to come on. You come back because you didnt dissolve your ego the drug did.

Edited by Hojo

27 minutes ago, Hojo said:

You go through the same process of completely letting go of the channel you are on. Its the same feeling but you come back. If I want to watch the matrix movie I have to change the channel to it from Fraiser. The problem is Fraiser has to let go and realize that he dosent exist for the matrix to come on the tv. Ego death is like Fraiser admitting he is just the tv without anything and giving up his channel for the matrix to come on. You come back because you didnt dissolve your ego the drug did.

I think We Keep having ego because Reality within US hasn't truly Awakened to what It is.

Thats why identification with Thoughts and belief in being the body is Still there.

In a psychedelic a certain opening or Mystical state opens up, dissolving mechanically the barrier of ego or survival Mode activity.

But that doesn't mean the ego was dead. You just beat the shit out It for some hours and left It unconscious.

Mystical states are great but is not a substitute for the clarity and ultimate trascendence ego death is supposed to be.

Psychedelics temporarily empty ahamkara into manas to increase chitta over buddhi, ahamkara rematerializes from manas later.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Psychedelics temporarily empty ahamkara into manas to increase chitta over buddhi, ahamkara rematerializes from manas later.

@Keryo Koffa interesting 

Can you share more info about this? 

@Javfly33 Well, you see... where do your thoughts come from? They jump in and out of the aether in patterns!

Now, what is this place we're unconscious of, where all our reality in its full consistency and intelligence originates?

Sadhguru calls it Manas, the karmic background. What do we call the organizing intelligence? Chitta!

What's the Buddhi? The intellect we use to cut reality into pieces to reassemble and gain understanding.

And what's Ahamkara? Our identity is a gravitational center that draws and projects experiences to expand through.

What do psychedelics do? Shut down the Ahamkara out of the conscious experience? Where does it go? Manas

What happens to the Buddhi? The buddhi is the servant of the ahamkara, without it, there's only room for Chitta.

Of course, the ahamkara isn't completely gone, else we'd be God GOD, but the space implodes in new experiences.

These experiences flow in and out of reality constantly but are filtered through our self-manifested antenna (brain).

With this antenna defocused and jumping between channels, the dissolving identity manifests new channels,

And so the experience broadcast and encoding are being temporarily "under maintenance" and that's the Trip!

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Javfly33 Well, you see... where do your thoughts come from? They jump in and out of the aether in patterns!

Now, what is this place we're unconscious of, where all our reality in its full consistency and intelligence originates?

Sadhguru calls it Manas, the karmic background. What do we call the organizing intelligence? Chitta!

What's the Buddhi? The intellect we use to cut reality into pieces to reassemble and gain understanding.

And what's Ahamkara? Our identity is a gravitational center that draws and projects experiences to expand through.

What do psychedelics do? Shut down the Ahamkara out of the conscious experience? Where does it go? Manas

What happens to the Buddhi? The buddhi is the servant of the ahamkara, without it, there's only room for Chitta.

Of course, the ahamkara isn't completely gone, else we'd be God GOD, but the space implodes in new experiences.

These experiences flow in and out of reality constantly but are filtered through our self-manifested antenna (brain).

With this antenna defocused and jumping between channels, the dissolving identity manifests new channels,

And so the experience broadcast and encoding are being temporarily "under maintenance" and that's the Trip!

@Keryo Koffa How do we activate Chitta withouth Manas? Pranayama? 

7 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

if ego is dead when u use psychidelic , how come that ego comes back the next day

It comes back whether it's meditation or psychedelics..it's a state of Consciousness. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Ramanujan How come if there is a sunset next morning there is a sunrise?

Btw, if you don't mind asking me, what type of spiritual practices do you do? Meditation, yoga, psychedelics?

I keep getting this sense again and again from you that you only do philosophy, this is a trap. You have maxed out philosophy, now you need mystical experiences and nothing can do it but that.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Because it’s just a temporary interaction in the brain I guess

Does shooting yourself in the head count as real ego death for you?

Idk, what's the measure here

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I wonder if the man up the street would understand this. Probably not....some fancy shit spirituality invented. Wtf is ahamkara. What's the English word for that. 

Know thyself....

7 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

Idk why, but this remark made me laugh. I don't need a bunch of ego's coming at me so that's all I'm gonna say about that. 

Know thyself....

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Idk why, but this remark made me laugh. I don't need a bunch of ego's coming at me so that's all I'm gonna say about that. 

hahahah true, but he does have a point tho. ego death might be a misleading term after all, since psychedelic induced ego death is a temporary state. something thats dead doesnt return

this would also be my reply to OP i guess. although temporary, in my experience the ego can be completely annihilated through psychedelics. it does however return afterwards of course

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wonder if the man up the street would understand this. Probably not....some fancy shit spirituality invented. Wtf is ahamkara. What's the English word for that. 

I assumed everyone here was automatically vaccinated by Sadhguru's elementary teachings!

I'd say "shame on you" but we're interconnected, so it would mean shame on me, so I'll just:

Chitta - Transcendent Materializing Intelligence from the aether beyond time and space

Buddhi - What Stage Orange People like to abuse

Manas - The toroidal karmic energy vortex that keeps biting you in the ass when you forget

Ahamkara - The ego's fractal singularity energy core that creates gravitational entanglement

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Keryo Koffa How do we activate Chitta withouth Manas? Pranayama? 

How about a Bhuta Siddhi?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

10 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

hahahah true, but he does have a point tho. ego death might be a misleading term after all, since psychedelic induced ego death is a temporary state. something thats dead doesnt return

this would also be my reply to OP i guess. although temporary, in my experience the ego can be completely annihilated through psychedelics. it does however return afterwards of course

The ego is a construction. To "kill" the construction, one has to eliminate all the constructs. It's that simple - simple explanation but hard to do, since it's the egoic mind that's trying to kill itself. Let go of all beliefs, constructs, concepts, ideas etcetc. See yourself anew everyday. No baggage, no world views, no opinions, no future no past. That's all happening in the present, where the egoic mind doesn't reside. Its not about killing the ego, but to use it to transform itself, through meditation practices that target this specifically.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

@Princess Arabia Dont be so arrogantly naive. Yoga is a science thousands of years old. Really unwise for you to have that attitude.

Ive been doing Hatha Yoga and Kriya process from sadhguru and in this 2 years there is a very distinct difference in energies, concentration, Breathing, etc...between every type of process.

Even if i I Breath one milimeter different i Will notice the difference. If i do an asana just a bit different everything Will change. You can not fathom the increíble complexity of not Only human mechanism also how the energies of Infinity and of the 5 elements work in regards to It.

It is very unwise for you to think this things do not exist. There are rules in existence, even if existence is imaginary.

Thats why Every time you take coffee It stimulates you and if you do 5-MeO-DMT Will Kick your ass of consciousness. Every single time. The rules and complexity of the Reality is profound. 

In the same way, there is a whole science of understanding about how the whole existence works in regards to human consciousness, not Only psychedelics.

27 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Maybe the next one! Im learning Surya Kriya Next month ☺️

Edited by Javfly33

19 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I assumed everyone here was automatically vaccinated by Sadhguru's elementary teachings!

I'd say "shame on you" but we're interconnected, so it would mean shame on me, so I'll just:

Chitta - Transcendent Materializing Intelligence from the aether beyond time and space

Buddhi - What Stage Orange People like to abuse

Manas - The toroidal karmic energy vortex that keeps biting you in the ass when you forget

Ahamkara - The ego's fractal singularity energy core that creates gravitational entanglement

I loved what Sadguru had to say in this video. So true. Human intellect can be a destroyer. We dissect and dissect and dissect till we cut ourselves to pieces beyond repair. The intelligence that's at play, the intellect is no match for. All the knowledge we acquire is just being recycled and nothing new is being spun. Leave all that be and look at life directly. See the intelligence at play right before your eyes without trying to dissect it to pieces. Dissecting can be helpful for certain tasks and to accomplish certain things, but on a whole, leave the intellect mind behind and see life as it is - directly, pure, whole, infinitely beautiful void of trying to intellectually dissecting it to pieces which is what the (........) mind does. Forgot the fancy term for that part of the mind.

Know thyself....