Justin my mind

Indecisive about soft white underbelly interview

6 posts in this topic

I'm a 21-year-old disabled person. I reached out to Mark Laita because I wanted to share my story andexperience of the world. But ever since he reached out to me I've been feeling very odd. I've been dealing with the fear that something bad is going to happen to me or that I won't be able to handle the vulnerability of his platform. on the flipside though I don't want to let fear get in the way of an awesome opportunity. This is not about being on SWU this is about me wanting to share myself and help people with my story. Been thinking a lot about karma recently 

Posted (edited)

It's a great opportunity that you shouldn't miss. You might feel some resistance but that's okay. Give it a try. It's my favorite channel. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Well is this "doesn't sit right" or "regular resistance to something new"? You'll need to figure that out for yourself and follow your feeling. 

Posted (edited)

Consider signing something that allows it to remain unreleased if you are not pleased, if possible.

Otherwise, is it somewhere else or more independently that you’d like to share your story? Maybe that is getting in the way.

Either way, you’re going to be nervous, as Butters mentioned. If that’s the case. You’ve got it! Nobody could tell your story better than you.

Best of luck.

Edited by yetineti

@Justin my mind He is a very chill guy

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

If you decide to not do it based on this fact what will you think after the opportunity and feeling is gone?