r0ckyreed

Contemplating Time Part 2: Time Is Not An Illusion

43 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ICURBlessings said:

I keep my eye on the fields of science that fall on the cutting-edge of the limits of Physicalism - limits that have been challenged by Quantum Mechanics for over a century. Recently there is a new scientific movement focusing on Consciousness as an object of scientific inquiry- which has already challenged Physicalism to the point of its almost complete collapse.

Great input, I can see you have been thinking deeply about this topic.

I would also suggest looking into Statistical Physics - it’s mathematical dimension has lead to Fields-level research, specifically on the Conformal Invariance of Brownian motion, Ising and Lattice models, the latter of which have direct application to Neural Networks.

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

Not to mention, if your theory replaces Newton's one, it has to be pretty good. 😆 

Don’t be so certain. We are still in the dark age.

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

2 hours ago, Ero said:

Great input, I can see you have been thinking deeply about this topic.

I would also suggest looking into Statistical Physics - it’s mathematical dimension has lead to Fields-level research, specifically on the Conformal Invariance of Brownian motion, Ising and Lattice models, the latter of which have direct application to Neural Networks.

Thanks... I will look into what you mentioned...