Capital

Thank you Leo Gura

12 posts in this topic

I want to express my deepest gratitude to Leo. Although I’ve never met or directly communicated with him, his work has profoundly shaped my reality and mindset. I started watching Leo’s videos at 17, and now at 25, after over eight years, I can see the immense impact he has had on my life.

A bit about me: I’m an Egyptian who was born into a religious family in a conservative, Islamic country. When I first came across Leo’s content, it was the usual self-help material—how to stop worrying about what others think, tips on weight loss, and insights into relationships. These videos were transformative, helping me shift my mindset during my formative years. Thanks to Leo, I was able to better cope with childhood abuse, family trauma, and even overcome depression.

As Leo’s content evolved, so did my understanding of the world. His videos on religion vs. science and the nature of reality made me start questioning my own beliefs—a dangerous and taboo subject in my culture. But as I delved deeper into these topics, I began to explore meditation, the nature of the universe, and concepts like infinity and consciousness. This journey led me from atheism to spirituality, and ultimately to a deeper understanding of religion, including the true nature of Prophet Muhammad.

Today, I am a completely different person. I have a healthy ego, multiple awakenings, and a better grasp of the illusion we call life. Leo has been a true mentor, fundamentally shaping my psyche and the way I perceive reality. I am incredibly grateful to him for everything he has done for me.

Very nice to read. I thought Misr was slightly liberal than the Arab or is it used to be?

Good to read.

Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo gura is very caring, he has a really friendly smile that lights up more than the sun.

But he needs to grow hair, and I don't mean hair down between his legs.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

22 hours ago, Capital said:

including the true nature of Prophet Muhammad.

Were you a Muslim? What are your views on the prophet Muhammad after your spiritual journey?

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Husseinisdoingfine Based on what I’ve read about Mohamed, he seems to be an enlightened individual who achieved some form of awakening through years of meditation. It’s possible he may have also used psychedelics, but either way, he appears to have gained profound insights into the nature of reality and consciousness. It seems he realized his own divinity, similar to other spiritual figures like Jesus and Buddha, who are revered by many.

On 2024-08-23 at 9:32 PM, Max1993 said:

@MarioGabrielJ I saw you on TikTok hehe

You're the best on TikTok! Your creativity and charisma shine through every video you create, captivating audiences and keeping them entertained. Keep up the fantastic work!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Leo also helped me transition from atheism. Thank you Leo Gura.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura while I do not want to praise you too much, you really have changed quite a lot of people's trajectory for the better. It's up to you to figure what it means, but it's a fact. There is just lack of role models like that dude. I wouldn’t be as stable as I am without integral part of Actualized.org. Huge probability I would be in some ashram in India, but I also didn't forget my values and stayed. It was very worth it. This is also due to You.

The infrastructure you built is there for people to internalize. If it weren't, it would be much darker in here.

Edited by Applegarden8