Spiritual Warfare

There is no such thing as nothing!

173 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

@MarioGabrielJ hallelujah, but God Is, right? You dismiss it by implying only that which exists is real..  you were basicLly painting a picture that that which exists is God. The manifested basically. Thats exactly the position egoic entities take in this world and try to take over God's creation, like a virus from within.

God is not someone who is far away in the stars. He is not an old man with a long white beard sitting up in the skies above the clouds. We have been taught all this as children. We don't really know that God is a power. God is not a statue or a saint that lives in a temple or a church. Because we don't go in search, in quest of God, we live with ignorance without realizing the truth about God. When people say God is inside all of us, it means that we are not the body that we seem to be, not the mind and ego, ME, we are the Divine Soul, the spirit, the Atman. What is that power that gives us breath? What is that power that makes the heart beat? What is the power of the life inside us? It is God energy, it is God power. This is what is meant when people say that the kingdom of God is within, that God lives in the temple of your heart. The truth is that we are all manifestations of God, we are God energy appearing as human beings. We must be enlightened with this truth.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

IMG_0938.png

6 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

The War Within - flesh vs spirit

@MarioGabrielJ "You are not a cosmic bag of bones and flesh, thrown together through some mixture of chemicals and elements. You are not a forsaken offshoot of physical matter. You form the physical body with great discrimination and intimate unconscious knowledge of each minute cell that composes it." - Seth

"Also, matter is just denser light." - Me

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

10 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@MarioGabrielJ "You are not a cosmic bag of bones and flesh, thrown together through some mixture of chemicals and elements. You are not a forsaken offshoot of physical matter. You form the physical body with great discrimination and intimate unconscious knowledge of each minute cell that composes it." - Seth

"Also, matter is just denser light." - Me

Happy to hear that😇

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

God is not someone who is far away in the stars. He is not an old man with a long white beard sitting up in the skies above the clouds. We have been taught all this as children. We don't really know that God is a power. God is not a statue or a saint that lives in a temple or a church. Because we don't go in search, in quest of God, we live with ignorance without realizing the truth about God. When people say God is inside all of us, it means that we are not the body that we seem to be, not the mind and ego, ME, we are the Divine Soul, the spirit, the Atman. What is that power that gives us breath? What is that power that makes the heart beat? What is the power of the life inside us? It is God energy, it is God power. This is what is meant when people say that the kingdom of God is within, that God lives in the temple of your heart. The truth is that we are all manifestations of God, we are God energy appearing as human beings. We must be enlightened with this truth.

Dude I wasnt born where you were born, dont expect all to have the same idea as God and to have been taught the same things as a child. 

I wasnt indoctrinated as a child, i dont believe God is a man in the sky. I am in no way talking about that, so i don't need to hear you talk as if that's my worldview and explain why its not.

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Dodo I'm pretty sure @MarioGabrielJ used that as a metaphor in reference to your version of our God understanding which uniquely exists outside of time and space and specifically is not the dualistic experience but [only?] the immaterial. While there are many views like panpsychism where God is equally outside as inside and all of embodied experience. But I digress, there are a hell lot of versions and ideas!

4 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Dodo I'm pretty sure @MarioGabrielJ used that as a metaphor in reference to your version of our God understanding which uniquely exists outside of time and space and specifically is not the dualistic experience but [only?] the immaterial. While there are many views like panpsychism where God is equally outside as inside and all of embodied experience. But I digress, there are a hell lot of versions and ideas!

Correct 

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Dude I wasnt born where you were born, dont expect all to have the same idea as God and to have been taught the same things as a child. 

I wasnt indoctrinated as a child, i dont believe God is a man in the sky. I am in no way talking about that, so i don't need to hear you talk as if that's my worldview and explain why its not.

You missed the whole point

17 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You missed the whole point

No you quoted me and started explaining God is not a man in the sky. Completely irrelevant, I have not said he is a man in the sky! Thats Your indoctronation you are fighting with, i dont get why you are explaining it to me. It does not follow from the message I posted 

-1/12 is Infinity 

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

No you quoted me and started explaining God is not a man in the sky. Completely irrelevant, I have not said he is a man in the sky! Thats Your indoctronation you are fighting with, i dont get why you are explaining it to me. It does not follow from the message I posted 

I'm speaking generally, it wasn't personal to you

Just now, Schizophonia said:

yes

Thanks for sharing 

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

Thanks for sharing 

The devil is in the details.

Just now, Schizophonia said:

💓

Posted (edited)

being the deep sleep lord of this forum; again, if nothing cant exist, what do you call deep sleep? even non existence is bound by existence.

Nothing does exist

Edited by emil1234

1 hour ago, emil1234 said:

being the deep sleep lord of this forum; again, if nothing cant exist, what do you call deep sleep? even non existence is bound by existence.

Nothing does exist

When you have deep sleep, you still exist casue your inner subjective awareness didn’t cease to exist. People need to understand that non existence doesn’t exist cause it’s not something you can comprehend/ conceptualise let alone quantify. Nothing exists as a concept but not in actuality.

@emil1234 

Black is a quality. If you’re aware of everything around you being black, you’re not in “nothing,” because blackness is something.

It won’t be quiet. Because quiet is a quality. If you’re aware of it being quiet, you haven’t arrived at nothing yet.

It won’t be lonely. Lonely is a quality.

It won’t hurt. Only things that still exist can feel pain.

It won’t be scary if it’s actually “nothing.”

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

@emil1234 

Black is a quality. If you’re aware of everything around you being black, you’re not in “nothing,” because blackness is something.

It won’t be quiet. Because quiet is a quality. If you’re aware of it being quiet, you haven’t arrived at nothing yet.

It won’t be lonely. Lonely is a quality.

It won’t hurt. Only things that still exist can feel pain.

It won’t be scary if it’s actually “nothing.”

well. i would say in deep sleep you aren't aware of neither of those things. its completely without qualities. however i will agree with you, its not true non existence, since when you wake up, you are aware there was a period in which all phenomena ceased. true non existence could be said to be THIS right here. because its not here. an eternity of true non existence could elapse during every single moment of existence, and there would be absolutley no difference in how we experienced life. because it would not exist. true non existence cannot be. but Nothingness can be experienced. nothingness is the ceasing of all phenomena, which is deep sleep. yet it is still something

Edited by emil1234

@emil1234 I don't believe in deep sleep

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, emil1234 said:

well. i would say in deep sleep you aren't aware of neither of those things. its completely without qualities. however i will agree with you, its not true non existence, since when you wake up, you are aware there was a period in which all phenomena ceased. true non existence could be said to be THIS right here. because its not here. an eternity of true non existence could elapse during every single moment of existence, and there would be absolutley no difference in how we experienced life. because it would not exist. true non existence cannot be. but Nothingness can be experienced. nothingness is the ceasing of all phenomena, which is deep sleep. yet it is still something

Nothing is like the back of your head (;

If there is actually such a thing as “nothing” then that “nothing” also qualifies as something that exists.

What we are seeing here with this kind of “absolute logic” is that existence locks itself into an absolute nature of “always existing/ something always existing.

Edited by MarioGabrielJ