There is no such thing as nothing!

173 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

nothing is what you think is a thing

but actually is nothing like the world you look at

and the one who stares back at you from the mirror

nothing is preventing you from seeing everything

except your egoic belief that you are something

Nothing is a concept representing the absence of something. The value or significance of “Nothing”  is its relation to something. This helps explain how nothing can be used/treated as something. If we have something, describing NOTHING for it means “not something”, the absence of the something, the absence of what we could have. If you say “I have found nothing”, it only has meaning based on the understanding that you could have something or you were suppose to find something.

ME: What is in the box? 
YOU: There is nothing in the box

We understand that nothing is not an actual thing that was found or that you have obtained. “Nothing” is a description of the space inside the box as well as the contents of the box. The term “Nothing” is part of the value and identity of the box.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

IMG_3620.jpeg

29 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Nothing is a concept representing the absence of something. The value or significance of “Nothing”  is its relation to something. This helps explain how nothing can be used/treated as something. If we have something, describing NOTHING for it means “not something”, the absence of the something, the absence of what we could have. If you say “I have found nothing”, it only has meaning based on the understanding that you could have something or you were suppose to find something.

ME: What is in the box? 
YOU: There is nothing in the box

We understand that nothing is not an actual thing that was found or that you have obtained. “Nothing” is a description of the space inside the box as well as the contents of the box. The term “Nothing” is part of the value and identity of the box.

nothing is the sum of all the things in the world and in the mirror that you believe are something

they are nothing

spiritual work is to drop what is in truth nothing in order to see the real thing

the nothing is blocking your eyes from seeing

switch on the third eye then you will no longer be blind

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

nothing is the sum of all the things in the world and in the mirror that you believe are something

they are nothing

spiritual work is to drop what is in truth nothing in order to see the real thing

the nothing is blocking your eyes from seeing

switch on the third eye then you will no longer be blind

Well we are going to agree to disagree but I appreciate you

Posted (edited)

@MarioGabrielJ I think I see where you're going with this.

I think "Nothing" started as the duality contrast of absence and presence of a certain configuration.

It then abstracted and scaled itself to all objects as an existential meta-duality and the first polarity.

In that case, nothing is always the possible non-thing of whatever paradigm we find ourselves in.

Which is really just to say the difference between an empty container and one with that space filled.

So in order for the tangible, pointable, conceptualizable nothing to exist, you need duality contrast.

Else, there's no nothing, unless you consider everything nothing, which is an inflection point btw

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

3 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@MarioGabrielJ I think I see where you're going with this.

I think "Nothing" started as the duality contrast of absence and presence of a certain configuration.

It then abstracted and scaled itself to all objects as an existential meta-duality and the first polarity.

In that case, nothing is always the possible non-thing of whatever paradigm we find ourselves in.

Which is really just to say the difference between an empty container and one with that space filled.

So in order for the tangible, pointable, conceptualizable nothing to exist, you need duality contrast.

Else, there's no nothing, unless you consider everything nothing, which is an inflection point btw

Very good my friend very good.

If you don’t sin, Jesus died for nothing.

IMG_3621.jpeg

2 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Very good my friend very good.

This response gave me some major vibes and instantly jumped my spidey sense!

good-satisfied.gifgood-anakin.gifcackles-laughs.gif
EU8218.gifforeseen-everything-talking.gif
tumblr_o8znocC08c1twi2hjo1_250.giftumblr_p1zvqcDcld1tjjuglo1_540.gif

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Just now, Keryo Koffa said:

This response gave me some major vibes and instantly jumped my spidey sense!

good-satisfied.gifgood-anakin.gifcackles-laughs.gif
EU8218.gifforeseen-everything-talking.gif
tumblr_o8znocC08c1twi2hjo1_250.giftumblr_p1zvqcDcld1tjjuglo1_540.gif

I am more powerful than Leo Gura! I can overthrow him, together you and I can rule over this website, make the things we want them to be! Don’t ban me Leo I love you💓 

Star Wars memes are actually so funny

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

At first it seems like a very strange idea that something exists, and that you exist, but if you contemplate it it is obvious. There are no limits, so the depth of reality, which is this exact moment, is total. Being total, reality inevitably arises, and reality is exactly you, this is the point that must be seen.

The first time you realize this may be horrible because you see yourself as a prisoner in eternity, and alone, but the fact that the depth total changes this perception completely, you are not a prisoner because nothing limits you, and you are not alone because you are not defined, limited. You could say that existence is an instant that does not pass in time, since it has no limits, it does not go from one point to another point, but it is now. Its hypothetical limits would be nothing, but nothing is nothing, therefore those hypothetical limits do not exist, you cannot reach them or come from them, so here and now, you always are. The challenge is not to understand this, but to perceive it, to perceive yourself.

Lol, people don't usually doubt that they exist. Only those further on spiritual path start to doubt they exist,  as they can't find the true self 🤔

Please if you are doing mental masturbation, just hold off for a bit. Your comments are full of projection of what is Absolutely True for Everyone. You are talking about prisoners in infinity. You constantly say You as well, not I. 

When you say You, what are you referring to? 

Notice if your reader is Human, the You points to a Human. Your You needs to be specifically defined. WHO or What are you talking to. What are your statements True for? Its definitely not true for a human. 

Instead of going on big posts telling other "You"s how it is, maybe spend some time, in a small post, to say what the words in your post actually mean, so that we dont give the medicine to the wrong entity.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

At first it seems like a very strange idea that something exists, and that you exist, but if you contemplate it it is obvious. There are no limits, so the depth of reality, which is this exact moment, is total. Being total, reality inevitably arises, and reality is exactly you, this is the point that must be seen.

The first time you realize this may be horrible because you see yourself as a prisoner in eternity, and alone, but the fact that the depth total changes this perception completely, you are not a prisoner because nothing limits you, and you are not alone because you are not defined, limited. You could say that existence is an instant that does not pass in time, since it has no limits, it does not go from one point to another point, but it is now. Its hypothetical limits would be nothing, but nothing is nothing, therefore those hypothetical limits do not exist, you cannot reach them or come from them, so here and now, you always are. The challenge is not to understand this, but to perceive it, to perceive yourself.

@Breakingthewall Exactly, if one even looks at just this present moment , one can see it has infinite depth, one can not see when it begins and where it ends.

No need to imagine other dimensions or things like that, just this present moment is precisely what it looks: infinite, unmeasurable, and completely free of identity if one dares to surrender the limited structure one has built. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Breakingthewall Exactly, if one even looks at just this present moment , one can see it has infinite depth, one can not see when it begins and where it ends.

No need to imagine other dimensions or things like that, just this present moment is precisely what it looks: infinite, unmeasurable, and completely free of identity if one dares to surrender the limited structure one has built. 

Didnt sound like it on the comment you quoted, he talked about prisoners of eternity and being alone. 

Clearly book knowledge mixed with actual experience of the Now. Its a lot less dramatic than the comment.

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

the issue of dimensions...there seem to be infinite dimensions of a single reality, but all of them are circumstantial. Let's say that they are different clothes with which reality dresses. The moment you realize that what is circumstantial clothing and what is reality now bottomless, you realize that you and I as bottomless reality are exactly the same, but not the same in another dimension, but in this dimension, and at the same time two different forms that overlap creating a mirage of form. I don't know to what extent you can see this clearly because is not linear , it doesn't fit exactly with the mechanics of the human mind, but you can see it out of the corner of your eye. In the moment that you try to define it logically you loose it because: where are the others forms now? Why I can't see them? The thing is that who ask this is the form, then, for the form the others forms are separated  

In short, the hard and subtle work of detaching yourself from the form. The form will always be there, but we have to get rid of it and perceive it as clothing, not as essence, then we can understand what is reality.

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Dodo said:

Absolutely thats the constant and important we try to ground ourselves in what is constant, not in the changing. 

Chaos and Order, both parts of this universe. If my room is in chaos, I can bring it to order, and vice versa. The constant doesn't change whether order or chaos is experienced. 

Some say chaos is even a higher form of order! Hmm. But yea I liked your comment 👍 +1 reputation point

👍That constant is who we truly are. 

Know thyself....

I remember this video confusing the hell out of me a few years ago, when I watched it.

I remember his question in it: If you only had nothing, what could stop it from turning into something?

🤯

Yep there's only something and even that's questionable 🤣

The separation is an illusion 💔 

"There's only what seems to be happening"

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

19 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yep there's only something and even that's questionable 🤣

The separation is an illusion 💔 

"There's only what seems to be happening"

Hey hey 👋 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

👍That constant is who we truly are. 

I like how you put it here, wwithout giving any projections, just Truth. 

-1/12 is Infinity