Spiritual Warfare

There is no such thing as nothing!

173 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

I like you guys.

Thanks, Beautiful:x

25 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Bro. We both agree on this, right? It makes more sense logically there to be Nothing, rather than Something. 

You say its always been something, but thats a hard guess, because to have "something", what was before it? 

What if there has always been nothing, and still there is nothing? The illusion of something is not the same as something. 

I think the masculine, the manifested, is the bish of the feminine, unmanifested, but its confused about it, cause it appears to itself to be alone. Lmao.

ps: I've had wild ride with the divine feminine, not sexual, spiritual.

What’s not of existence?

What’s not about existence?

Existence: everything that exists. All possibilities of every kind including any kind that denies its own kind, and any kind that has no kind.

No thing = No existence 

Nothing = Not existence 

Nothing is no existence 

There is no thing that is not of existence 

Any value that defines itself to have no value, can only do so if it has a value of existence.

Existence includes everything, there is no such thing as anything else.

“EVERYTHING” considers it all.

Lets try this, There is no existence but an existence can happen, because an existence can happen there must exist the possibility for it to happen. Therefore something does exist in a non existence state which is not right. This means there is not an actual or true condition of non existence.

The nature of our reality is that something has always existed, no matter what condition we describe, if there is an existence then the possibility for it must have also existed. In order for something to exist there must ALWAYS be the possibility for something exist. The possibility is what has and is always existing, there is always the possibility.

No matter what condition we describe, including future conditions, all of it will still be a possibility, and all of it will need possibilities to be possible.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

16 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

What’s not of existence?

What’s not about existence?

Existence: everything that exists. All possibilities of every kind including any kind that denies its own kind, and any kind that has no kind.

No thing = No existence 

Nothing = Not existence 

Nothing is no existence 

Any value that defines itself to have no value, can only do so if it has a value of existence.

Lets try this, There is no existence but an existence can happen, because an existence can happen there must exist the possibility for it to happen. Therefore something does exist in a non existence state which is not right. This means there is not an actual or true condition of non existence.

The nature of our reality is that something has always existed, no matter what condition we describe, if there is an existence then the possibility for it must have also existed. In order for something to exist there must ALWAYS be the possibility for something exist. The possibility is what has and is always existing, there is always the possibility.

No matter what condition we describe, including future conditions, all of it will still be a possibility, and all of it will need possibilities to be possible.

But bro, you are talking a lot, but do you stop to contemplate?

Did the dragon in your dream last night exist? It was huge and burnt down the entire city, did it exist or was it fiction

-1/12 is Infinity 

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

But bro, you are talking a lot, but do you stop to contemplate?

Did the dragon in your dream last night exist? It was huge and burnt down the entire city, did it exist or was it fiction

All that exists even if you want to call it illusion etc.

@Dodo Everything you can experience does exist and you can experience illusions and all that crap.

30 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Existence: everything that exists. All possibilities, all kinds including self-denying and no/any kind.

No thing = No existence | Nothing = Not existence | Nothing is no existence 

Existence is all inclusive and nothingness it all exclusive.

Nothing can be a center between polarities or the self-destruction key of a paradigm!

Interesting. you're attempting a Probable-Actualized Duality-Axis!

I myself call it the "Levels of Reality Actualization" materializing reality out of pure imagination!

Makes sense to me, therefore everything always was like all moves of a chessgame in a superposition.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

55 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Thanks, Beautiful :x

The trees seek sunlight, don't you see how far they stretch their arms branches?

I love this guy to the moon and back.

IMG_3619.jpeg

nothing is what you think is a thing

but actually is nothing like the world you look at

and the one who stares back at you from the mirror

nothing is preventing you from seeing everything

except your egoic belief that you are something

We're all trying to make sense out of this chaos. It won't work. Just accept that fact. The mind needs structure and order and it keeps thinking logic and reason will do it. It won't. Not in the Universal sense. Every mind will see it differently in some way or another. The only constant is that which doesn't change and that is wherever all this chaos is coming from. It's utter chaos can't you see it. This forum can go on to infinity discussing these very topics till the brain fries up and everyone won't come to the same conclusion. Why? Because there isn't any. 

Shit just comes in and out of existence with no warning labels attached. Just boom. Here I am. Out of nowhere. Out of nothing. That nothing is something, but it's not some thing, it is no-thing. Everything is nothing and something simultaneously. Polar opposites which balances everything out. But it's not two sides, it's infinite. Infinity has no structure; it's chaotic. Intelligently chaotic. At our level we are making the best of this chaos in this 3 dimensional plane. At the higher levels, these kinds of conversations doesn't even exist. And at more higher levels, conversations doesn't exist at all. At the singularity it's just oneness.

So all this talk about nothing and no-thing and something doesn't even exist once there is no egoic mind structure, which seeks to make sense of it all. Some will say I'm just talking shit. Don't know what I'm saying and what I'm saying is false. Damn right; to your mind that's the case. To the no mind it doesn't matter. It's all right. Nothing excluded. Even this insane comment is a part of infinity, because it exists. So keep going at it for eons you will never get to a point, any point. It will go on forever and ever. Until.......until...death; and that is just a concept because infinity cannot die. 

Tomorrow it will be another topic. Another topic for the mind to ruminate in. To keep it's status quo going. Thoughts upon thoughts upon thoughts. Keeping itself alive and using others to mask it's true identity. Going around and around in a circle to infinity. Thoughts talking to itself and never coming to an end. It got us by the balls. We'll keep on and on and on and on until it realizes it's just the wave in the ocean that popped up and believed it was a something, when in fact it was nothing but a wave in the infinite ocean of love. The tricky part is that it wouldn't even recognize itself as a wave anymore because the wave never existed in the first place. Can't grab a wave and set it aside.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Existence is all inclusive and nothingness it all exclusive.

Nothing can be a center between polarities or the self-destruction key of a paradigm!

Interesting. you're attempting a Probable-Actualized Duality-Axis!

I myself call it the "Levels of Reality Actualization" materializing reality out of pure imagination!

Makes sense to me, therefore everything always was like all moves of a chessgame in a superposition.

Problem with chess analogy is chess is a closed system, we are in an open system. You cant ever exhaust all possibilities.

In Leos words. "ITS INFINITE"

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Posted (edited)

Good topic! I was going to try and add something to this discussion, but I come up with nothing.

Edited by Cosmic-Resplendence

45 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Tomorrow it will be another topic. Another topic for the mind to ruminate in. To keep it's status quo going. Thoughts upon thoughts upon thoughts. Keeping itself alive and using others to mask it's true identity. Going around and around in a circle to infinity. Thoughts talking to itself and never coming to an end. It got us by the balls. We'll keep on and on and on and on until it realizes it's just the wave in the ocean that popped up and believed it was a something, when in fact it was nothing but a wave in the infinite ocean of love. The tricky part is that it wouldn't even recognize itself as a wave anymore because the wave never existed in the first place. Can't grab a wave and set it aside.

Keep going and soon you'll be tripping on synchronicities while time will appear to go backwards! :P

14 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Chess is a closed system and we are in an open. The possibilities are inexhaustible, in Leos words: "ITS INFINITE"

VERY VERY TRUE!!! It's lovely, else one could get bored xD

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Keep going and soon you'll be tripping on synchronicities while time will appear to go backwards! :P

VERY VERY TRUE!!! It's lovely, else one could get bored xD

So whats with the statement that everything always was?

Nothing is all inclusive, why would it be exclusive?

Did you know that  5= 5+0 ?

Behind any number is a hidden 0, merged with it

-1/12 is Infinity 

47 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

We're all trying to make sense out of this chaos. It won't work. Just accept that fact. The mind needs structure and order and it keeps thinking logic and reason will do it. It won't. Not in the Universal sense. Every mind will see it differently in some way or another. The only constant is that which doesn't change and that is wherever all this chaos is coming from. It's utter chaos can't you see it. This forum can go on to infinity discussing these very topics till the brain fries up and everyone won't come to the same conclusion. Why? Because there isn't any. 

Shit just comes in and out of existence with no warning labels attached. Just boom. Here I am. Out of nowhere. Out of nothing. That nothing is something, but it's not some thing, it is no-thing. Everything is nothing and something simultaneously. Polar opposites which balances everything out. But it's not two sides, it's infinite. Infinity has no structure; it's chaotic. Intelligently chaotic. At our level we are making the best of this chaos in this 3 dimensional plane. At the higher levels, these kinds of conversations doesn't even exist. And at more higher levels, conversations doesn't exist at all. At the singularity it's just oneness.

So all this talk about nothing and no-thing and something doesn't even exist once there is no egoic mind structure, which seeks to make sense of it all. Some will say I'm just talking shit. Don't know what I'm saying and what I'm saying is false. Damn right; to your mind that's the case. To the no mind it doesn't matter. It's all right. Nothing excluded. Even this insane comment is a part of infinity, because it exists. So keep going at it for eons you will never get to a point, any point. It will go on forever and ever. Until.......until...death; and that is just a concept because infinity cannot die. 

Thank you for your words but I use simple logic. Only things that exist can doubt their own existence.

9 minutes ago, Cosmic-Resplendence said:

Good topic! I was going to try and add something to this discussion, but I come up with nothing.

Thank you🌟 but next time come up with something 

57 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Absolutely thats the constant and important we try to ground ourselves in what is constant, not in the changing. 

Chaos and Order, both parts of this universe. If my room is in chaos, I can bring it to order, and vice versa. The constant doesn't change whether order or chaos is experienced. 

Some say chaos is even a higher form of order! Hmm. But yea I liked your comment 👍 +1 reputation point

-1/12 is Infinity 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

Thanks for sharing.

At first it seems like a very strange idea that something exists, and that you exist, but if you contemplate it it is obvious. There are no limits, so the depth of reality, which is this exact moment, is total. Being total, reality inevitably arises, and reality is exactly you, this is the point that must be seen.

The first time you realize this may be horrible because you see yourself as a prisoner in eternity, and alone, but the fact that the depth total changes this perception completely, you are not a prisoner because nothing limits you, and you are not alone because you are not defined, limited. You could say that existence is an instant that does not pass in time, since it has no limits, it does not go from one point to another point, but it is now. Its hypothetical limits would be nothing, but nothing is nothing, therefore those hypothetical limits do not exist, you cannot reach them or come from them, so here and now, you always are. The challenge is not to understand this, but to perceive it, to perceive yourself.