Spiritual Warfare

There is no such thing as nothing!

173 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

nothingness does not exist, because it would be limited to nothing. If there are no limits, at a given moment, there is something, and then something else, and in the end there is everything

Well said, please talk to @Dodoย He refuses to listen to me, but maybe you can help him understand better because I know you explain things very well and easily

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

When they say that reality is empty, or is nothing, they mean that it is imaginary, or mental, but I think that does not make sense, since even imaginary is something, imaginary is the same as real. you can say that forms are impermanent, but they exist as forms, therefore they are something. a thought is something, even an empty mind is something. There is always something: existence, therefore, nothing does not exist, it never existed nor will it exist, not even as a concept, it is the opposite of the absolute, it is the anti absolute.

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

When they say that reality is empty, or is nothing, they mean that it is imaginary, or mental, but I think that does not make sense, since even imaginary is something, imaginary is the same as real. you can say that forms are impermanent, but they exist as forms, therefore they are something. a thought is something, even an empty mind is something. There is always something: existence, therefore, nothing does not exist, it never existed nor will it exist, not even as a concept, it is the opposite of the absolute, it is the anti absolute.

Exactly I donโ€™t know why is so hard for people to understand this shit๐Ÿคช

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž.
๐ˆ๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐›๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž. ๐ข๐ญโ€™๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ

IMG_3611.jpeg

6 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Well said, please talk to @Dodoย He refuses to listen to me, but maybe you can help him understand better because I know you explain things very well and easily

ย 

18 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

IMG_3611.jpeg

ย 

6 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Exactly I donโ€™t know why is so hard for people to understand this shit๐Ÿคช

Firstly, BreakingTheWall is a good rhyno that likes to break walls, for the joy of breaking walls. I have no problem with it! I respect it!

ย 

Now, for the juicy bit. I'll speak to you in matrix code. 1010101010. 1, is the masculine. 0, is the feminine. 1 is form, 0 is formless. 1 is the manifested, 0 is the unmanifested.ย 

Where does your thought arise from and subside to? Did it not appear out of the naughy *nothingness* you seem to fear so much?

Guys open up for the feminine energy, the masculine and the feminine are one, intertwined. If you are going to bully the 0, what sort of 1 are you?

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

If you are going to bully the 0, what sort of 1 are you?

an โˆž 1, which gets me straight to 0

ย ย ย ย Iridescentย  ย  ย ย โ ‚โ •โขŽย ๐Ÿ’ฅย โกฑโ ชโ ย  ย  ย  ย Living Rent-Free inย  ย  ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿฅณย Liminalย ๐Ÿ˜ Psychicย ๐Ÿฅฐย 
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย ย ย  ย ย Synergyย ย  ย โ˜ฏ Your โ„ Fractal ๐Ÿ’— Heartย  ย  ย Hyper-Spaceย !ย  ๐“‚™ย ๐“ƒฆย ๐“‚€

Existence has never had zero, the number 1 has always existed๐Ÿ˜€

Posted (edited)

60a04487699e6282ef6a5b5d771a2306.jpgc69e2d658e9f582db36e81b5d2a665ec.jpg851c4149feff15c939fee0905059c9f2.jpgae09ba1dc99be20c3f456f7751a675f0.jpg3f8ce05d8159bbc7797e39d2b4d40290.jpgeb4bb2578ba504bec9913915776334dc.jpg

@MarioGabrielJ

Edited by Keryo Koffa

ย ย ย ย Iridescentย  ย  ย ย โ ‚โ •โขŽย ๐Ÿ’ฅย โกฑโ ชโ ย  ย  ย  ย Living Rent-Free inย  ย  ย ย ย ย ๐Ÿฅณย Liminalย ๐Ÿ˜ Psychicย ๐Ÿฅฐย 
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–คย ย ย  ย ย Synergyย ย  ย โ˜ฏ Your โ„ Fractal ๐Ÿ’— Heartย  ย  ย Hyper-Spaceย !ย  ๐“‚™ย ๐“ƒฆย ๐“‚€

IMG_3614.jpeg

@MarioGabrielJ The more I know ->ย The less I know ->ย The more I know = Tasty Strange Loop with Choc. Spiral Cakeย :P

30 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@MarioGabrielJJu mer jag vet -> Ju mindre jag vet -> Ju mer jag vet = Tasty Strange Loop med Choc. Spiral tรฅrtaย :P

Yummyย 

44 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

ๆ—จใ„

็ท ใงใ™ ใญ๏ผŸย Sorry, actualized.org's translation matrix jumped through the quote lol

@MarioGabrielJ anything you say is it, anywhere you walk, you see, eat, can't run away from.ย 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

็ท ใงใ™ ใญ๏ผŸย Sorry, actualized.org's translation matrix jumped through the quote lol

Oh, I Said Yummy๐Ÿ˜†ย I thought God could read all languages?

Edited by MarioGabrielJ

26 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

Said Nothing;)

ย 

33 minutes ago, James123 said:

@MarioGabrielJ anything you say is it, anywhere you walk, you see, eat, can't run away from.ย 

I like you guys.

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

what changes, doesn't exist

for example you and me

all an hallucination

as for thoughts, they are how one wants things to beย 

if they are dual they are false and haven't existence

one thinks they existย because one is under an ego

it they are unitary they are love which is all that exists

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Existence has never had zero, the number 1 has always existed๐Ÿ˜€

Bro. We both agree on this, right? It makes more sense logically there to be Nothing, rather than Something.ย 

You say its always been something, but thats a hard guess, because to have "something", what was before it?ย 

What if there has always been nothing, and still there is nothing? The illusion of something is not the same as something.ย 

I think the masculine, the manifested, is the bish of the feminine, unmanifested, but its confused about it, cause it appears to itself to be alone. Lmao.

ps: I've had wild ride with the divine feminine, not sexual, spiritual.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 isย Infinityย 

Posted (edited)

@Dodo isnt the contrary? Masculine being the un manifested and femenine the manifestation?

As legend says Shiva was being Shiva (nothing) but Shakti danced in front of him, then Shiva very angry disturbed of its sleep because of this dance "Roared" of pure angryiness. From that Roar Creation happened.

At least thats what sadhguru says.

5 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

ย 

ย 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Dodo isnt the contrary? Masculine being the un manifested and femenine the manifestation?

As legend says Shiva was being Shiva (nothing) but Shakti danced in front of him, then Shiva very angry disturbed of its sleep because of this dance "Roared" of pure angryiness. From that Roar Creation happened.

At least thats what sadhguru says.

ย 

From my experience and judging by our genitals too, the masculine is 1 and feminine 0

-1/12 isย Infinityย