ExploringReality

Sources and References For Child Development, Spirituality And Self Actualization

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys 👋🏼 Curious to see if anyone following Leo's work has children, specifically little infants and toddlers. What are some of the things you do as parents that infuse Spirituality around your little ones? Are there any entertaining and learning devices or activities you engage with them in specifically pertaining to Non Duality, Enlightenment and open-mindedness. I would love to hear your suggestions and experience as a parent. Consciousness is it's own Mother and Father. 😏

Before 7 I would say u need to fill them with love first as much as u can I guess this is the best development they can have granted they need to learn stuff at that age also. Of course I am sure you knew just wanted to make sure. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, ExploringReality said:

Hey guys 👋🏼 Curious to see if anyone following Leo's work has children, specifically little infants and toddlers. What are some of the things you do as parents that infuse Spirituality around your little ones? Are there any entertaining and learning devices or activities you engage with them in specifically pertaining to Non Duality, Enlightenment and open-mindedness. I would love to hear your suggestions and experience as a parent. Consciousness is it's own Mother and Father. 😏

You need to teach them about privacy of their own bodies and boundaries. Its not about enlightenment with them, they are below thought. They can't go above thought just yet. You need to teach them how to protect themselves and how to say no to strangers and to things they feel uncomfortable with. "No, thank you" and "I don't like it". 

You can teach them conscious breathing as a way to calm themselves down. 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

Teach them love by showing them love. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Buck Edwards Or, if you wanna go with the Blue approach: Discipline them to read and memorize sacred books.

Or better yet, hold their eyes open and force them to watch Leo's videos on Love, that's definitely "the way"! 

Or, even better, teach them or recite the ins and outs of psychoanalysis ever since they exist the womb 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀