integration journey

Vipassana + self enquiry= amazing meditation session

9 posts in this topic

If you are familiar with Vipassana, it is a great way to focus the mind on the present moment and the sensations involved in that. 
I just started combining self enquiry with it and it has such great benefits for going within.

Anybody else tried this combo? 

@integration journey Double concentration techniques. Very good for sharpness.

Make sure to open up the space with relaxation, satisfaction and choice less awareness. Do nothing meditation, letting go meditation, zazen...

Mind is like a chewing gum, as you contract and focus the more it can expand and grow. 

Try these little tricks, maybe you like it.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 hours ago, Davino said:

@integration journey Double concentration techniques. Very good for sharpness.

Make sure to open up the space with relaxation, satisfaction and choice less awareness. Do nothing meditation, letting go meditation, zazen...

Mind is like a chewing gum, as you contract and focus the more it can expand and grow. 

Try these little tricks, maybe you like it.

❤️❤️

Posted (edited)

@integration journey Vipassana and Self Inquiry work great together because identity is usually attached to body sensations. When through vipassana one is able to investigate phenomena and see through it like holographic sensations, identity is afected. Mind being trained and laminarly flowing thanks to vipassana makes a great ecosystem for Self Inquiry to happen; dissolving the core egoic structures into the centerless conscious Self, the Infinite Self.

Regarding, expansive meditations I would like to give a more concrete example of what I mean:

Advanced practitioners, usually start with concentration, focus, energy work, yoga, pranayama, chanting... to awaken and focus the body-mind faculties. Afterwards, they ease out into the expansive states of consciousness, stretching as far as it will go, letting everything be, releasing attention and resting in naked efortless Awareness; clearly Awake, boundless and Self-Luminous Consciousness.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

I have to look into Vipassana seriously. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@Buck Edwards Vipassana and Kundalini are very complentary. If one does vipassana, kundalini awakenings happen by themselves, this is reported by advanced practitiones (i.e. Frank Yang, never did formal kundalini yoga but industrial vipassana triggered inmense kundalini experiences for him)

In the same way, Kundalini yoga purifies the channels and increments body awareness, so much so that body will eventually vanish into pure holographic space (in the same way as Vipassana) while going through its own distinctive energetic proccess.

One may argue that vipassana allows for better out of body dismantling, like sound, sight, space, light; it provides an easier entry for such investigation inside Conscious experience. One may also argue that kundalini offers a more direct tool for unknotting the egoic structure and infuse a conscious evolution of the human vessel.

So pick your poison.

If you are proficient in Kundalini Yoga, investing in Vipassana may offer you a higher level of mastery in the communality of states of consciousness shared by those practices. However I would suggest other types of practices that explore different domains of consciousness, for example: devotion, psychedelics, philosophy, service, prayer, rituals, pilgrimage, divination, darshan, ascetism, dream work, dancing, gardening and so on. So take this into account for better assessing your spiritual practices going forward.

Lots of love

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Buck Edwards Vipassana and Kundalini are very complentary. If one does vipassana, kundalini awakenings happen by themselves, this is reported by advanced practitiones (i.e. Frank Yang, never did formal kundalini yoga but industrial vipassana triggered inmense kundalini experiences for him)

In the same way, Kundalini yoga purifies the channels and increments body awareness, so much so that body will eventually vanish into pure holographic space (in the same way as Vipassana) while going through its own distinctive energetic proccess.

One may argue that vipassana allows for better out of body dismantling, like sound, sight, space, light; it provides an easier entry for such investigation inside Conscious experience. One may also argue that kundalini offers a more direct tool for unknotting the egoic structure and infuse a conscious evolution of the human vessel.

So pick your poison.

If you are proficient in Kundalini Yoga, investing in Vipassana may offer you a higher level of mastery in the communality of states of consciousness shared by those practices. However I would suggest other types of practices that explore different domains of consciousness, for example: devotion, psychedelics, philosophy, service, prayer, rituals, pilgrimage, divination, darshan, ascetism, dream work, dancing, gardening and so on. So take this into account for better assessing your spiritual practices going forward.

Lots of love

Thank you so much. Lots of love to you too. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

@integration journey sounds awesome keep at it. Combos in spirituality are definitely a thing mooji talks positively about this.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.