Will1125

If Solipsism is true then Reality is an Illusion

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Thats the only possibility. If Solipsism is true then everything is trying to trick me to believe its not an illusion while it is. Its like my own mind is trying to trick me so I can live life, which is extremely weird but on the other hand if that wouldnt be like that life wouldnt be livable so in à way it is necessary.

But also that is crazy that I am able to notice it is an illusion while I am in the illusion

Edited by Will1125
Mistake

If that were the case, and you reached a state of total consciousness, you could fly, make planets disappear, create other universes, etc. and it seems that no one can even move a candle flame with their mind

@Will1125 hey bro, everything is real bro. We are all real broski. Forget about that solipsism stuff, come and chill with us. We have consciousness over here broski. 

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

seems that no one can even move a candle flame with their mind

That the reality you want to live in so u can’t see it ;)

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

36 minutes ago, Will1125 said:

But also that is crazy that I am able to notice it is an illusion while I am in the illusion

Is “going insane in a good way” roughly what Leo said a while by. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

4 hours ago, Will1125 said:

Thats the only possibility. If Solipsism is true then everything is trying to trick me to believe its not an illusion while it is. Its like my own mind is trying to trick me so I can live life, which is extremely weird but on the other hand if that wouldnt be like that life wouldnt be livable so in à way it is necessary.

You got it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Ohhh I get it. Like a bunch of movies automatically playing. You are a movie and I am a movie unfolding. No actual agency which makes it an illusion. If only I can grok your bubble right now RELATIVE to me. Sometimes I get so close to grokking solipsism but the part about when and how and where your movie over there is... stumps me lol. I see it from my perspective I just wish I could integrate your bubble over there...You get me?

How am I closing myself off from knowing your current thoughts?

I know only my bubble gets to exist but then how do you get to have your bubble too? If it shouldn't even be over there just like a nightly dream... 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, ChrisZoZo said:

That the reality you want to live in so u can’t see it ;)

Nice tale, seems that make happy some people, same than all the other religions. People needs logical tales to be grounded and happy , but it doesn't mean that they are true

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Max1993 if you had access to my bubble it would still be one bubble and you would be asking the same thing using two minds. Maybe that is already the case but we are unaware of it.

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

People needs logical tales to be grounded and happy , but it doesn't mean that they are true

What if you have it backwards. In reality you are by magic creating yourself in a bubble where you can’t perceive magic but magic is all around you. With all the beings considered nonsense like elf’s, ghosts ands aliens really existing. If you are really open, really honest and scientific you may see i’m talking nonsense or maybe not. :D

@Malekakisioannis Leo claims it is truly only my bubble just like a nightly dream, and in your case, I do not have my own bubble over here. His solipsism video never mentioned multiple bubbles. 

God is an Infinite Illusion.

That's the beauty of God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's not like people could walk through walls or bend reality to their will if it wasn't an illusion.

But be careful, someone more powerful might destroy your whole life if you parade it around and aren't smart about it ;-).

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God is an Infinite Illusion.

That's the beauty of God.

I understand the idea of finding beauty in illusion, but for me the illusion of 'I' is simply what it is: a mental construct. I prefer to approach it without judgment, neither positive nor negative.

12 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

It's not like people could walk through walls or bend reality to their will if it wasn't an illusion.

But be careful, someone more powerful might destroy your whole life if you parade it around and aren't smart about it ;-).

I understand your warning, but I believe that my own perspective and power allows me to navigate these illusions without being affected by outside influences. I remain vigilant and cautious, but I see these influences as challenges to manage rather than as threats to my personal power

God's Beauty is no mental construct.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God's Beauty is no mental construct.

I don't understand, in pure solipsism, all perceived reality is a mental construct, which includes the beauty of God.

9 minutes ago, Will1125 said:

which includes the beauty of God.

God is Beauty!

12 minutes ago, Will1125 said:

I don't understand, in pure solipsism, all perceived reality is a mental construct, which includes the beauty of God.

It's his equations. Non-Dual Capital Letter Integration of all the Best traits.

God is Truth. God is Love. God is Intelligence. God is Infinity.

Well, God is everything. But since the negative arises from separation, united God is all the best traits

Pretty OP if you ask me, but then again, it is "God Mode"

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀