Javfly33

Simple proof for reincarnation

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Is very simple actually.

Next time you go out when you see a Young kid, like 8 or 9 year old, notice the following:

That kid is an unique configuration of the imprints of his father, mother, (and the herency of this father and this mother in lesser ways), and also the result of the imprints of whatever that body/Mind has absorbed from the hospital bed to now

Now...for All of that "configuration" or specific kind of memory to happen, there must be something there more fundamental giving "Life" to It isnt It?

Clearly there you can not see an unique soul , you just see a bunch of conditioned configuration. 

So thats reincarnation, the process of the Reality to unconscious replicate itself and pick Up memories and configurations of its own manifested Creation. 

Edited by Javfly33

Terrible logic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"Clearly there you can not see an unique soul , you just see a bunch of conditioned configuration." 

How did you jump from this to "therefore reincarnation is real"? 

The real question here is conciousness, where does it go on physical death. The main quesiton here is if you believe conciousness is truly localized (exists in your body) or non-localized (reality is conciousness and your a fragment of this). 

Your body, personality etc are gonna die, no doubt about that. What happens to your personal conciousness, does it merge with reality, or does your personalised conciousness take another form, hard to say isnt it lol

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Terrible logic.

@Leo Gura you want others to think for themselves ( However that turns out to be) but then you spill out comments like this, which I can only imagine how that might be feeling like for a Young person.

If you want to encourage young people to think by themselves and form they own thinking we must welcome It and work with them to guide them towards your insights and how you arrived at them.

I know you care about impact and developing people which I so so honor and respect about you AND you impact ends the moment people get close to what you have to offer. And they will open and close to the extent to which your communication lands in a way in which they can receive It. That's how much power and impact you yield❤️ no judgment over here. Loving you!

Edited by Greatnestwithin

In Buddhism there is no fixed self, no soul. So what is there to be reincarnated? The answer is that people are not reincarnated.

It comes down to the definition of karma. Karma means “causes and conditions”. It doesn't mean a little list with all your good points and all your bad points noted down for all infinity.

Karma is a combination of all the causes and conditions that came together to make you.

What is you? Everything that comprises you, you received. Your genes, your experiences, your knowledge, your nutrition etc. Your personality and ways of thinking were either learned or shaped based on your experiences (and how you shaped them was learned).

You are inseparable from the chain of cause and effect which has come to lead you to read these words. That's your karma, and that is the essence of what you consider to be you. I say “your” karma, but in reality I should say: that's karma.

So what is you? You are a wave in the ocean that is the universe. You appear to yourself to be separate from the vast mass of water, but in reality you were always the same ocean. You will go back into the ocean, and other waves will rise where you fell. You are connected to those new waves, but they’re not you. Or are they? To what extent did you ever exist?

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

13 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

In Buddhism there is no fixed self, no soul. So what is there to be reincarnated? The answer is that people are not reincarnated.

Reality of course.

How can a body and mind move, speak, kiss, etc without first something existing there more fundamental than this two things?

19 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Reality of course.

How can a body and mind move, speak, kiss, etc without first something existing there more fundamental than this two things?

I dont believe there is something that comes before something else. Everything already exist simultaneously

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

you want others to think for themselves

Yes, with decent logic.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, with decent logic.

@Leo Gura that has to be developed. Or as a leader propose what you consider to be decent. And have others, only post throught that lense. Otherwise people are gonna anything and everything.

I told Chatgpt to explain me the First Law of Thermodynamics in this context

Imagine the universe as a vast ocean of energy, where every ripple, wave, and current represents the flow of this eternal force. This ocean has always existed, neither born nor destined to die. It is boundless, without a beginning or an end, simply is

In this cosmic ocean, energy dances through every form and manifestation: it ignites stars, flows through rivers, and beats within your heart. Yet, despite its many faces, this energy never vanishes—it only changes its expression. Like a phoenix, it is continually reborn, not from ashes but from the endless cycles of transformation.

This is the First Law of Thermodynamics—a profound truth that whispers of the interconnectedness of all things. It tells us that we are all part of this eternal dance, that every thought, breath, and action is woven into the fabric of the cosmos. The energy within you is the same energy that fuels the sun, the same energy that will one day move mountains. It is a force that connects everything in existence, binding the past, present, and future into a single, unbroken continuum.

To understand this is to glimpse a deeper wisdom: that the universe is a living, breathing entity, and we are but its conscious expressions. We are the waves, momentary yet part of the eternal ocean. And in this, there is a quiet, mystical truth: nothing is ever truly lost, for all is one, and one is all.

Science on Steroids.

AI logic, I guess.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Greatnestwithin It's really hard to explicate what counts as good vs bad reasoning.

Posted (edited)

You get into an infinite regress problem

Evolve your Logic

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Davino @Leo Gura I Guess Ill have to take IQ test to continue posting in the forum 😂😂

My point was clearly there is no unique soul in that 9 year old kid. In a way, The Consciousness there is just a "slave" to his conditionings (If not the consciousness would be "Awake").

Lets say if you are Reality and you are conscious of Yourself , explain to me how come you again get Yourself into another body and do not know what you are.

Only because the consciousness is not mature enough It Keeps encarnating into bodies. If not that 9 year old kid should be conscious what God is. But he is not.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's really hard to explicate what counts as good vs bad reasoning.

@Leo Gura What is Intelligence?

I really don't know

But I see it Everywhere

Also this perfectly explains why some "Saints" are born "Awake". Is not about the human, is about the consciousness being at such point of cristallization and clarity It rememebers itself in that body so the body just becomes a conscious vehicle. Instead of the unconscious machine most times is.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Lets say if you are Reality and you are conscious of Yourself , explain to me how come you again get Yourself into another body and do not know what you are.

I see no issue

That is a point in the Infinite Possibilities of Existence to be

Even more, we can understand what we mean by body.

What is really your body?

Meaning, where is the line?

Feelings? tactktile and heat sensations? Spatial awareness? Sight? Sound? Taste? Light? Consciousness?

You tell me

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Also this perfectly explains why some "Saints" are born "Awake". Is not about the human, is about the consciousness being at such point of cristallization and clarity It rememebers itself in that body so the body just becomes a conscious vehicle. Instead of the unconscious machine most times is.

That's a figment of your consciousness

That's literally all it is

Consciousness can become conscious of ITSELF for INFINITY

Posted (edited)

On 18/08/2024 at 8:53 PM, Davino said:

You tell me

Unconsciousness.

If you would had been conscious you would not have incarnated into your current body.

That´s why Liberation means stopping the cycle of birth and death.

On 18/08/2024 at 8:54 PM, Davino said:

That's a figment of your consciousness

That's literally all it is

Consciousness can become conscious of ITSELF for INFINITY

@Davino Ramana Maharishi or Anandamay Ma (your favourite Saint hehe) is a figment of my consciousness, yes. But a figment that became completely conscious (it completely Realized itself) therefore it stopped creating more manifestation. It is 'done', no more work for that 'figment' of Infinity. It completely merged with itself. 

Notice figments mean duality and fragmentation. The work is to go back to Infinity, stop being the figment. 

As long as you don´t complete 'the work', you will reincarnate in another figment. 

Edited by Javfly33