Chadders

Psychedelics whilst being social

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

It's dissolving your karmic structures, a little and you're open, a little more and you're empty

Yup

Yes is slippery as the sanity line LOL.

But i havent felt more God-like social as when i did 3-meo-pcp and phenibut together.

Insane manic levels of confidence 😂😂😂 i could probably approach in pijamas Brad Pitt's wife and try to seduce her in front of him and Still feel completely entitled to do do It 🤣🤣🤣

21 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

just 3-me. It's a very slippery vibe

Edited by Javfly33

43 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Slippery as the sanity line LOL. But i haven't felt more God-like social as when I did 3-meo-pcp and phenibut together.

Insane manic levels of confidence 😂😂😂

I could seduce Brad Pitt's wife in my pajamas in front of him and still feel completely entitled to do It 🤣🤣🤣

Hehehehehe, yeah, Dissociatives turn off your cringe inhibitors, it's great! :P

Some psychedelics do too, the most confident I've been was when I started mah shrooms journey! xD

Then pair both and voilà, humanity loses its grip on you and you don't even know what you are anymore 😁

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Personally, psychedelics and socializing just don't work together. Language just stops making sense.

Do whatever works for you. Just be careful not to go overboard.

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Lil - Lifts mood, you see more sunshine in everything

Mid - Skill-concentration enhancement flow state

Big - Deep and serious emotional healing energies

Lot - Metaphysical reality dissolution momentum

TON - Strange loop convergence and new colors

So, like a medium dose. Take more and you'll either drop guitar playing altogether OR make it your life purpose.

I see. Can you give me the micrograms you take? Is lil like 20ug or so?

@manuel bon I take between 1-3 drops. Don’t ask me how much that is in LSD. My dealer tells me the dose and desired effect 

The thing is though it definitely does enhance my social abilities but only because it improves my state. I feel happier and more energised and in the moment but as mentioned it feels like cheating to me

In this respect it’s not a skills thing actually but more a state thing. I am fucking fed up with my job and it permeates into regular life. Sucks the energy from me

Posted (edited)

last time I did a microdose and went out night gaming in a massive open rave party at my city I got massively traumatised rejected and I went home literally crying. Not ever again lol

Edited by Javfly33

29 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

I see. Can you give me the micrograms you take? Is lil like 20ug or so?

Depends on your psychology/physiology/set & setting/mood/awareness level
It also scales with tolerance/anticipation/thought spirals etc.
But for a universally scalable reference point in micrograms:

lil ~ 50 & less
mid ~ 50-100
big ~ 100-150
lot ~ 150-300
ton ~ 300++

1 hour ago, Staples said:

Language just stops making sense.

Do you mean incoherence in forming language or realizing the vanity when all becomes telepathy?

12 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

last time I did a microdose and went out night gaming in a massive open rave party at my city I got massively traumatised rejected and I went home literally crying. Not ever again lol

Psychs = Big Emotions

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Do you mean incoherence in forming language or realizing the vanity when all becomes telepathy?

Psychs = Big Emotions

Yes, also by being a low dose It just increased emotions but did not desactivate the karmic structure

Just now, Javfly33 said:

Yes, also by being a low dose It just increased emotions but did not desactivate the karmic structure

Karmic structure? With dissos, it seems like a straight forward direction of dissolution.

With psychs on the other hand, it's far more meta and vast, deserves a whole discussion.

54 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Karmic structure? With dissos, it seems like a straight forward direction of dissolution.

With psychs on the other hand, it's far more meta and vast, deserves a whole discussion.

Yes It was with psychs, was about 15ug lsd 

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa @Javfly33

No, i've taken 100/150mg.

I was extremely relaxed and really wanted to have fun with people on the internet, a lot.

The next days i've had a consequent craving and i've turned at the contrary pretty autistic and even a bit sociopathic. 

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

18 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It has become very common in Europe to use Ketamine as a social enhancer/'party' drug.

Statistics show It is becoming the 'new cocaine' in some areas. Since lots of people that use psychedelics/mdma has some kind of prejudice to cocaine but will gladly accept Ketamine as it has the cultural value of being less 'hard drug' than cocaine (although is not, particularly with prolonged use)

@Schizophonia Maybe I already asked you this in the past, but have you tried 3-meo-pcp?

No, but for some reasons i've heard this name in a dream lol (or rather 3-meo-pce, from what i remember).

29 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

100/150mg was relaxingly social but turned me autisto-sociopathic. 

Oh wow, you must have tons of tolerance to handle a 1000x dose like that!

25 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

3-MeO-PCE ~ "It came to be in a Dream" –Schizophonia

Then it's destiny, or the whispers of a devil, or your higher self, or just me 😁

58 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

No, but for some reasons i've heard this name in a dream lol (or rather 3-meo-pce, from what i remember).

Oh yes, now i remember that you said It appeared in your dream lmao weirdest shit i ever Heard

3 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Oh wow, you must have tons of tolerance to handle a 1000x dose like that!

Ahah.

No, the withdrawal turned my "autisto-sociopathic" ;)

Then it's destiny, or the whispers of a devil, or your higher self, or just me 😁

I've had twice visions (in dreams) of conciousness state.

-This one, i've dreamed of me on my bed snorting a good amount of "3-HO-PCE" or something like that, it has push me in a psychedelic state with with an unique and very different vibe that tryptamins, from what i remember it was an infinite field of a very cold and heavy energy, it was visual, i was an infinite machine of monochrome lines and shapes, electric usine-like vibe.

-An other time, i dreamed i've snorted a white powder with a weird name (rc-like)and it has push my in a super euphorical state where the reality colapsed. The vibe was very "dirty" if it means something.

Edited by Schizophonia

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

Ahah. No, the withdrawal turned my "autisto-sociopathic" ;)

(μg vs mg) The withdrawal, huh? I actually enjoy such pendulum distortions, lots of lessons, worse is Anhedonia.

I've had twice visions (in dreams) of conciousness state.

-This one, i've dreamed of me on my bed snorting a good amount of "3-HO-PCE" or something like that, it has push me in a psychedelic state with with an unique and very different vibe that tryptamins, from what i remember it was an infinite field of a very cold and heavy energy, it was visual, i was an infinite machine of monochrome lines and shapes, electric usine-like vibe.

From my 3-Me-PCP exp. I can say

• Mentally it's infinite synchronicity and holarchy traversal.
  • Physically, it feels slippery like low-traction touch sensations
  • Emotionally, it's bold and euphoric, less numbing than most
  • This one, in particular, made me question reality's coherence
  • Spacially, it tuned me into exploring planet-sized raindrops

-An other time, i dreamed i've snorted a white powder with a weird name (rc-like)and it has push my in a super euphorical state where the reality colapsed. The vibe was very "dirty" if it means something.

Could be a dissociative, not sure I'd know. DXM feels dirty collapsive from what I read...

Edited by Keryo Koffa

7 hours ago, Chadders said:

@manuel bon I take between 1-3 drops. Don’t ask me how much that is in LSD. My dealer tells me the dose and desired effect 

The thing is though it definitely does enhance my social abilities but only because it improves my state. I feel happier and more energised and in the moment but as mentioned it feels like cheating to me

In this respect it’s not a skills thing actually but more a state thing. I am fucking fed up with my job and it permeates into regular life. Sucks the energy from me

Yeah I get it. To some extent it is cheating imo, but we can use these tools to learn from them. If we arrive to a point where it's almost necessary to have these compounds to have a nice experience and feel happy, social, etc. then of course it's not good, it becomes a toxic behavior. But if we can do it only once in a while to learn, then it's not a problem.

6 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Depends on your psychology/physiology/set & setting/mood/awareness level
It also scales with tolerance/anticipation/thought spirals etc.
But for a universally scalable reference point in micrograms:

lil ~ 50 & less
mid ~ 50-100
big ~ 100-150
lot ~ 150-300
ton ~ 300++

I see, do you think the ug changes with legal research LSD? (Like 1P-LSD, or others)

Imo for sure it does, but I don't know how much, so if you know would be helpful.

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, manuel bon said:

I see, do you think the ug changes with legal research LSD? (Like 1P-LSD, or others)

Imo for sure it does, but I don't know how much, so if you know would be helpful.

Hmm, I've only had 1P and 1D, 1P dose-wise was more or less what I expected from trip reports

1D, I only did once (~500ug) and it felt like an emotionally strong 90ug 1P, maybe tolerance was strong

That was a singular anomalous experience though, I hear they only vary up to 30% in intensity

Edited by Keryo Koffa