Justdoit247

Deep levels of awakening without psychedelics?

31 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

A silent mind is still a mind, and a infinite you is still a you. Enlightenment is the liberation of the movement, the opening to the absolute now, and this is a mental state. You could be in enlightened state, and 10 min later lost in the mind. In fact it's how it works. 

No mind is still a mind, I mean as no mind                                                       .

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

No mind is still a mind, I mean as no mind                                                       .

5 hours ago, James123 said:

What is a mind? Just a movement of reality. Reality always is, then you could call it as you want, the only difference is the state. If you prefer call it no mind instead than silent mind, ok, but the only difference is the movement, the karma. It's extremely difficult to remove the movement, you could do it for 2 minutes, but then it starts again because there are a lot of triggers, for example, that your son get sick. Then, being absolutely enlightened, out of the karma, is a extremely difficult thing, when life and death are the same for you. All the human genetics is yelling to you to move, to suffer. Some of us has a special karma, use to be like obsessive movement of suffering, then you realize that you are in a trap and you try to be free of it, and sometimes you achieve it, then you are again in, you have to be quite smart to really understand deeply what is the trap, how human mind works, then little by little you get openings, pure unlimited present, the heaven. Then you realize that you already are in the heaven but you are creating the hell, and that this is karma, you can't stop doing it at will, but you can realize it, then little by little you achieve more open moments when you realize what you are, the openess, the totality. First a couple of seconds, then more, then some while every day, etc. So it's a state at the end. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is a mind? Just a movement of reality. Reality always is, then you could call it as you want, the only difference is the state. If you prefer call it no mind instead than silent mind, ok, but the only difference is the movement, the karma. It's extremely difficult to remove the movement, you could do it for 2 minutes, but then it starts again because there are a lot of triggers, for example, that your son get sick. Then, being absolutely enlightened, out of the karma, is a extremely difficult thing, when life and death are the same for you. All the human genetics is yelling to you to move, to suffer. Some of us has a special karma, use to be like obsessive movement of suffering, then you realize that you are in a trap and you try to be free of it, and sometimes you achieve it, then you are again in, you have to be quite smart to really understand deeply what is the trap, how human mind works, then little by little you get openings, pure unlimited present, the heaven. Then you realize that you already are in the heaven but you are creating the hell, and that this is karma, you can't stop doing it at will, but you can realize it, then little by little you achieve more open moments when you realize what you are, the openess, the totality. First a couple of seconds, then more, then some while every day, etc. So it's a state at the end. 

True that. Dance with hell.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

12 hours ago, James123 said:

@Javfly33 @Breakingthewall @BlessedLion @ChrisZoZo any experience=ego.

Enlightenment is already You. You can't be more close to You. Do not need to add any experience.

Sure, call it a realization then, you're realizing what is already the case on deeper and deeper levels. Then you go back to monkey mind, then have an opening of what's already the case and on and on 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

14 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

it always has a component of deception

This is why i stay away from psychedelics. I don't think are a viable path for the long term. Maybe once or twice a year, but i find everyday waking reality more fulfilling and enjoyable and psychedelics always throw me off course

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Yes of course, by doing an intellectual work. 

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

This is why i stay away from psychedelics. I don't think are a viable path for the long term. Maybe once or twice a year, but i find everyday waking reality more fulfilling and enjoyable and psychedelics always throw me off course

Before I always had incredible insight with psychedelics, mushrooms, 5meos, LSD, each time it was a new vision, but now what happens is simply a kind of void in which reality flows. I can vape 50mg of DMT, which is the same as 5meo, or LSD, empty and fluid, nothing more, no insight, no hallucination, nothing"divine". The only thing that works for me is taking microdoses of LSD and one or two puffs of weed and meditating long time. The meditation is deeper, and on many occasions, the opening is total, the absolute right behind this experience.

Anyway, doing DMT or 5meo, even it's not mystical anymore, seems that makes the barriers bit softer, but other times it only brings a kind of tense vibration, then I'm doing less and less. Maybe the way is stopping it and in some months try again, but really I like the feeling of the psychedelic, not to get understanding or opening, just to make my psyche softer, not so rigid 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Before I always had incredible insight with psychedelics, mushrooms, 5meos, LSD, each time it was a new vision, but now what happens is simply a kind of void in which reality flows. I can vape 50mg of DMT, which is the same as 5meo, or LSD, empty and fluid, nothing more, no insight, no hallucination, nothing"divine". The only thing that works for me is taking microdoses of LSD and one or two puffs of weed and meditating long time. The meditation is deeper, and on many occasions, the opening is total, the absolute right behind this experience.

Anyway, doing DMT or 5meo, even it's not mystical anymore, seems that makes the barriers bit softer, but other times it only brings a kind of tense vibration, then I'm doing less and less.

I wonder if you really broke through all the allocated psychonaut karma or just reached a psychological plateau...

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

13 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I wonder if you really broke through all the allocated psychonaut karma or just reached a psychological plateau...

I don't know, but what is sure is that I still have karma. Anyway, I have had much deeper experiences with microdosing than vaping 25 mg of 5meo. I think that experiences with psychedelics have a component of deception, since they are very forced, there is a lot of resistance broken by a substance that continues to resist by changing its form, subtly. If you microdose and meditate for two hours, the opening is natural. The drug helps, it softens, but it doesn't break like a bomb.

Anyway, I have never done high doses of LSD, like 600 ug. I want to try that anyday 

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't know, but what is sure is that I still have karma. Anyway, I have had much deeper experiences with microdosing than vaping 25 mg of 5meo. I think that experiences with psychedelics have a component of deception, since they are very forced, there is a lot of resistance broken by a substance that continues to resist by changing its form, subtly. If you microdose and meditate for two hours, the opening is natural. The drug helps, it softens, but it doesn't break like a bomb.

Anyway, I have never done high doses of LSD, like 600 ug. I want to try that anyday 

I feel like Classic Psychedelics and 5-MeO can be quite the opposite in that regard.

5 dissolves reality while CPs expand & deepen it, macro doses open Pandora's box.

The more personal/innate/natural one's control, the better, else it becomes a crutch.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

On 8/18/2024 at 10:02 AM, Justdoit247 said:

Hi guys,
I was wondering is someone here has achieved deep levels of awakening without psychedelics ..
and how long time it took you to achieve that?

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Just sit in self inquiry.  This is ridiculous that people are asking this shit.  It takes just a week if done properly.  Leo has you believing it's impossible.   Newsflash! It's not.  Genetics plays a role..I won't lie...but still..if you listen to the videos he has and do the work - you can awaken.  The problem is nobody does.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.