Tboy

going to do 5 meo dmt in the Netherlands

15 posts in this topic

A lot of people go to do 5 meo dmt for the first time in a place where it's legal but what I want peoples' opinion on is whether this is a good idea with strong ass psychedelics like 5 meo, iboga, Ayahuasca etc. ? 

Leo talks about starting on a very low dose and gradually ramping yourself up but a lot of people take the above substances for the first time at what sounds like at least a medium dose because they always report dramatic experiences on them. 

I know I can go somewhere that runs microdoses of 5 meo, do you think it would be enough to do that first before going and taking a medium dose at these more popular retreats that are run? Or would I need to spend more time slowly ramping up my dose? I'm aware that it'll depend on my personal response to the substance but I'm looking for general advice if that is possible to give.

@Tboy it wont happen anyting bad if you ll take a medium-high dose for the first time, more over if you had some experience with other psychedelics in the past. But i suggest you to be careful and to start with a microdose...if you have the possibility to do 5meo with more safety, do it. 

Posted (edited)

The best advice I ever got on this subject was from Leo: "It depends on how much you trust yourself." It's simple yet profound, and I’d like to pass it on to you.

It's typically cheaper and less hassle to do it yourself.

Plus, you really need to trust the person who measures the dose and administers the chem, as it will produce the most radical experience of your life.

You don’t want to be left with doubts like:Was this dose too high?Did I just fuck up? Will I ever be normal again?What exactly did they give me?

These doubts can lead to a panic attack, a bad trip, and an overall negative experience.If you’ve already decided to have someone else do this for you, I hope you’ve researched them well.

Also, make sure they don’t overdose you, as I’ve heard more about "shamans" overdosing people, leading to blackouts, whiteouts, etc.

Typically, people need about 12mg of 5-MeO-DMT (edit: synthetic, freebased, vaped) for a proper, not-too-deep breakthrough, though this can vary.

Remember to always treat this chem with respect.

With that said,

I wish you luck and hope you enjoy the most mind-blowing experience of your life.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Where are you going to do it? I live in no I thought it was illegal

I really hope you don’t chose this psychedelic because it’s legal.

The devil is in the details.

15 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I really hope you don’t chose this psychedelic because it’s legal.

Is it really legal? 

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, manuel bon said:

Is it really legal? 

It's illegal in France, no idea for Netherlands. 

Edited by Schizophonia

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

It's illegal in France, no idea for Netherlands. 

I know you can buy it on a Dutch website that sells it as a research chemical, but idk if it's really legal. One I read it's not, but maybe it was referred to NN DMT and 5meo. Btw this website sends it also to other countries, so I don't understand its legal status.

2 hours ago, manuel bon said:

I know you can buy it on a Dutch website that sells it as a research chemical, but idk if it's really legal. One I read it's not, but maybe it was referred to NN DMT and 5meo. Btw this website sends it also to other countries, so I don't understand its legal status.

As long as it crosses the border eheh.

:)

If you think something may go wrong, buy a stock and do it at home.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

@manuel bon it's only sort of legal in NL as a research chemical. For research purposes. And has to be labeled with "not for human consumption" 

Edited by machii
More Spelling

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, machii said:

@manuel bon "not for human consumption" 

...my favorite label 9_9 yummi.

Edited by shree

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

Btw how are you planning to take it? Roa

On 20/08/2024 at 9:40 PM, machii said:

Btw how are you planning to take it? Roa

either how it's given to you at these retreats or plugged