Moutushi

Ongoing issue with rape being prevalent in India

171 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zurew said:

But thats not the same, because there they do consent to it and you know that they do consent to it. 

It can do the trick most of the time.

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

If you have a fetish where you get hard from an actual lack of consent, then thats going to be different and you aren't going to enjoy it if the other person will roleplay for you.

Yeah, that fetish mentality is definitely a rape generator machine

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, but you don't actually know if these urges are coming from a healthy space. Maybe the reason a man likes to have dominant sex and so called "fuck the shit" out of a women is because he has unhealthy thoughts about women and the same can apply to women who enjoys getting fucked the shit out of, even if its consensual. 

Consider some people like it rough

Like real rough.

That's what makes them horny/satisfied and I see no problem with it. No shame on them honestly.

Could you consider this as a possibility?

They could come up both from a healthy space and an unhealthy space, that's true. As far as my research goes on sexuality, a significant percentage of men and women do like it rough.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Just now, Davino said:

Like real rough.

That's what makes them horny/satisfied and I see no problem with it. No shame on them honestly.

They could come up both from a healthy space and an unhealthy space, that's true. As far as my research goes on sexuality, a significant percentage of men and women do like it rough.

And yea I don't find that unhealthy. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

But thats not the same, because there they do consent to it and you know that they do consent to it. 

If you have a fetish where you get hard from an actual lack of consent, then thats going to be different and you aren't going to enjoy it if the other person will roleplay for you.

Yes, as a woman, I have felt the disinterest when I was willing VS the excitement from when I was not. Don't tell me I'm a woman and cannot understand certain things (not you, just saying). No I don't know what an erection feels like but I can surely tell you what sexual violation feels like without being raped. And I can also tell you that some men get off more than when a woman is not willing VS being willing. Being willing turns off the rapist mindset. 

Know thyself....

9 minutes ago, AION said:

India is an erroneous place. I can’t imagine living there. 

This is like freking out of getting shot in the US.

Posted (edited)

How are the motivations any different from BDSM or similiar sexual acts, except one is consensual and the other isnt. Theyre all equally about degradation, shame, control, power, dominance etc etc.

So if rape isnt about sex, then neither is BDSM

Edited by bambi

1 minute ago, Bobby_2021 said:

This is like freking out of getting shot in the US.

Exactly. It's stereotyping an entire nation. How is that high consciousness? 

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Davino said:

It can do the trick most of the time.

These things are not in the same ballpark.

In one you actually care about consent, in the second, you not just don't care about consent , you actually care about there being no real consent.

Edited by zurew

15 minutes ago, Davino said:

But you see, you can have consented sex with that dynamic. Many women actually love it.

So most people could do that in healthy ways and most of them surely do. It's not rare in a man to have dominant tendencies and wanting to fuck the shit out of a woman. The difference is that they find a woman that enjoys being fucked the shit out of herself.

Not really, all of those games modern culture like to accept has profound karmic energetic repercussions.

There is no such a thing as healthy dominating nobody. Is survival-chimp stuff due to low vibratory karmic imprints.

2 minutes ago, bambi said:

How are the motivations any different from BDSM or similiar sexual acts, except one is consensual and the other isnt. Theyre all equally about degradation, shame, control, power, dominance etc etc.

BDSM is just a legal way to rape/abuse someone.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

1 minute ago, Davino said:

Like real rough.

Oh yes, sure. I wasn't insinuating that to like it rough you're sexually unhealthy. I was just saying it could be coming from an unhealthy place (for some). There are times when I myself like it rough and other times I don't and that was just purely based off of the time of day, who I'm with and how I was feeling at the time and not some unhealthy sexual traumatized being.

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, bambi said:

How is the motivations any different from BDSM or other sexual acts, except one is consensual and the other isnt. Theyre all equally about degradation, shame, control, power, dominance etc etc.

@bambi That's a good point

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Oh yes, sure. I wasn't insinuating that to like it rough you're sexually unhealthy. I was just saying it could be coming from an unhealthy place (for some). There are times when I myself like it rough and other times I don't and that was just purely based off of the time of day, who I'm with and how I was feeling at the time and not some unhealthy sexual traumatized being.

That makes total sense. We are on the same page then

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Not really, all of those games modern culture like to accept has profound karmic energetic repercussions.

There is no such a thing as healthy dominating nobody. Is survival-chimp stuff due to low vibratory karmic imprints.

LOL! Agreed, consensual mutual abuse, normalised as a healthy sexual expression!!

No not at all. Bdsm is enjoyable. It's not abusive at all. That's a wrong idea if you never did bdsm. 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

That's not true. But I won't go there. Makes no sense.

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

That's not true. But I won't go there. Makes no sense.

Exactly lol. Where do they get these ideas? 

I think you're getting to conservative with sex here:P

I think we are confusing people who have a rapist mindset with people who rape because of some lack.

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

No not at all. Bdsm is enjoyable. It's not abusive at all. That's a wrong idea if you never did bdsm. 

I'm starting to assume you do like it rough:D

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, bambi said:

You're right, BDSM is not about sex. Most of these people into this stuff don't crave sexual intercourse.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....