Moutushi

Ongoing issue with rape being prevalent in India

171 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Rape is not sex, is aggression.

So the people here saying "oh poor them they are just desperate to have sex" apart from justifying it they are confusing two very different things.

When you go rape a woman you go do a violent aggressive act, not sex.

for sex to happen the woman should want to do it with you, the rapist clearly knows she does not. 

4 minutes ago, Davino said:

In a way, considering rape as not sex related or sex motivated doesn't make sense.

It does, it is related in the way such important meaning Sex has in our society. But not precisely because sex urges. 

I haven´t looked into this, but I´m sure that in the species of animals where rape happens, is always because of power dynamics/stablishing domination and not because the animal actually is horny.

Edited by Javfly33

14 minutes ago, Davino said:

Rape as a Power Crime: A significant body of research, including studies by sociologists like Diana Scully, has found that many rapists are motivated by a need to exert power rather than sexual satisfaction. These studies suggest that the act of rape is often premeditated with the intent to dominate and degrade the victim.

Rape and Sexuality: While sexual frustration can play a role, it is typically not the primary motivator for most rapists. Studies show that rape can occur in individuals who have regular access to consensual sex, further undermining the theory that sexual frustration is the main cause.

Variability in Motivations: The motivations for rape can vary widely among individuals. Some rapists may indeed be driven by sexual frustration, especially in environments where sexual expression is highly restricted, but others may be driven by a desire to exert power, a sense of entitlement, or a combination of factors.

Yes, this is what I've been saying throughout the thread and to be told I'm not a man by @Karmadhiand that I don't understand the males sexual frustration is just another example of power and control. Trying to undermine my perspective based only on gender. Smh.

Know thyself....

@Moutushi

Young men on the streets act like dogs there. It's no coincidence that random men and women don't sit mixed. Ironically, the repressive systems make the problem worse.

6 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I haven´t looked into this, but I´m sure that in the species of animals where rape happens, is always because of power dynamics/stablishing domination and not because the animal actually is horny.

It's a very interesting point. How do animals relate with rape?

I'm gonna research it now. I know dolphins perform gang rapes and things of this style. I'll check it and come back

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

In a way, considering rape as not sex related or sex motivated doesn't make sense.

Of course it does.

Its one of the most efficient ways to completely psychologically destroy someone or to showcase how someone is completely under your control and he/she cannot do anything about it.

This is probably the deepest/last boundary people have, and when this is crossed, there is literally nothing off the table from here (in terms of what the rapist is willing to do with you). 

For example, in prison not all people who rape are actually sexually attracted to the person they rape-  its mostly about the power move to make someone your "bitch".

Edited by zurew

@zurew Yes, I get it but you're still fucking. That's my point, we cannot avoid the obvious. Sex may be the vehicle but the act is penetration of holes, that's what's going on physically speaking. So it must have some correlation, even if it's "vague", for example if your dick doesn't get hard no rape can happen.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm just saying as a general. If it was just the lack of a vagina, there's plenty of places to fulfill that need without rape.

Well, we also have to consider the low development factor. Sexual frustration could slow down your development.

Even masturbation is viewed negatively.

Posted (edited)

So, I've researched rape in the animal kingdom and this is what I've found:

Sexual Coercion in Animals

In the animal kingdom, what might be seen as "rape" in human terms is more accurately described as sexual coercion. This occurs when one animal forces or aggressively pressures another into mating, often without the latter's consent or cooperation. This behavior has been observed in a variety of species and is driven by different evolutionary and reproductive strategies.

Examples of Sexual Coercion in Animals

Orangutans

Behavior: In some cases, male orangutans, particularly young or less dominant ones, have been observed forcibly mating with females. These encounters can be aggressive and are generally not the norm in orangutan mating behavior, which usually involves a more cooperative process.

Motivation: Sexual coercion in orangutans is often linked to the male's inability to attract a mate through normal courtship. Younger males, who lack the status and physical attributes to compete with dominant males, may resort to force as an alternative reproductive strategy.

Dolphins (Bottlenose Dolphins)

Behavior: Male bottlenose dolphins have been observed forming coalitions to isolate a female and force copulation. They use physical aggression, such as ramming and biting, to coerce the female into mating.

Motivation: This behavior is believed to increase the males' chances of passing on their genes by controlling female access and preventing her from mating with other males. Dolphins have complex social structures, and sexual coercion may also be a way to establish dominance within the group.

Mallard Ducks

Behavior: Male mallards often engage in what is known as "forced copulation," where a male forcibly mates with a female, sometimes in groups. This can be quite violent, and in extreme cases, females may be injured or even drowned.

Motivation: The primary evolutionary drive behind this behavior is the male's attempt to maximize his reproductive success. Mallards, like many other animals, face intense sexual competition, and forced copulation is one strategy to ensure that a male's genes are passed on.

Bedbugs

Behavior: Bedbugs engage in a unique form of sexual coercion called "traumatic insemination," where the male pierces the female's abdomen with his genitalia to inseminate her directly into her body cavity, bypassing the reproductive tract.

Motivation: This extreme form of mating is thought to be an evolutionary adaptation to ensure successful fertilization, as it allows the male to bypass any potential barriers to copulation.

Why Do Animals Perform Sexual Coercion?

Sexual coercion in animals is generally driven by evolutionary imperatives rather than conscious intent. The primary motivations include:

Reproductive Success: The ultimate goal of most animal behaviors is to maximize reproductive success. Forcing copulation can be a strategy for males who might otherwise be unable to compete for mates due to age, size, or social status.

Genetic Imperative: The drive to pass on one's genes is a powerful force in evolution. Animals that successfully reproduce pass on their genetic material, and those traits or behaviors that enhance reproductive success (even if aggressive or coercive) may be naturally selected.

Competition: In species where there is intense competition for mates, sexual coercion may arise as a byproduct of the struggle to ensure one's genetic legacy. This is particularly common in species with high sexual dimorphism, where males and females have different physical characteristics, and males often engage in aggressive competition for access to females.

Lack of Social or Sexual Hierarchies: In some species, lower-ranking males may resort to coercive mating because they are unable to secure mates through more socially accepted or cooperative means. This behavior can be a compensatory strategy in highly competitive environments.

Edited by Davino

Most of you who find it hard to see how it's not necessarily sex related is because you don't have that mindset. You're not rapists. You can't fathom why someone would rape another, if it wasn't out of sexual frustration. It's hard for you to imagine otherwise. 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Davino said:

@zurew  example if your dick doesn't get hard no rape can happen.

I was thinking this same thing. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

13 minutes ago, zurew said:

Of course it does.

Its one of the most efficient ways to completely psychologically destroy someone or to showcase how someone is completely under your control and he/she cannot do anything about it.

This is probably the deepest/last boundary people have, and when this is crossed, there is literally nothing off the table from here (in terms of what the rapist is willing to do with you). 

For example, in prison not all people who rape are actually sexually attracted to the person they rape-  its mostly about the power move to make someone your "bitch".

This

Know thyself....

14 minutes ago, zurew said:

For example, in prison not all people who rape are actually sexually attracted to the person they rape-  its mostly about the powermove to make someone your "bitch".

But you see, you can have consented sex with that dynamic. Many women actually love it.

So most people could do that in healthy ways and most of them surely do. It's not rare in a man to have dominant tendencies and wanting to fuck the shit out of a woman. The difference is that they find a woman that enjoys being fucked the shit out of herself.

As a counter argument to myself, I could say that in its more radical essence the dominance must be with a non cooperative partner, to impose your will forcefully would be the highest turn on for that kind of psyche.

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

@zurew Yes, I get it but you're still fucking. That's my point, we cannot avoid the obvious. Sex may be the vehicle but the act is penetration of holes, that's what's going on physically speaking. So it must have some correlation, even if it's "vague", for example if your dick doesn't get hard no rape can happen.

You don't have a rapist mindset so it's hard to understand this. These men are getting off on the control aspect. It's the most powerful way to violate someone. They are able to get hard that way. How many times even on this forum you've seen guys say they weren't attracted but they'll sleep with her anyway. 

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:
14 minutes ago, Davino said:

For example, if your dick doesn't get hard no rape can happen.

I was thinking this same thing. 

One can argue that the dominance and aggressiveness is the turn on and not the sexual stimulation

India is an erroneous place. I can’t imagine living there. 

10 minutes ago, Davino said:

for example if your dick doesn't get hard no rape can happen.

If you are twisted enough you can get hard from completely overpowering someone.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

But you see, you can have consented sex with that dynamic. Many women actually love it.

But thats not the same, because there they do consent to it and you know that they do consent to it. 

If you have a fetish where you get hard from an actual lack of consent, then thats going to be different and you aren't going to enjoy it if the other person will roleplay for you.

These are different things. You can have a fetish where you do get joy from your partner roleplaying as a rapist and where you two discuss in detail beforehand exactly what kind of dynamics you want to engage in and talk about safe words when to and how to stop vs  getting joy from a lack of consent in a way, where you can rape someone  knowing that the other person isn't faking the lack of consent part at all.

Edited by zurew

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

You don't have a rapist mindset so it's hard to understand this.

Yes, that could be a factor. I'm trying my best to understand the Rapist Mind

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

These men are getting off on the control aspect. It's the most powerful way to violate someone.

I see that

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Davino said:

So most people could do that in healthy ways and most of them surely do. It's not rare in a man to have dominant tendencies and wanting to fuck the shit out of a woman. The difference is that they find a woman that enjoys being fucked the shit out of herself.

Yeah, but you don't actually know if these urges are coming from a healthy space. Maybe the reason a man likes to have dominant sex and so called "fuck the shit" out of a women is because he has unhealthy thoughts about women and the same can apply to women who enjoys getting fucked the shit out of, even if its consensual. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Rape is always about non consensual sex. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words.