Applegarden8

Leo, are you glad this forum exists?

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I remember there was a thread and in that you were thinking wether to keep the forum or not. How do you feel about ir currently? Do you think it serves the purpose you intended for it? Just curious. Or maybe it ended up something you didn't expect? I see that you are very active on here, that might indicate that you like it.

Edited by Applegarden8

I'm interested in this as well. BTW Leo, I appreciate that the forum exists. Thank you! 

I'm very happy Actualized.org Forum exists.

It blows my mind when I meet forum members in real life. Afterall, this is such an oasis in the middle of the world. What a shame we're just a cult from the outside:D

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

fer real leo you're providin tons of value muchas gracias. 

This forum is an absolute nightmare for Leo. Just the sheer stupidity of members and their petty human consciousness must be like eating poop with a fork. That being said I am glad Leo eats my poop lol. 

@Leo Gura What would happen if you die tomorrow? The forum should be backed up in some way. There is a lot of value here.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Don’t put thoughts in his mind 🤦🏾

14 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Leo Gura What would happen if you die tomorrow? The forum should be backed up in some way. There is a lot of value here.

lol 

Honoring the self I've grown to love.

1 hour ago, shree said:

lol 

It's not that strange of a question given the forum server is in Leo's garage. 

2 hours ago, shree said:

lol 

It is funny until Leo gets eaten by a crocodile and we lose the forum.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"