Marcel

IQ Test

75 posts in this topic

So I was curious about my IQ and did this test. 

I don’t think IQ paints a full picture of a persons intelligence by any means, but it’s still interesting to look at. 

Here are my results.

Feel free to take the test as well and post your results in the thread. 

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/FSIQ/

IMG_5329.png

Happily Insane

Nice. I liked the test. You're brave to post your results lol. 

I took the test and these are my results. 

90l3gn.jpg

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

I got 124.

This test is a really poor meaaure of true intelligence.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just did my test.

Seems alright to me

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

I got 112. Memory 126, spatial 126. Fucked up the verbal ones. I wonder if it would make a difference if I did the verbal exercises in my native language.

Rotating things in your mind is so interesting. Thoughts are amazing. I love the mind, I cherish my visions.

iq.png

Edited by Sincerity

128 on mensa and it's absolutely and utterly a scam.

It didn't even originate as a measure of intelligence, the creators of it were honest, but then it turned into a "the emperor has no clothes" situation where people pretend that it measures intelligence. It doesn't, It objectively measures how similarly you think to the creator of the test, otherwise you think the test is somehow absolutely universal which is absurd.

"Jesus in His love and mercy for me let me know who He really was. He is God who is born to be the Man, Jesus. Jesus was specifically born so that He could die because God is eternal and He cannot die, He had no beginning and He has no end. We have been separated from a relationship with God because of our sin."

This person here is misguided, but at least not a repressed sadistic killer trying to let out his frustrations by attempting murder through psychological torture the way that is characteristic specifically of the decrepit and completely incurable of those who believe in non-duality and Christianity. But don't be fooled, man is sinless by default. You are thrown into this reality without being told anything, that much can never be taken away by any ideologue.

Full Scale IQ - 111

Memory IQ - 121

Verbal IQ - 92

Spatial IQ - 131

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I got 124.

This test is a really poor measure of true intelligence.

Absolutely. 

It’s just memory, spatial and verbal tests.

That’s like analysing a single drop of water of an entire ocean at a single spot and thinking that’s enough to make serious conclusions. 

Happily Insane

Just did it. Overall 114

Memory IQ: 125

Verbal IQ: 99

Spatial IQ: 129

57 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Fucked up the verbal ones. I wonder if it would make a difference if I did the verbal exercises in my native language.

Same, Verbal lowered my mean, particularly the anagram went horrible:D

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

After finishing the test, I'm asking myself what does this have to do with intelligence?

However, I enjoyed the mental stimulation, the 3d rotations reminded me of highschool and selecting the middle point had its own world of logic that was cool when I got snapped into it.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

They have a lot more interesting tests too: https://openpsychometrics.org/

I forgot where I heard heard about this site but IIRC, it's part of a large scale research initiative and the tests are created by actual social scientists, so they're not just some random tests.

When I think of IQ, I think of Lumosity.com. Tests that challenge various cognitive processes that can be improved by training those specific processes. It seems useful but to what degree, who knows. I for one could definitely use an upgrade to my working memory. 

1 hour ago, Davino said:

After finishing the test, I'm asking myself what does this have to do with intelligence?

I think well-developed cognitive processes serve intelligence by making it efficient, but I don't think they're required. For example, if a person with well-developed cognition isn't interested in acquiring intelligence, they will not be as intelligent as someone who lacks those capabilities but wades around in the muck trying to acquire intelligence. 

Edited by Joshe

Lol theres spelling mistakes in the first paragraph of the site, the irony

"t is not a replacement for a real IQ test. Not on-line test is. " 

14 minutes ago, Joshe said:

I think well-developed cognitive processes serve intelligence by making it efficient, but I don't think they're required. For example, if a person with well-developed cognition isn't interested in acquiring intelligence, they will not be as intelligent as someone who lacks those capabilities but wades around in the muck trying to acquire intelligence. 

I've been reflecting on the topic and this tests can only measure cognitive skills, that's all.

But they are just skills not intelligence. Those skills may serve Intelligence but cannot substitute it. For example, you can ace all those verbal, memory and spatial tests but lack the intelligence to understand what language is or how your memory actually works in real time.

In a way those tests are like skilful use of the human mind and its tools. But I cannot say that the skilful use of them is intelligence but actually the intelligence with which you use those tools. Like being a human calculator VS having the insight of the Quadratic equation.

What are your thoughts on this @Joshe ?

3 minutes ago, bambi said:

Lol theres spelling mistakes in the first paragraph of the site, the irony

"t is not a replacement for a real IQ test. Not on-line test is. " 

There was another spelling mistake in one question, they forgot a word.

On the other hand, I've discovered how central Intelligence is to the conception of myself. Like it's one of the core features of who I am.

I felt some kind of attachment towards that self image, when I was introspecting.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I got 124.

At least they admit it by stating "every online IQ test is bad"

My Results:
Overall: 121
Memory: 130
Verbal: 124
Spatial: 109

Posted (edited)

Seems like a low score, but all the cocaine and alcohol have had their effect, it used to be 137 when I was young. Would be more fun if you could see where you went wrong. Some of those verbal IQ words didnt even seem real to me

Screenshot 2024-08-17 at 21.18.56.png

Edited by bambi

This IQ test was designed by a fool.

What does knowledge of English vocabulary have anything to do with intelligence?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Find me the 30 second IQ test and I'll take part.

Until then my IQ will be 0

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

Do what works

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I got 124.

Dearest Leo, I asked you this in another thread, but you never answered:

First question:

Do University entrance exams such as the SAT, ACT, or GRE measure intelligence? Or do they just measure memory and discipline to study?

Why do Harvard University students have an objectively higher IQ? The correlation between IQ and the SAT is 0.83 (high correlation)

Second question:

Why are some people, such as Jordan Peterson, so keen on this concept of IQ and objective intelligence? He literally said that (paraphrasing) "If you were to deny IQ, than you might as well throw out all of modern psychology ".

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله