Marcel

IQ Test

75 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard Thanks, I'll definetely give it a shot and see for myself.

What type of training do you particularly do, if you don't mind telling me?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Davino said:

What type of training do you particularly do, if you don't mind telling me?

It's only Dual N-Back, 20 minutes every other day. You can watch this guy for some more information about it:

I use Brainscale.net which is a different program than he presented in this video, but it requires a subscription for practicing the higher N-Backs efficiently (I just prefer their layout and they have a phone app).

I ran into this one as well so might as well share it (but again, generally weak to moderate evidence):

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

From a transcendent Intelligence perspective, it's very difficult define or test "intelligence", since any definition or test is a component within a larger Holon.

From a transcendent perspective, there are many forms of intelligent expressions within a higher Intelligence. For example, understanding the "essence" of Intelligence requires a form of intelligence. . . As well, creating sophisticated models of what intelligence is . . . is also a form of intelligence. . . As well, there are expressions of intelligence more in the form of "social intelligence". . . . And on and on. . . 

IMG_3602.png

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

Late to the game, but here it is. I always thought I was good at spatial and crap at verbal, but you live and learn:

iq.png

I always wondered about the obsession with anagrams in these sorts of tests. WTF does that measure? I'm sure there's a historical context for it.

Edited by LastThursday

57% paranoid

iq.jpg

I typically score between 120 and 145 on these various online IQ tests, making me an average "smart person" if you consider this a valid measure of intelligence, which it isn't ... because I'm an idiot.

Who has the intelligence to go to bed at the same time every day. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

On 2024-08-20 at 2:45 AM, integral said:

Who has the intelligence to go to bed at the same time every day. 

I'd probably score high on this one. 

Another question would be. "who has enough intelligence not to do any iq or any other intelligence testing" :D

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

On 8/23/2024 at 0:09 AM, Salvijus said:

I'd probably score high on this one. 

Another question would be. "who has enough intelligence not to do any iq or any other intelligence testing" :D

That's a good one.  My working memory has always at best been average, my spatial reasoning high average or a little better, I always score around 140 on verbal intelligence.  I did 128 on this one.  My memory and spatial is too embarrassing to post which not only brings my overall score down (usually) is indicative of a learning disability...ADHD and now I'm working on dementia... :) I did do a little better on the memory tests after reading the directions.

Now that I recall I believe I maxed the Standford-Binet when I was 15.  148.

Edited by El Zapato

"Te meteré el pie en el culo"

On 8/17/2024 at 3:53 PM, Leo Gura said:

This IQ test was designed by a fool.

What does knowledge of English vocabulary have anything to do with intelligence?

He's probably a follower of Mr. IQ himself... Jordan Peterson.  Peterson has proclaimed that intelligence can be summed up in one word, ok.ok, two words.  Working memory.  What a pompous ahole.  He is a sad human being.  My short-term memory has always been pretty limited but my overall I.Q has been measured with a full test at the 99.997 percentile and that was on a bad day... :)

On 8/19/2024 at 8:17 AM, MuadDib said:

iq.jpg

I typically score between 120 and 145 on these various online IQ tests, making me an average "smart person" if you consider this a valid measure of intelligence, which it isn't ... because I'm an idiot.

Are you an artist?

@Carl-Richard Thanks, I've been doing the N-back training for five days in a row and I'm quite impressed by the results. Really worth it the daily investment 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

2 hours ago, Davino said:

@Carl-Richard Thanks, I've been doing the N-back training for five days in a row and I'm quite impressed by the results. Really worth it the daily investment 

👍☺️

The more interesting question is whether IQ is mainly indicative of one's ability to take IQ tests, or whether it points to something more substantive about a person's intelligence.

(I don't have a horse in the game here, largely agnostic on the value of IQ tests).

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

or whether it points to something more substantive about a person's intelligence.

It sorts people with techncially sharper minds, but it does not capture the creative holistic depth of intelligence.

It's sort of like measuring the quality of a car based on how fast it accelorates. But car quality has dozens of other factors which are more important.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I got 114 which I think is actually accurate. They say the average university graduate's IQ is 115 so anywhere between 110-115 seems realistic for me.

On 8/17/2024 at 4:56 PM, Ulax said:

Find me the 30 second IQ test and I'll take part.

Until then my IQ will be 0

Yea that's why I speed ran this because if I took an hour on it, I could easily get an inflated score, but then what's the point. That wouldn't be my actual score.

1 minute ago, gambler said:

Yea that's why I speed ran this because if I took an hour on it, I could easily get an inflated score, but then what's the point. That wouldn't be my actual score.

Interesting... I seem to score better when I slow down.

@caspex

Holy damn