Schizophonia

Who has already tried Lion mane ?

13 posts in this topic

I'm currently massively training my oral English and i need something to increase neuroplasticity.

If yes what dosage ? Was it useful ? I'm afraid of 5ar inhibition so have you lost libido ?

Lion mane is the most easily available common nootropic. 

The devil is in the details.

I got an extract:

• 750mg Chaga
  • 200mg Cordycepts
  • 200mg Tremella
  • 200mg Reishi
  • 150mg Lion's Mane
  • 100mg Maitake
  • 100mg Shiitake

I'm not quite sure if it works though, only just started taking it.

What definitely worked though was drinking 8 different Teas at once!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

30 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I got an extract:

• 750mg Chaga
  • 200mg Cordycepts
  • 200mg Tremella
  • 200mg Reishi
  • 150mg Lion's Mane
  • 100mg Maitake
  • 100mg Shiitake

I'm not quite sure if it works though, only just started taking it.

What definitely worked though was drinking 8 different Teas at once!

Oh ok, don't hesitate to give a review.

If youre not afraid to throw in some microdosing too the Staments Stack (Lions Mane, Niacin, psylocibin) seems very interesting.

The qualia products (Qualia Focus and the even better, but also quite expensive option Qualia Mind) are the most effective supplements ive tried that give me an noticably mental edge.

Im pretty sure Qualia + the Staments stack is a really powerfully mix giving you peak clarity in terms of attention, memory and plasticity and I will experiment with that in the future. They should go pretty well together.

Posted (edited)

Doing 5 rounds of Pomodoro method per day will probably yield better results than any nootropic alone, although it probably won't do any harm so worth trying 

you can turn your mind into nootropic if you study the right way. 

The trick with conversion from short to long term memory is consistency, repetition, predictable study pattern (same times each day) and taking regular breaks after intense bursts of studying.

Short revision of key takeaways before bedtime may also improve the conversion as your cortex and hippocampus are particularly active during REM sleep. 

It is also important to practice your skills so finding a way to regularly speak  English can go a long way. Ultimately something such as considering some sort of exchange studies,  internship in UK etc could do wonders for your English. Not sure where you currently are but if you are a student and have an exchange study option like Erasmus, taking advantage of that could be a great idea. 

Good luck with your studies tho 👍🏻

Lion's mane never did anything for me, neither did anything else, at least not in the long run. I think caffeine and studying early on on empty stomach seems to work quite well tho

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

10 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Doing 5 rounds of Pomodoro method per day will probably yield better results than any nootropic alone, although it probably won't do any harm so worth trying 

But you can turn your mind into nootropic if you study the right way. 

The trick with conversion from short to long term memory is consistency, repetition, predictable study pattern (same times each day) and taking regular breaks after intense study sessions.

Short revision of key takeaways before bedtime may also improve the conversion as your cortex and hippocampus are particularly active during REM sleep. 

It is also important to practice your skills so finding a way to regularly speak  English. Ultimately something such as considering some sort of exchange studies,  internship in UK etc could do wonders for your English. Not sure where you currently are but if you are a student and have some sort of exchange study option like Erasmus, taning advantage of that could be a great idea. 

Lion's mane never did anything for me, neither did anything else. I think caffeine and studying early on on empty stomach seems to work quon empty tho 

Thank you. My memory is weak. So this helps in knowing I can do a bit. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, Michael569 said:

you can turn your mind into nootropic if you study the right way. 

The trick with conversion from short to long term memory is consistency, repetition, predictable study pattern (same times each day) and taking regular breaks after intense bursts of studying.

It is also important to practice your skills so finding a way to regularly speak  English can go a long way. Ultimately something such as considering some sort of exchange studies,  internship in UK etc could do wonders for your English. Not sure where you currently are but if you are a student and have an exchange study option like Erasmus, taking advantage of that could be a great idea. 

Thanks a lot.

I didn't know about the Pomodoro method.

I have the intent to move on an other country to improve my oral english or even learn an other language ; ) But i want to begin right now.

I've read somewhere (ray peat ? :ph34r:) that b1 before bed could significantly improve learning.

🤞

Lion's mane never did anything for me, neither did anything else, at least not in the long run. I think caffeine and studying early on on empty stomach seems to work quite well tho

Ok, too bad.

What was the dosage if you don't mind ?

Edited by Schizophonia

On 17.8.2024 at 4:54 PM, Schizophonia said:

I'm currently massively training my oral English and i need something to increase neuroplasticity.

If yes what dosage ? Was it useful ? I'm afraid of 5ar inhibition so have you lost libido ?

Lion mane is the most easily available common nootropic. 

I've been taking Lion's Mane along with other brain detox supplements.

Over time, I've noticed a difference—my brain feels sharper.

But honestly, it still depends on sleep: after a good night, my brain works at 200%, and after a bad night, it's down to 10%.

As for libido, it's infinite! Nothing can bring it down; I wish there was an off switch!

@Schizophonia cool, sounds like you have a plan 🙂

No idea what the dosing was but i think somewhere between 500mg and 1 g ?..maybe less.

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

17 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Schizophonia cool, sounds like you have a plan 🙂

No idea what the dosing was but i think somewhere between 500mg and 1 g ?..maybe less.

ty 👍

Indeed it's a lot, you may not be sensitive to it.

Posted (edited)

Halt thy search young frenchie, i present you my arcane dust of boundless vigor.

It’s cocaine, I can’t get enough.

Edited by MarkKol

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Halt thy search young frenchie, i present you my arcane dust of boundless vigor. It’s cocaine, I can’t get enough.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

16 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Halt thy search young frenchie, i present you my arcane dust of boundless vigor.

It’s cocaine, I can’t get enough.

yum