Spiritual Warrior

This girl scares me because of how beautiful she is

62 posts in this topic

On 8/17/2024 at 9:20 AM, Spiritual Warrior said:

There is this girl at my work that is the most beautiful creature I have ever met in my life. I cannot act normally around her and I'm constantly thinking about where she is in the room, if she's looking at me, etc...

I'm honestly not interested in this girl as a romantic partner, all I want to do is act normally around her so that I feel more comfortable at work.

If I am constantly thinking about her looking at me, then I must really care about what she thinks about me. That must be the root issue, but I'm just not sure how to deal with it.

Any advice? 

Just be unapologetically you. Don’t worry about anything else. And if certain sexual/romantic do arise, just shoot your shot. The shots you make are the shots you take :)

The title would go viral as a YouTube video

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?