Spiritual Warrior

This girl scares me because of how beautiful she is

62 posts in this topic

Farts once again are the solution.

It is all in your head. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If there was no eye there would be no beauty. 

14 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Hard to believe it, but apparently they do 

Why do you post that ?

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

@Schizophonia because it quickly makes a 10 feel like a 7 or 6

Edited by Fabio

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Why do you post that ?

Because it just blows me away how girls are so open about that shit now. Really drives the point home that hot chicks aren’t some mystical creature like some view them as.

19 minutes ago, Fabio said:

@Schizophonia because it quickly makes a 10 feel like a 7 or 6

For some people it boosts them up to a 500 😂 Just read the comments 

5 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Because it just blows me away how girls are so open about that shit now. Really drives the point home that hot chicks aren’t some mystical creature like some view them as.

For some people it boosts them up to a 500 😂 Just read the comments 

Damn , some people just cant be helped lol

You guys are all on the technically SFW (??) fetish side of Youtube; I don't think you're using that material for what it was originally intended for....

(At least that's the vibe I'm getting from Ms. Fart-in-Jar over here.)

Btw I sent that girl fart in a jar video to my sister from my dad’s phone and deleted the message and search history.

Still waiting to hear something about it nine hours later 

Edit: I sent it with a message saying “I’m gonna need you to make me one of these. I’ll explain later” 

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

1 minute ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Btw I sent that girl fart in a jar video to my sister from my dad’s phone and deleted the message and search history.

Still waiting to hear something about it nine hours later 

Wtf

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

How’s OP doing? Any updates on the majestic female of pure beauty situation?

On 8/31/2024 at 11:35 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

How’s OP doing? Any updates on the majestic female of pure beauty situation?

The first time I went up to her:

I walk into the room and say hi to everybody, I give everyone a hug, then when I get to the girl, she's sitting down on her phone. I say Hi ______. She doesn't even hear me lmao. 

My friend says "dude you have to be louder"

Then she looks up at me and says hi, then I didn't know what to say and looked away.

A conversation then unused between the rest of the group there and it wasn't awkward. 

Now that I am single, I'd like to date this girl. By the end of 2025. This means that I will have to turn into the kind of man that she would be attracted to. It's not that I don't feel attractive, its more so that I don't feel like i deserve the girl, I can tell myself that I deserve her all I want, but until I truly believe it it doesn't matter. In order to believe that I deserve her, I will need to convince myself that I deserve her. And I can't do that without killing it in the looks, career, and financial department. This is what pushes you to be a better man. It's sex. Everything is geared towards sex.

@Spiritual Warrior she doesn’t care about your finances or anything like that, she young that means she just wants to have fun, feel good talking to people and probably very busy with her own insecurities and life.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Every time I read the title of this thread, I cringe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Every time I read the title of this thread, I cringe.

This whole section of the forum is descending into cringe..

On 05. 09. 2024. at 4:48 AM, Spiritual Warrior said:

And I can't do that without killing it in the looks, career, and financial department. This is what pushes you to be a better man. It's sex. Everything is geared towards sex.

Dude you are lost 

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Dude you are lost 

I'm not lost, this is how a stage red character thinks and at this stage of my life, I want to integrate this stage fully. I've been deprived of sex for 29 years of my life. Now I want to dominate and conquer this issue. A healthy stage red is able to tackles his goals while still abiding by morals and ethics that do not intend on hurting others. 

Eventually, of course I will transcend this but as of right now, this is the path that I must take. 

1 hour ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I'm not lost, this is how a stage red character thinks and at this stage of my life, I want to integrate this stage fully. I've been deprived of sex for 29 years of my life. Now I want to dominate and conquer this issue. A healthy stage red is able to tackles his goals while still abiding by morals and ethics that do not intend on hurting others. 

Eventually, of course I will transcend this but as of right now, this is the path that I must take. 

I meant you are lost on what you need to focus on what you said career,money,looks is a mindset of someone who doesnt know what he is doing that is not what you do for women.

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.